Monday, July 15, 2013

Going green...

Going green..
(begun Monday 15th July at 5am..)

*Interesting to note that the font-size in my gmail and blogger log-ins has changed dramatically in size since the day before yesterday.  Someone feeling insecure perhaps?  Someone felt I needed reminding that I'm OWNED?  As if... *

It's my right ovary that's taking the brunt of it from those damned aircon units this morning, but otherwise I feel cheerful enough for the moment..
I'd been out on the front path just before 11am yesterday, when I'd found myself literally dazzled by a light from across the playing field.  Almost as if someone was using a giant mirror to reflect the sun in my eyes..  I'd scuttled indoors to fetch the Panasonic, and had managed a couple of shots before it was dumbed down to half it's strength.. Ja, it's the relatively new one that's been installed on a white-painted wall over on Grindrod, and by golly, there was something seriously powerful pumping out of there.  Needless to say my two pictures were a FAIL, and give no indication at all of that astonishing brightness, and even with something to steady my trembling hands, I doubt I could've captured the full effect...

I'd watched the Gamewrecker toss the rat over the wall into the valley sometime in the afternoon, and I figure there's plenty more where that came from.  Am I grossed out at the possibility of a vermin infestation? Hell no.  Chi had claimed that kill for his own, but the two little dogs are just as quick, given half a chance, and it's entertainment for them, after all...   With all the water running out into the open and the discarded trash, it goes a long way to explaining the flies and mosquitos that persist, despite the often chilly temperatures... Coming from a background of outdoor privys, I merely swat the things with the battery-operated racket, and leave the vermin to my four-footed friends to deal with.. Call the Health Department? Not a chance...
We'd tried that route back when Mr. Osman had moved in to No. 10 and he'd run a chicken slaughtering business next door, and the Inspector who'd eventually come out, had been in on the deal, and had merely shrugged and said it was all above board...
IIRC, the landlord at the time had had to resort to getting the Sheriff to evict them in the end, but not before they'd deliberately vandalised much of the property.. So no, a few flies and rats aren't a problem at all...

How many times over recent years have posters on the mybroadband forum been shot down in flames at the mere suggestion that Big Brother was operating in this country?  As one more erudite member had pointed out yesterday on the Surveillance thread in News and Current Affairs, since it's come to light that spying on our citizens is the norm, those same denialists are now saying they knew all along that it was taking place.. Sure you did.... *winks..
It had been marine1's post that finally livened up the otherwise boring thread, and the apparent inclusion of HAARP into Snowden's revelations.. The resulting snorts of disbelief were as predictable as always, though how many were feigned, and how many genuine, is impossible to say...  Go check for yourselves and be aware that whether that piece was the real deal or not, Snowden's purported claims are perfectly feasible...
I'll stick to my guns and insist that HAARP are very much on board the installation of our version of the PRISM technology, but that so far they've restricted themselves to supplying specific weather, designed to benefit the Experiment Planners.

That the majority of illnesses and deaths that could be ascribed directly to the technology, are engineered by Controllers on the ground, like Balliram, and that HAARP have so far reserved their ability to kill on a grand scale, to other countries...
Do you feel the pace picking up, or is it just me that senses we're really running on Fast Forward as we're literally being swept towards some unseen goal?
An illusion, caused by my age and my insatiable desire for answers? More wishful thinking?  Is there a chance I'll get to stick around long enough to see even more magic than before?

LATER at 9.15am

I'd been sitting here at the desk, happily catching up on the newspapers, when a few minutes ago someone nearby saw fit to administer at least a half-dozen savage jabs to the cancer on my back.. WTF was that about?  All the hits were to the right side nearest Balliram's handy aircon units, and I guess he just let himself go for a moment... An error?  Just setting up the system before he leaves?  Bullshit..  Calculated to cause me mega-pain for no apparent reason other than that he can... *spews...
The concern expressed by the Teacher that an abusive Controller could bring the Project into disrepute, turned out to be her own opinion, and is certainly not shared by Barnabas and his associates...

I'd wandered over earlier to our little concrete and stone hole-in-the-wall that we refer to as our toolshed, and found to my dismay that there is indeed still water leaking from No. 10 onto our property, as the concrete slab that serves as a roof is still very wet HERE...
The choice to allow water to run freely onto various parts of their property may be theirs, but I'm loath to have damage caused to our walls, through no fault of our own...
It's unlikely the management of our now computerised waterlines has left the care of Agent Balliram.. After all, tis he who has the hydrant on his verge HERE.

