Thursday, January 24, 2013

The hum that's heard around the world...
(begun Thursday 24th January at 6.10am..)

*Try this one: http://zenpencils.com/comic/100-carl-sagan-pale-blue-dot/

The first I knew that he was going for something slightly different, had been at 10.38pm last night. I'd not been in bed twenty minutes, when I'd put the lamp back on to log that my feet were burning, my jaw was aching, and I had a weird but persistent stitch arrived in my side.  *eyeroll... I'd fallen asleep after that, but there's no doubt our Controller would've been busy continuing his mischief later, just being rather more careful not to wake me..  That stitch hadn't re-appeared, but about ten minutes ago I suddenly became aware of a niggling ache below my sternum... Adjusted the positioning there, Chop? How can I tell that it's an assault, and not a great bubble of gas trapped in my bloated body?  Easy.   The discomfort only seems to occur when standing by the kitchen sink, the microwave, or in the corner next to my bed... A dead giveaway, as inevitably these physical attacks are hugely increased when I'm in those areas... *shrugs..

Friday 25th January at 3.45am

Old person, not quick enough to surface properly, for Controller's liking?  No worries, and at 3.20am I was awake enough to feel the sudden jab of his farking laser cattle-prod in my lower left back..*vomits... Offended? Moi?  I suppose the idea that you believe this Creature has lessened his physical assaults in any way, does piss me off somewhat, ja...  I mean, excuse me?  WTF was I doing right then to deserve that spiteful dig?  Not scribbling my laugh-a-minute update, that forms such a major part of the Sadist's brief, whether he likes it or not?

You don't find that just a teeny bit odd?  I hadn't bothered updating at all yesterday, and you'd think he'd be delighted by my rare silence... Have you not been led to believe that were I to stop blogging, the physical assaults would cease?  My word, and I'm supposed to be the Queen of all the Gullible Faeries... *chokes.. The last thing this Bastard and his Controllers want, is for me to STFU, and you'd better believe it...  That blatant stab in the back at 3.20am said it all... I must get back to work, or he forfeits the option to use the sick excuse that I deserve the ongoing assaults... Hands up how many of you fell for that crock?  Yeah, I thought so...

So I oblige and rear up in bed, and what's the first thing I see as I look out of the window across the dark valley?  There's a wind blowing out there, and though I've not got my specs on, that brilliant pinpoint of red light glares at me through the tops of the waving mulberry branches... Yeah, the crimson light that sits in the bottom of the toddler's dorm window, and talks to THIS one near the top of Balliram's streetlight pole..  Sure, since he allowed that spindly pawpaw tree to grow to such heights, I've not had an unobstructed view of the top of his pole for quite a while, but you can bet it's still there... In fact, I discovered recently, to my delight, there's a threesome.. I was standing near the top of our fifty two stairs in the dark the other day, looking out across No. 12's front pool, when I spotted a third red light, winking away over in Grindrod.. Their purpose?  Farked if I know, except that they've got to be pretty powerful for me to see them sans specs, and through all the clutter..

The Master Spy had employed another new face to clear his garden yesterday, and despite that appalling heat, the chap had done a sterling job.. I'd taken the little dogs up with me for a run just before bedtime last night, and the fruits of that droog's labours were frankly astonishing...
The so-invasive succulent creeper that had taken hold on the precast wall next to No. 6's windy-dryer (seen here on the ground next to the Nobster in my Facebook album), had gone, and along with it, more than a few of my eugenia's lower branches.. Spindly twigs that they are, the finished effect is startling, and will you take a look at how my Controller's dazzling wall enhancer now has unobstructed access to our ancient electricity meter box, HERE?
Sheer coincidence?   If I were to get me some double-sided tape and build me a sisalation box like THIS one, to cover that outdoor meter, would it make any difference to Balliram's control over our power supplies?  *curious...

It's now 4.20am, and the new roaring sound made by his aircon units, that were running last night when I'd gone outdoors, has ceased this morning, though there's a persistent faint rushing sound in the background.. The ceiling fan in here?  2 minutes later and ja, I just switched it off and fetched a coffee, and returned to find that it's definitely the fan making that sound.. Almost as if it's piping something into the room at the same time it's stirring the humid air about.. *winks...
It's always been a drawback that you can switch off all the jackpoints in each room, but you can't deactivate the ceiling fans properly, short of switching them off at the Mains Box, and I ain't about to go that route...

