Sunday, January 13, 2013

Truth or dare...?
(begun Sunday 13th January at 4.35pm)

*Due to the relentless battering I've taken since my update earlier this morning, I've decided that you deserve another dose....*

I can feel it.  I'm sliding rapidly back down the slippery slope to my usual incomprehensible babbling, and there's nothing I can do about it.. Par for the course?  That little spark that flared up briefly has died?  Microwaved down to nothing?
Bugger that.

My idiocy knows no bounds, and when my logs began to show a lessening in the use of the BackFire frequency during the holidays, did I connect it to the letter I'd written to those Boffins at the UKZN Base Station?  No ways.  When I said I'd forgotten writing that mail, I meant it...  Instead, I'd blogged at one stage that the monitoring had seemed to take on an almost civilised air, and that apart from the continued Knives to the Back and the rest of my raddled body, I'd even gone for a couple of days where Millie had hardly stirred... Oh ja - There'd been plenty of other fun-filled use made of the laser cattle-prod, but the BackFire had taken a back seat during the day at least....

Balliram had of course more than made up for it after lights out, and my logs will show that I'd woken more than once to find that devastating frequency choking the entire house...  A typically vicious retaliation to my mail for sure.. What I find particularly disturbing is that it would appear that after eight years of freedom in which to 'test' the quantum laser surveillance technology, the raving psychopath Next Door may now be considered an Expert in the Field... That the excessive levels he's been permitted to flood into homes across the Zone, are now regarded as par for the course for the rest of the Recruits to employ....  Ain't that grand?
You have a confirmed Sadist, who literally revels at the sight and sounds of his target's suffering, as he hits them repeatedly with the very cruellest of his wireless weaponry, setting the bar for his students to follow...If, after all these years of giving you detailed descriptions of the effect this deliberate torture has had on the occupants of at least three of the designated Hackers Hubs, nothing has changed, what chance do the rest of you have?

The more callous and savage the Controller, the better your Superiors like it, Mr. van Zyl?  There's been no effort made at all to rein in this Monster, and I'd have to bet that even his very worst excesses are regarded as a laugh-a-minute sport... While my pathetic mail to those Science Wallahs may have finally forced him to make a few slight changes, you can rest assured I've paid for it big-time... Now, when I wake in the night, it's inevitably to a wall of the BackFire frequency, being run at eye-watering levels... The Pig will insist to you that he can't do without that particular delight, and as he's had more practical experience in the field than most of you, you're not about to argue with him, right?

Have you ever stopped to consider WHY I would lie to you?  When it's clear that I accepted my situation and the fact that there's no escape hatch to be found?  Why would I repeatedly refer to my Controller as a psychopathic Sadist, when it might pay me to go back to grovelling at his feet?  Why do I continually and deliberately risk the Pig's inevitable retaliation, unless I have good reason to do so? I'm into S&M?
When I shriek for his removal and relocation to Outer Mongolia, you still think it's a personal thing?
That vertically-challenged ball of barely-contained fury that is the Telkom Strategist, will no doubt insist that I ask for it.   Right, Jannie?  You'll plaster that cheesy, amiable grin over your grinding teeth and announce that if I were to simply shut up, my life would improve?  Been there and done that, Your Greatness, and we both know that's utter bullshit...

Let's look instead at your fine Protege's history in dealing with canines, shall we?  How over the years I've described his fondness for the explosive Indian King fireworks, detonated with glee among these densely packed homes... He even went so far as to obtain two small dogs, specifically to be used as pawns to further torment his targets.. His control of the wireless weaponry has given him the means to upgrade his torture of the voiceless animals in the area to an astonishing degree, and I figure that deep-down you know that what I say is true, and that it's a natural progression for a psychopath such as Balliram..
It's unlikely that either Francesco Petruccione or his collaborator Stef Roux give a toss about the character of those employed to run their fantabulous quantum laser surveillance technology, as long as the country is ultimately covered to the nth degree...

