Saturday, March 02, 2013

Separate lives...
(begun Friday 1st March at 6.10am...)


Old Flo had staggered in around 8am on Wednesday to collect her pension.. Looking at her condition, I guess I could be forgiven for thinking that might be the last time I ever see her..
When was that streetlight rigged up near their home in Amaoti? Allen? *looks at Mistuh Spence... A couple of years ago, or more recently?  I'd bet she's got one of those electricity meters you feed with a card, and that there's a Controller living not too far from her wattle and daub house?  Her heart is set to explode at any moment, is it not, and I see she's now developed shingles as a result of all that carefully engineered stress...
Another heroic achievement made by a lackey, oops!, Recruit to the Yellow Army, and I guess they'll be suitably rewarded?  With what?  Another free DSTV channel of their choice? *snarls... 
It would appear that Koos Bekker's offerings are highly regarded by a population who for the most part have been deliberately excluded from progress for centuries, and the arrival of a DSTV satellite dish affixed to their shack must be a magnificent status symbol..
You want to find the Controllers who've been set up in the Informal Settlements and Townships?  Go look among the few fortunate to own a satellite dish and chances are, you'll have your man/woman...

Balliram chirruped his remote five minutes ago, with the result that our Millie is awake and grumpy.. I must go...

LATER at 6.45am

I've just gone up to fetch the Times and found an empty 2-litre cream soda bottle lying up against our garage door.. Coincidence?  Naa..  Simply another stupid message our pseudo-NIA Agent considers cleverness... *eyeroll..  Which reminds me - I've repeatedly given you a list of helpful hints on how to capture your own sphere photos.. You'll have gathered that if you live here in the Zone, you stand a better chance than most, of building your own collection..
Hopefully you'll have grasped that the very best opportunities arise during a downpour, when the orbs appear to be forced nearer the ground by the rain...

Here's a thought... How's about you go out and invest in a bright new brolly?  Specifically, a turquoise or even a white one?  When next the rain thunders down, open up your pretty blue umbrella and stand out in the rain, while a friend uses a Point and Shoot digital camera to capture your presence... Flash enabled is a must, and I'd not be surprised were those shiny beauties to swarm about their favourite colours and give you some stunning pictures as a result... Can you imagine sharing your efforts with some of the many who regard the orbs as a manifestation of some sort of spiritual entity? *nudges Stefanus Roux.. Lesser mortals are just so gullible, hey Professor?

By yesterday afternoon my 'Choreographed' update had finally appeared on my twitter time-line.. What is it that causes that huge delay in it's arrival, and why would my burbled and incomprehensible waffles be picked over by a fine toothcomb before you get to see them, unless my posts were considered at times to be inflammatory? *fingers crossed....
This morning's Time's headline Brutal Cops Shame SA doesn't tell you the half of it... Ja, those animals were caught on camera, and I'd stopped the uTube video as soon as the van got moving, as I've not the stomach for watching such savagery...
Way more repellant than those barbaric policemen are the Officers who now sit in the shadows and torture their targets via their powerlines, without fear of ever being caught... Officers who are in many cases college-educated and cannot claim that apartheid and a lack of proper education is the cause of their own brutal behaviour...  That'd be about right, Laz?  Dragging a bloke along behind a SAPS van to the point where he dies from his injuries is an impressive sight, while you lot are restricted to crowing among yourselves at your own equally savage achievements... *spits..

As if the Sherwood Community are not sufficiently cowed and terrorised by now, the Experiment Planner's have upped the ante, and as a result we've made Page 7 of this morning's Times.. 'Suburban Shack Invasion'.. It doesn't give the precise location in Sherwood, but it'll certainly have the desired effect, will it not, Crumbly One?

Saturday 2nd March at 4.55am

The aircon on der Bunker rumbles faintly.. Why?  It helps to enhance the connection to ours even further?  *nods..  That nasty cap has just been dropped over my skull, and I guess we're good to go...
Is he still parked off at your place, and you can't get rid of him?  You know just how touchy he is, and you don't dare suggest he bugger off back to his own pad?  At 2.30am I'd woken and gone for a pee before heading back to Cloud 9, only to be abused pretty much non-stop... Not quite enough to have me reach down and pick up my brick, but enough to be really unpleasant... Three cheers for our New Age Soldiers, whose parents must be SO proud.. *fetches bucket...