There'd been at least one Tracker unleashed on me yesterday, and I see from my logs that the crap had begun as early as 7.30am.. You want to check the official records and see who gets the credit for those eye-watering hits I kept taking, as I did my usual run up to Westville and back?  BTW, the piece of sisalation I'd tucked into my camera bag, doesn't affect the cellphone signals at all, as I'd heard my brick calling to me, while I was standing up on our driveway around 10am, waiting for the GW to pick me up..
Have you tested that remarkable material yet?  Does the phone have to be properly sealed into an envelope of the stuff, for it to be effective?  Clearly the strip I'd casually put into that bag wasn't sealed, and still allowed the signal through.. Something you might bear in mind...

I've just been through to my kid's room only to find that I've now a perfectly unobstructed view of Balliram's streetlight after all, and surprisingly, that little red light is missing.  In it's place there's a golden yellow pinpoint of brilliant light facing across to theExperiment Station, and I'm going to take a flyer and guess that the red light has been swopped to run from the top of the pole outside No. 4, which I can't see at all.. *shrugs...
You find all this speculation boring?  You really shouldn't... As your geysers begin flooding, and your aircon units start to drip water all over the place, you should be paying close attention.. In fact, you could do worse than stand up and wave, as you kiss your right to privacy goodbye...

I'd finally given in to the GW's grumbling last year, and had allowed the Optometrist to make me up a pair of bifocals... As hard as I'd tried, I simply couldn't get used to them, and it turned out that they had 9 different viewing levels!   In the end, the nausea and disorientation they'd induced had me reverting to my old specs, and using my Readers for close-up work.  I'd waited a whole year for the Medical Aid to recover from that expensive mistake, and yesterday I'd popped back into Bob's, unannounced...
What a pleasure to discover that despite Balliram's best efforts, there's been no obvious lasting damage done.  Sure, I've got the beginnings of cataracts, but I'd lay that firmly at the door of my years of devotion to el Sol, and not as the result of that particularly nasty frequency that causes the eyes to burn and run endlessly...

A frequency that's currently being employed on my friend who works at UKZN.. You want to have that nonsense nipped in the bud, Sr. Petruccione?  You want to stick your manicured finger into that Payback Pie being run over at Sydenham Heights, and put a stop to it?  After all, all she did was attempt to ensure you got that pathetic letter I wrote you and your colleagues at the Physics Department... Did you ever get to see it?  Did you find it amusing, or was it beneath your interest, and you never even opened it?
You and Roux had to have heard the rumours at some point..  The fact that your collaborative efforts were to be handed to a well-known Druglord for promotion and distribution across the Zone?
Did it ever occur to either of you, that in the wrong hands, an entire community was going to feel the backlash of your genius, one way or another?

I'd have to bet that both of you were well aware of the enormous scale of human rights abuse that was set to ensue, but that you were confident it could never be proved... See now, I can say that and get away with it, for I have no academic reputation to protect, and no need to fear that my name will be tarnished forever by making unprovable accusations...*A little window has just popped up telling me that TweetDeck has crashed and advising that I click this balloon to restart the app.  Is he kidding?*
No amount of threats of litigation could cause me to tremble with fear, unlike many of you, for I've got nothing to lose.. My notoriety was in part self-generated, and with a few cunning tweaks ordered by Jannie van Zyl and his minions, I was destined to become head of the Complete and Utter Idiots gallery, now and forever more...
Happily, I suspect there's a growing number of you who've become familiar with translating my incomprehensible babbling, and have been able to see the Truth, despite you have neither the courage nor the desire to stop the abuse...
That's okay, folks... As long as you're paying attention, who knows - I may yet prevent you from falling into the same pit... *fingers crossed....  

The hum that's heard around the world?  Sort of eerie that I titled my overall blog as I did, don't you think, Mistuh van Zyl?  *studies the Telkom Strategist...Could the hum be referring to the growing numbers of Noise Assisted Transporters, and are they designed to increase until they all meet up and fill every inch of airspace across the globe?  Want to fill us in, in layman's terms, about the load they bear, and exactly what it's designed to achieve?  No, not the watered-down version you've fed to your Yellow-Army recruits, but rather give us the bottom line... *waits...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 25th January 2013 at 7.26am.