Sunday, December 09, 2012

A hard nut...
(begun Monday 10th December at 4.05am..)



The crank-up late yesterday afternoon at 4.50pm had caused me minimal distress, and my logs show that apart from some sudden massive pressure to my ears, and my jaw aching briefly, that was it.. *stunned..
Chances are that you'll buy into this latest scam just so as you can stay cozy in your comfort zone.. I've got news for you folks... This ain't no truce, but a cunning ruse, and that's the bottom line..

Who kicked up the BackFire frequency suddenly at 9pm last night?  Who had it waiting for me in a choking cloud, along with a heatwave, when I'd climbed aboard Cloud 9 around 9.15pm, and had settled the two little dogs comfortably next to me, only for them to (within 2 minutes FFS) simultaneously levitate off the bed and hit the ground growling, as they shot down the passage into the lounge to their respective chairs?  I'd gone through and asked the GW if he'd heard anything at all that could've caused that mini freakout and of course he'd said no...

Pigman certainly knows how to keep the fires of determination burning in my withered chest, and he's gone out of his way since the fantabulous 'upgrade' to show that dogs are not included in the caution he's been ordered to employ... Cut my losses and accept the minor improvements gracefully?  And I'VE been labelled crazy?  One of us is going to have to go belly-up before this Show is over, and it's not rocket science to figure out which of us it's going to be...
The symbol of Filth next door appears, like I've said on more than one occasion, to be prized above rubies by the Experiment Authors, while Thickos are surely a dime a dozen... *shrugs...

He seems to be out of town on contract work more often than not.. Coincidence, or were his Handlers listening when they heard him concede he already owns his own version of the Mast Song playing in his ears? Was the decision taken then and there to see that he's kept out of the area as much as possible?  IIRC, it had been the well-qualified Karl Muller who'd said that acquiring what the local GPs laughably refer to as tinnitis, was the first indication that your immune system has been breached...  It simply wouldn't do for the Devout one to start showing symptoms caused by the very technology he's embraced so happily... Ergot - See to it that he's regularly sent out of the area on business... A thumb-suck on my part?  Would I be incorrect in saying that when he spends more than a few days at home, the area he damaged above his elbow sometimes aches so badly, it drives him nuts?

Best be safe than sorry, hey guys?  It wouldn't do for godschild to start having problems with his knees or shoulders, or to find that his eyesight has suddenly deteriorated, and that he needs spectacles...  Of course there'd be the usual back-slapping commiseration and reassurances that it was all due to natural deterioration, but you can't erase the fact that I already told him a couple of years ago of the ailments to look out for...
What about her?  I'm betting that as little as eight years ago she was still super-fit, and if indeed the paintwork done to their property back then is EMR repellant, it could go some way to slowing down the devastation..  Was she warned that as a diabetic her system was more vulnerable than most to the EMF?  She knew this, and yet when the order came for her to increase her participation in the Housewive's League, she didn't hesitate? *bolt-eyed....
A sales pitch backed by Leaders in the Community that they both trust, and *bingo!* the bait was taken..*sad... Another set of Seriously Good people sold downriver, that the Marketing and Promotions Manager and his IT Monkey may achieve their goals... *gags...

Still got too many citizens dragging their heels over in Asherville, and not yet ripe for the plucking? *looks at the kind Motherbody secretary.... Were you warned to relocate before the firestorm erupted, and the engineered crime wave struck that suburb in order to lure the stubborn die-hards to convert to the Cause? *curious...  Asherville is currently under seige, as ordered by the Druglord Barnabas, not so Laz?  Any major pipe bursts over that way within the last few months?  More powercuts than usual?
Eddie Singh would've been a hard nut to crack, and I'd have to guess he'd have raised some awkward questions, despite the charms of the Trojan Horse Sales Pitch...?   Another, like Mr. Carey, who had to go? Another, whose demise was brought about with eye-watering speed, and I'm guessing the period of time between diagnosis and death was almost as quick as the record set by the Director of St. Philomena's...