Did I overwhelm you with my updates here yesterday?  Two whole blogs should've been more than enough, but I couldn't resist adding those three pieces that came in from the emf refugees, as well...
My VC had looked at the pictures I'd sent him of my Mr. Tjale, and he'd come back to say he didn't recognize him at all.. Just pure coincidence then? *winks at the Mischief-Makers...
By 7pm it had been that unpleasant in the lounge that I'd taken out the camera and caught the cowards easily, HERE and HERE.. Will you check out THIS pathetic specimen sitting only inches from my feet on the carpet? Back in the day, a Friday night was set aside for jolling, and I guess it still is, only it's not the latest trendy club or movie they flock to anymore..

Today's party animals don't have to step out of their own front doors to indulge their bizarre tastes, and the only irritation for some would be having to wait until their wives are properly asleep before they can join in the fun... *vomits...  Why? Would the little woman be grossed out and repelled if she were to see exactly what the chap she married gets up to?  Would it shame her to such a degree she might even consider packing up the kids and heading back to her folks?  
It seems denial has become an art form, and many married couples will lead completely separate lives, as a result of one or other spouse being heavily involved in the Yellow Army operations...

It's now just on 5.30am and a flock of hadedas down in the valley have announced a change in the airwaves between me and the orphanage.. A most useful and unmistakable alarm system that costs me squat... Cheers..

Sunday 3rd March at 4.45am

Did you call it in? I'd asked my old man once I'd packed my camera away... Nope, it's a big one, quoth he, without shifting from his perch on the couch... Big one, my ARSE! (!!) The Hero next door had thrown the switch on the usual stretch he's come to regard as his own, was all...  Just the other side of the playing field,  Grindrod was still giving out it's lights, and the unfortunate students packing those three apartment blocks up against the Barnard Rd. Mast hadn't lost their power either...
I'd been half-heartedly watching a crappy little movie, and had happily settled for strolling about outside with my Olympus instead.. Most of the pictures I took, I've deleted, despite the obvious orbs everywhere, but as always there were a few worth keeping...

I didn't even bother leaving my bedside lamp on, to see what time Sir Huff'nPuff restored the power, but young Cola had tried to wake me at 2am, needing to go outside.. Actually, it hadn't been the dog, but whoever it was on shift in ours, as the BackFire frequency was off the wall, and my eyes felt like they'd been fried in hot oil...  I'd flipped the rug over the dog and escaped back into dreamland instead, so it served me right when I found his neat deposit on the newspapers in the lounge after 4am.. *shrugs..

I see from my logs that at 2.20pm yesterday afternoon a triple-woop! had sounded from der Bunker, which had presaged the arrival of a new delight, for from then on I'd been treated to a Knife to the right temple on and off, right up until he'd doused the power at 8pm...
Did you read BOTH of my updates published on Friday at around 9am?  You'll have to scroll back past those three interesting pieces I'd pasted from my gmail, but they were there last time I looked... Damp Squib and Partypooper refer...
What happens when you go over to Facebook to check out my pictures?  Do you encounter problems? Can you see the posts I've made addressing Sutcliffe, or are they somehow hidden from your view? *curious..

I'd finally gone over to that moonslipper link he'd sent me, and in amongst all the dross I'd found more than enough evidence that the spheres have been around for yonks... I'd picked out four of my own photos and filled in the details, though unsurprisingly the Submit button didn't achieve it's function, and those babies didn't go anywhere, despite the GW's input... I figure that wasn't due to the picture's contents, but rather the blurb I'd added to go with them?  Yeah baby! *dances..
The Experiment Authors will be highly amused to find so many people have come to regard the orbs as some sort of spiritual manifestation, and not simply the product of a sophisticated quantum laser technology combined with copious quantities of wireless... Man-made and generated, though I grant you, probably with assistance from an 'outside' force..
I'd been standing up next to the Polo, ten minutes after Balliram had plunged us into darkness, and there it was again, hanging above and behind No. 17.. The sky was filled with stars, so howTF could I tell one from another?  I dunno.  It's a gift I tell you, but there it was, watching the proceedings..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 3rd March 2013 at 8.52am.