Tuesday 16th July at 2.02am

I've just checked my bedside logs to find that I'd gone to bed at ten past eight last night, and that next to the time, I'd written Whipping? with a query after it.... Both Balliram and the Missus cars had been missing from their driveway earlier, and there'd been such a remarkable lack of assaults in the lounge during the evening, it was a given he'd make up for it once they got home..
The first wake-up call had been just after 11pm, and I'd reared up in time to see the familiar sight of the chopper dancing down towards the UKZN base station.. At 11.20pm he had me sitting on the edge of the bed with my right ovary and the scar tissue in my nethers, singing lustily...
At midnight on the dot the chopper had thundered low overhead.. The rough give-away sound of the old Airwing chopper as it made up for lost time, collecting all the changes made to the streetlights to it's onboard computer..
They're no more grounded than I am, and you may take that as you please...
At 1.45am I was driven back to sitting on the edge of my bed, and had decided to get up for a bit... I was in the kitchen some five minutes later, when the ache in my ovary had suddenly vanished and been replaced by the Backfire frequency.. Brutus Callus was, as predicted, throwing his somewhat diminished weight around, bigtime...

The Gamewrecker had barely recovered from the diagnosed rotovirus when he'd announced last night that his nose has begun running like a tap..  No other symptoms, just bouts of endless sneezing and a runny nose.. I guess whatever is being pushed out by those three deliberately dumbed-down wall lights is more than taking it's toll on my old man's immune system..
It figures that Peeping Tom next door would turn on the Gamewrecker when all else failed, so no surprises there.. Did I mention that my husband lost a grand at the ABSA ATM at Westwood on Sunday?
A mall that's within easy reach of Balliram's grubby fingers, although I've not yet heard what transpired when my old man went into the bank to enquire, yesterday...Edit later:  He was given a case number by the bank, and told they will investigate the loss. If our Controller's namesake is on the Absa Board of Directors, can we expect a refund or not?

LATER at 2.40am

Till's Field looks to be pretty close to the Druglord's own residence.. Anyone in that Crescent or nearby, that's begun taking more strain than usual to their health?  The way that I understood it, was that as the Muni had declined to fix the lights on that field, some kind Muslim organisation had stepped in and done the job for them...  I'm betting we're talking giant overhead lights here, and I'd guess since they've been replaced they've been more on than off?  So - Do you live within sight of those lights, and have you begun having wicked headaches during the past two or three weeks?  Flu-like symptoms, maybe?  Your knees or hips have started playing up for no apparent reason, or you've been diagnosed as having a touch of the rotovirus?
What about Barnabas' home itself?  Has he taken all the necessary precautions to safeguard the occupants of his house while he's off gallivanting abroad? Is anyone keeping an eye on Missus Barnbabas' health?

Long after the Gamewrecker had left yesterday, I'd gone out into the courtyard to find THIS wet patch under the cistern overflow pipe.  A patch that most certainly hadn't been there earlier in the morning, and as the toilet hadn't been flushed for hours, it's proof enough that there's a great deal of activity taking place on our waterlines, that has nothing whatsoever to do with us...
Is my Excellent Neighbour ecstatic over their fibre to the home connection?  Is their fantastically fast internet well worth the damage being wrought to their property?
Will little Missus M over in Escombe also get to experience Sutcliffe's wondrous fibre network, or will the cabling end at their nearest streetlight, and their geyser begin to behave badly soon afterwards?  I'd have to go with the former, as it's highly unlikely a Telkom employee would be excluded from reaping the benefits of their employer's collaboration with both the Municipality and Francesco Petruccione...

Edward Snowden is a traitor, Lightscribe?  Really?  Have you made it to fully-fledged Area Controller yet? How many nearby homes and apartments do you invade on your average Peeping Tom excursions?
Addictive, is it not?
Have your covert visits resulted in any of your targets reacting badly to the frequencies you employ?  Not that that counts for diddly, right, young man?  You have to break eggs to make an omelette, and it's just tough luck if the fallout affects your marks... Do you genuinely see yourself as some sort of heroic crusader, when in fact you're a sad, easily manipulated puppet, who's determinedly blind to the truth? 'Dems da breaks..
Peace...

Tuesday 16th July 2013 at 8.43am.