Monday, June 17, 2013

The clarion call of cowards...
(begun Monday 17th June at 5.30am..)


Who among you feel that I fully deserve every bit of engineered mischief that comes my way, if only for the fact that I continue to diss that pillar of human kindness, Earl Michael Barnabas, on a regular basis?  You may want to take your hand down again, and not be quite so hasty.. So he bailed you out when you needed help a few years ago, and now he pretty much owns you... Did you ever try going back for a second helping?  I'm willing to bet that you'd have gotten nowhere fast...
He only needed to have made just the one gesture to buy your fealty, and after that you were on your own...
His self-promotion campaign would've kicked off at the end of the nineties, just as soon as he'd been awarded his Marketing and Promotions Manager title by Mo Shaik and Telkom.

His eavesdropping ferrets would've let him know which of the community members were in dire need of a helping hand, and he would've bobbed up at their front door soon afterwards, chequebook in hand...
Was I right on that score as well?  Was it the newly 'reformed' Druglord who'd persuaded Father 'Gangsta' Denker to allow the Catholic institutions here in the Zone to be rigged up as mini wireless base stations?  Had Earl promised to use his connections to ensure those institutions would receive some seriously worthwhile cash injections in return for their compliance?

His connections to the National Lottery for starters?  Odd how quite so much money was funnelled into refurbishing the Harris Crescent-facing side of St. Theresa's, in particular creating an additional foyer space on the orphanage building, redoing the Recreation Centre and the swimming pool, while the outward appearance of that double-story edifice remains as tatty-looking as ever, and appears to be in serious need of a coat of paint. HERE.   What exactly happened to Phase 4 of that planned renovation?  The one that Sister Stephen was told involved fixing up the nun's quarters?  Did the Benefactors simply run out of money before that was achieved, or is that home now wired to the max, and filled with newly acquired guinea pigs?

Related to Barnabas in some way?  If that were so it would certainly drive another fat nail in my coffin-lid, and frankly, I'd rather not know.. By now they must realise that I regard them highly, and that I see them every bit as trapped in this web of deceit and lies as we are, although for different reasons...  I struggle to find them taking pleasure in causing me physical pain, though I'm possibly being naive again... After all that sewage effluent was deliberately run onto our property a few weeks back, and there'd been no sound of plumbers digging to repair the 'fault', it certainly had me sitting up with interest...
However, I only need to remind myself who it is that has total control of the waterlines on this stretch, to see whence that particular bit of mischief had come from.. *finger..
Who could've predicted such a coincidence?  Two Arendse families moving in within spitting distance of each other, and apparently unrelated... The occupants at No. 4 were destined to be brutalised for years by the bullying and sadistic Area Controller at No. 6, while their name-sake at number 10 would rise in the ranks of the Yellow Army, or as BeVonk puts it, there would be the slaves and their Masters, oppie ou einde...

LATER at 6.45am

No power shortages that I can see, and at 6.25am when I'd climbed up top for the newspaper, the MTB lights continued to relay their stunningly lit message out across Durban, while my Master's side light ran it's dumbed-down contribution, along no doubt, with it's matching twin at No. 10.. The mercury vapour lamp and it's partner a few feet away, still blaze out across to the Crescent from the newly created foyer on the orphanage building.. (Lights that are only visible to me once I climb my stairs..).  It looks set to be another stunning day here in the Land of the Lost, and I hope you make the most of it...

Still having trouble believing the astonishing capabilities that the ultra-sophisticated surveillance technology offers it's Controllers?  Did you know that when you're setting up your wall safe combination, your unseen Monitor can zoom right on in and collect those numbers?  Why would he/she want such information?  Who knows but that you may step out of line and offend someone, and your safe number could be used in a carefully arranged home invasion, to clean you out... In nine out of ten cases, you'd manage to somehow blame your servants, when you should rather be looking in your Area Controllers direction...
It's now 7am, and I've just spoken out loud as I sit here at the desk, to ask my Shift Monitor whether they consider the appalling levels of the BackFire frequency running, are absolutely necessary...A sudden swift ache to the fillings nearest the Chickencoop and for the moment at least, those levels are a little less severe, and I remind myself to be cheerful in the face of adversity...