Would those illustrious Academics have me believe there's absolutely no pain involved when my fat dog reacts so violently to the specific frequencies employed by our Controller?  Would you have us believe that it's not a sudden knife to her head that has her going from a dead sleep to a ferocious, snarling, mindless beast in seconds, as the holes in my lounge curtains will testify?
Come now, Sirs, you're the Intellectuals here, and I'd be interested to hear your take on this particular party-piece employed on an almost daily basis, by one you see fit to run your technology...

The frequency causes a reaction to some tiny corner of the animal's brain and turns the normally docile beast instantaneously into a frothing, enraged attacker?  But again, you'd have me buy that there's no physical pain involved?  Were I to tell you two charming megalomaniacs of how often your 'Expert' in the practical field has caused me to rear up from a deep sleep only to find I'm being jabbed at mercilessly by a laser/wireless attack, would you reconsider and tell the truth on why both little dogs can now be made to react like mad things, and that there most certainly IS pain involved?

I'd been curled up in the lounge chair yesterday afternoon, with Sophie squashed up next to me.. Twice, I'd nodded off completely, and it hadn't been missed by my pathetic Monitor, as twice my little dog had suddenly reared up snarling and barking, and had startled me from my nap.  A seemingly trivial example of my Watcher's malice, but one that should be noted on his bulging CV...?
Their sudden noisy and demented dashes down to the boundary wall for what nine times out of ten turns out to be no apparent reason at all, is a handy, if irritating trick employed by the Dick at some point each day...
Prove it?  Ah, the beauty of the invisible control afforded those designated to operate the technology, hey guys?

The animal that went berserk and killed a resident of the Zone some months back, was no doubt driven crazy by it's proximity to the Raftery Road mast, and the complete character change of my ex-CPF Treasurer's previously placid and docile animal, where it took to making unprovoked attacks upon it's companion, was not something that would've interested either of you...
The strangely desperate behaviour of the newly acquired animal up at No. 17 won't raise so much as a blip on your gold-encrusted radars, and I guess I can safely compare the two of you to the Gestapo operating the Death Camps... The only difference being, that many of those sadistic monsters were brought to book for their war crimes, while in this New Age and one-sided war of wireless weaponry, the employment of psychopaths will be the norm, for proof of their crimes is impossible to obtain...

Were you both to claim that you are ignorant of these outrages taking place through the use of your surveillance technology, would it make you any less culpable?  'Fraid not, and metaphorically speaking, your hands drip with as much innocent blood as those of the Telecom's Strategist and his Superiors... Have no fear, you'll get away with it too, and both of you will go on to become some sort of science royalty, earning obscene amounts of money as Consultants, while the victims of your Preferred Employees systematically succumb to deliberate attacks via their powerlines...

How dare I point a finger without any proof?  How dare I?  Fark me for being a Fool who's more qualified than most, after being on the Receiving end of your astonishing technology for nearly eight long years... I should STFU and be grateful that the sadistic Controller is now restricting the use of the BackFire frequency to his after-hour sessions?  Well, that's not exactly the case, as it's been creeping steadily back into use during the day, along with some seriously upgraded means being used to hurt me...
Jannie van Zyl (himself a blatant criminal, guilty of being behind the ongoing attacks made on the MastFighter's home in Craigavon), will laugh me off as a demented, impressionable loud-mouth, with an axe to grind...
As far as dementia goes, I guess after all this time I'm entitled to be slightly mad, but for the rest, I don't see my diatribes making any difference at all to this Killing Machine you call your own.. Enough...

LATER at 7.15am

Acting on my usual impulse, I'd forwarded my Physics Department mail to both SITA and to the MastFighter at 8.45am yesterday morning, and less than a minute later I was struck by a wave of the BackFire frequency.. After all the years you've allowed Balliram the freedom to rampage through our homes, he's hardly likely to change his ways, and you know it..
The Airwing chopper had been busy over the Zone yesterday, and at 1.15pm it flew directly overhead, a bit lower than usual, at which precise moment I'd experienced a startling deep ache to the already damaged tissue around my hip joint.. Like I keep telling you folks, there's magic in the air..
It had flown back five minutes later, but this time it headed west and hadn't come close enough to affect me..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 13th January 2013 at 2.35pm.