Thursday, March 21, 2013

Closing the gap..
(begun Wednesday 20th March at 5.30am..)

*7.40pm -  I was planning on scrapping this update as being boring and rhetorical.  Under the circumstances, I'll post it anyway.  The BackFire and Knives to the Back frequencies have been running off the wall since early evening, and there's no sign of them abating. Are you under the impression that our Area Controller is out of town for the long week-end? Are you kidding me?  Here I am sitting on a PILE of CD's that might contain incriminating evidence, and he's going out of town? Pfft...*

You think if we took the harddrive out of that seriously ancient spare tower that sits here on the desk, and we gave it to the Recovery experts, they'd be able to find those pictures that Balliram deleted remotely all that time ago?  I'd taken at least seven or eight of them at the time, and IIRC, at least one of them showed a shadowy figure who'd stayed in the Fire Truck's cab throughout that runoff...
Were any of those crew members aware that our home was about to become one of three rigged up as Practise Centres for the laser hackers to illegally access, in order to learn their craft? *studies the Fireman...

So I'd opened the first of my nine photo albums here at the desk and there sat No. 11's new electricity meter box staring back at me from the front page.  A photo I've labelled as being taken in 2004.  Beats me how I knew it belonged at the very beginning, but there it is...
I'd taken more shots of how they'd carved across the road from our streetlight before installing that box on No. 11's boundary wall, although way back then I was being economical, and once I'd had several prints made, I'd reformatted the card and used it again.. I see it was only in 2007 that I'd begun keeping records of all my photos on CDs.. A pity, but they'll have to do...

LATER at 7.30am

Would any of you make the mistake of labelling me a hypo, for the constant stream of detailed reports on the precise location of the many assaults I endure day and night, at the hands of these cowardly 'soldiers'? Shrug me off at your peril, as tomorrow it could be you encountering the weird and excrutiating knife-like jabs to an area on your body pre-chosen by your Area Controller as the target for the week.
Pain?  Sure I'm familiar with pain, and as I've no doubt mentioned more than once, when you're an uptight control freak and you've given birth 'naturally' to a 9lb 30z baby, who took seven agonising hours to emerge, ja, I figure I know pain... Once a month, every month, I'd endure a mini-version of that pain as well, and I kid you not....

Okay, so maybe I've got double my allowance of pain sensors, but that shouldn't detract from the fact that these sniggering 'Gamers' are capable of causing very real damage each time I'm stabbed mercilessly by the lasers... I guess I find that aspect of the ongoing torture the most difficult to come to terms with.. The sheer enjoyment and barely concealed grins of amusement at the horrific 'fun' these so-called recruits are having at our expense, as they're systematically encouraged to go about destroying our health and cause us pain...
If I'd said back in 2005 that I'd give up the fags and the sun in return for our being left off this monstrous Grid, would you have agreed?  Earl? Jannie?  If I'd made a commitment to take better care of myself, would it have changed anything at all?  It would not, and you know it.

Sure, I now sit with this enormous abomination covering my back, through no fault of anyone but my own stubborn stupidity.  My fruity cough is also of my own choosing... I'm a dumbass, so?
The Broken Wrists and Hands, the dead Klingon-like greeting of the first two fingers and thumbs on each hand, the infected elbows and wrists, the cramps that arrive in the oddest of areas, the Burning Feet and aching jaws, and the violent earaches and stabs to the head and lower back, never forgetting the favoured of all the frequencies, the BackFire and Knives to the Back, are the product of Roux and Petruccione's laser/wireless weapon wizardry, unleashed in our home under the Management of a sadistic psychopath.

By the time I'd climbed into bed last night at 10.15pm, the Backfire frequency was choking up that little corner of my room...  At 10.35pm Sophie leapt off the bed, frantically flapping her ears, and at 10.45pm, Cola followed suit, and I'll admit I was pissed off...

LATER at 1.05pm

Lawd, but is it not a perfect day out there?  I'd created a new album on Facebook around 9am this morning.. An album born from my offence taken at the Knob's continued abuse of my two defenceless beasties... *a brief wave of BF hits me as I sit here scribbling at the desk, and you know I've got company at my shoulder* So ja - those pictures I posted in my The Rise of the Yellow Army album this morning, that were taken of the fun and games those three crass CHOPS were having while torturing the dog on Balliram's front deck, were pretty poor quality.
You have to bear in mind that I would've been shaking with rage at the time.. It would've been Nobby's frantic barks that got me out there in the first place, and then I would've had to go back indoors to fetch the Panasonic, to get them on record..