LATER at 7.28am

The levels of the Backfire frequency flooding our little bathroom ten minutes earlier, were startling, even for the Sadist, and I'd have to guess he wasn't alone in attending that Matinee, but had his nearby stooges ostensibly on duty as well, thereby doubling up my eye-watering discomfort...  Have you come to learn that despite my unpleasantness and freakish appearance I'm honest, and that I have my neighbour's welfare at heart?  You weren't shown the relevant footage, or do you pretend it doesn't exist? *whines...
Why were we excluded from this Grand Scheme?  Have I ever so much as indicated that I'd like to do a runner, or that I didn't care about what happens to this beautiful country or it's inhabitants?  Speak up, I can't hear you....

I love the sound of the azaan as it floats down the valley, as much as I enjoy hearing the bell being rung over at St. Theresa's... I love the varied mix of people, and have never considered myself to be better than anyone for the colour of my revoltingly pale skin... The reason that you've sat on your hands for all these years and not moved so much as a muscle to help us, would be?
Back to the old 'stupid' excuse?  That an idiot of my stature simply doesn't deserve assistance? Hear yourselves, much?

LATER at 10.45am

Is Rajiv Narandas, like our own Body Beautiful, Prameet, heavily involved with the surveillance monitoring in his area?  With his money and connections, he's already shown that he can literally get away with murder, as when that carefully engineered powercut up in Gauteng stopped the court proceedings and earned him another respite?  Have you seen this week's Sunday Times Extra?  Did he get the final say on which picture they used? *eyeroll...
Has his participation in the surveillance operation got him seeing himself as some sort of untouchable deity, or is that just the steroids talking?  Does he scoff at the idea of attending anger management classes, as he rides rough-shod over all and sundry?

Agent247?  You still out there?  Want to totally debunk another of my wild theories?  Care to find out the personal details of the Virgin Active gym attendant that offended the young Lordling quite so badly?  Care to have some of your contacts set up a watch over that person, to see whether mischief befalls them in the near future?  Be it a sudden crippling illness, or the theft of an asset or two?  You can't be bothered?  You know it's happening, but in the grand scheme of things it's not your problem?  Ai carumba... That spoiled brat is in fact no different to Collin P. Balliram, and he'll see payback done, or I'm badly mistaken... Suspended from the Westville gym?  Will I bump into him as he slums it over at Hofmyer, until heads roll and strings are pulled to have him reinstated?  *camera ready...

Were I to ask godschild straight out whether he has any knowledge of when, why, or how so many panels have been removed from the top of the precast wall between us, what would be his answer?  If I was caught snivelling on camera a short while ago, you'll have to forgive my lapse, as I sometimes find this whole sorry mess overwhelmingly sad.. Not for me, but for how your basically decent folk have been coached to do all manner of illegal things in the name of this Cause...

Tuesday 18th June at 5.10am..

I have to wonder how it all went ... Was one of Petruccione's lab students diligently going through those archived records when he/she thought it might be a laugh to try something new on the Live one?  For years that scabby, cancerous old rat has been darting about that perspex prison, desperately looking for a way out, and you have to remember that their verminous subject, apart from a few downers, hasn't the brains to figure out that it's done for..
A few weeks after introducing the new frequency, the changes were pretty remarkable.. Oh sure, the old rat still scuttles about for most of the day, trying to dodge the worst of the frequencies that hammer it, but the moment the new frequency was introduced, it had slowed down and actually settled in a corner.. Hell, you could see it's red eyes shifting about, as it tried to work out this latest turn of events... That while it most certainly figured out this was just another trap, and there'd be more pain to come, it simply couldn't resist, and bingo! those gleeful lab technicians had found themselves a new means of torture...

Still too ambiguous for you? Not to my Controller and his piggish colleagues it ain't... They say practise makes perfect, and you can lay odds this latest frequency is going to finish me off before he heads out across the Zone to try out his new-found skills on the rest of you... What will you do when the Creep sidles into your home unseen, with his base intentions?  Lie back and think of England?  Share with a friend who already thinks you're one short of a full deck?

The BackFire frequency was rising steadily as I sat in front of the TV yesterday just before 6pm, and I'd asked out loud that the levels be lessened... If anything, they were increased.. I took out the Panasonic and began the search for my tormentor.. I must have taken over a dozen pictures before I nailed him/her HERE, lurking on the white metal frame of the security gate, a few feet up from my chair... Cowardly prick...
Does Mr. van Zyl continue to insist there's a fault on both of my cameras, and that the spheres I catch inside of our home are the result of a flaw?  Or has he at last conceded that the evidence I'm capturing is an unfortunate oversight that the Lab boys are working to fix?   Good luck with that one..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 18th June 2013 at 8.40am.