It was hardly a surprise to find that the picture of the yellow fire hydrant that still stood on No. 18's verge back in 2008 had disappeared from it's folder in my Pictures by this morning.. I'd quite forgotten that proof of uncapped hydrants pumping out their precious load into the street are a no-no, and bingo! it was gone..
Sort of goes to confirm my allegations of such deliberate wastage, does it not Mr. MacLeod?  Just how many of the 6000 odd litres lost each day in eThekwini are due to the surveillance Look and Listen Project? Five and a half thousand? Five and three quarter thousand?
Man, would I like to know who or what has indoctrinated you to the point where you're living such an enormous bloody lie.. Why the heck would you play along with Sutcliffe?  Do you do this willingly, or has he a Leverage file on you as well? *fascinated...

Thursday 21st March at 4am.

The ubiquitous heatwave has just been and gone, and the Christmas Beetles are shrill in my ears... The GW had tried his best to find the missing picture of No. 18's uncapped fire hydrant, but the Cracker was easily ahead of him all the way... When he'd tried to search for the original on the CD's, there'd been a couple of instances of lag.. More than enough time for Balliram to take the gap and delete that incriminating picture.. *yawns...  Am I making any headway at all, with my little sorties on Facebook?  Hell no...
All I'm doing is demonstrating that once you're tagged, there's nothing you can do that can't be blocked or hidden...

The faintest sound of a bird chirping nearby suddenly strikes up.. I heard that yesterday.. A new form of NAT, or the real deal? *interested...  
It had been a fairly momentous decision on my part to haul those old CD's out of storage, and we'll have to see how we go from now on... Those pictures were taken well before the arrival of what I refer to as the Grey Gobbler virus, and although it was inevitable that the uncapped hydrant image was going to be made to vanish, more mischief along those lines and they'll all go back into my wardrobe, unseen...
It's unbelievable that after all this time my old man still refuses to accept that his PC is totally compromised, and just maybe Balliram will be able to change his mind over the next few weeks?  *fingers crossed..

LATER at 4.30am

Did my Vice Chair blot his copybook with the criminal fraternity when he'd signed me up to that Sydenham Community News Closed Group yesterday, tossing aside any obstacles that might possibly have been put in my way?   I'd sent off a few Friend requests after going through that Members list, and all but one had given me the nod... *Hmm.. there's the sudden sound of a tap being opened next door....*
Did my request not reach her Inbox, or had she hastily called the Microwave Boffin for his advice, and he'd told her to steer clear?   Such a small matter, but typically, I'm always ready to see shadows flitting behind the trees..
What would that Devout lady make of my Facebook photo albums and my allegations directed at Michael Sutcliffe?  Would he rather she wasn't afforded the opportunity to decide for herself, and had therefore suggested she ignore my Friend request?

Over-thinking the simplest of situations is my downfall, as you know, so I'll tuck it away for now and see what happens....
The overnight savagery continues, and I recall surfacing at least twice to someone stabbing away at my ovary area, but not quite enough to heave myself up and make a note of the time.. Master Class Target practise, or something more sinister?  Again, that's something that will no doubt come to light further down the line...*waits...

LATER at 5.09am

Judging by the ostentatious scuffling sounds and the tap being noisily opened next door, I guess he's on the move, and he's just rounded it all off with a chirrup of his remote...
In between brutalising my raddled form as I lay snoring, who else was being treated to his noxious presence overnight?  Which other innocents in the area will wake today with a groan, at the arrival of a sudden new pain?
When I'd checked a while later, Missus Balliram's white Merc had gone.
Peace..  PS It's now 8.18pm and I've just re-tweeted the fraud agent and said : 
@investigator247  You want to lie to me Snowman? Tell me they're building a case against Balliram and I must be patient? HAH! G'nite and be careful.  Was I surprised to find the Send button unresponsive?    Your guess.....


---oOo---

Thursday 21st March 2013 at 7.48am.