Next you'll be insisting that Collin P Balliram played no part whatsoever in those two early departures, and I'll be replying that you can pull the other one, and it still won't work... They're just names to you, and mean nothing?  Our Fabian, so I'm told, had a chequered past, but I believe that he was basically a Good man at heart, and certainly didn't deserve to meet an untimely end...
Eddie Singh?  Eddie sits HERE and HERE in my albums, and you can see he was a seriously good-looking fellow with an air of amused tolerance about him.... What you can't see, is the fact that he was right up in the front ranks of the Seriously Good, and for that reason he had to go...
An error, Earl?  Back then your Lackey was still learning what levels to use to invade Mr. Singh's home and eavesdrop on his privacy?  Met ander woorde, an Oops! moment?   I'm farked if I'm buying that crock of shyte...

Your murderous monkey knows the precise levels with which to flood a target's home, and can pretty much predict exactly what they'll achieve..  Ask the RF ex-Sentech Engineer to check his archived records of the microwave/wireless experiments carried out decades ago, if you don't believe me...
You want someone taken out by a virulent form of cancer?  Pump in a little of this frequency, add a whole lot of that frequency, and Bob's your uncle, and within 6 months or less, a previously healthy target will be pushed through those curtains into the flames, and gone forever... *gags...  By now there are dozens of equally cowardly assassins out there, recruited by the likes of Barnabas and his colleagues, across the land.. Why single out the ChickenKing at No. 6 as being worse than any other?

LATER at 6.05am

It'll be common knowledge that I spent some time yesterday, going through a bunch of old threads at mybroadband... Mistuh van Zyl can certainly verify this... *winks... I came away with the horrid suspicion that I may have gottit all wrong after all.. That my total lack of self-worth led me to mistakenly believe that the majority of regular posters at that forum were Intellectuals, compared to this Moron that stands before you.... Having skimmed through some of those archived threads however, it would appear that the ability to write code or hack into someone's PC does not after all, automatically denote a greater brain than average... Au contraire - It seems as if more than a few of my previously thought-to-be giants of intelligence should in fact be sitting here next to me on the Complete and Utter Idiot's bench... Assumptions can kill, that's for sure...

I told myself that it was my sheer incoherence and inability to speak the most basic of English that had led to me failing on every level, though it must be said that young ic understood me from the outset, and was magically removed from my view soon afterwards...  A failure to communicate?  As depressing as that thought is, I'd have to say that on consideration, there've been more than a few posters who've understood my babblings well enough, and yet who've been content to sit back for, what?  Seven or eight years, and watch in glee as the Labrats here in the Zone were deliberately tortured physically?  *fetches a bucket...

Get over it?  Someone had to provide the centres for the youthful Hackers to practise and hone their skills?  Why not volunteers from among your own ranks?  A scarcity of hands in the air?  Now why would that be, I wonder?  *snarls... Priviliged to have their homes painted with EMR repellant paint, black glass laser-deflecting windows, walls built using double layers of bricks, and all manner of protective measures taken, what chance did we ignorant and worthless labrats stand?  We talked too much, and therefore our fate was sealed...?
It appears that shame has become as unfamiliar to you as honesty and integrity, which is just the way the Telkom Agent and his Superiors prefer it.. Helter skelter down you go, until you're no better than the rotten bottom-feeders you purport to be hunting...
I live in this glass house, with very few windows left intact, and therefore I should be cautious in which direction I toss my stones?  To hell with that.. It's common knowledge I'm a retarded hypocrite, but by now you should've worked out that I tell the Truth... A truth that doesn't sit comfortably with you at all...A truth you'd really pefer to avoid if you can...

The sight of a white dishcloth slung over the security gate on my Excellent Neighbour's kitchen door, that was matched by a white towel? strategically placed on the Pig's front deck yesterday, only served to remind me that the liaison between Good and Bad is doomed to continue indefinitely... If it's taken eight effing years for any changes to be made, (and those changes are not to the benefit of the local labrats), what chance do we have of ever leading a normal life?  None whatsoever... *shrugs...
Despite my words of doom and gloom, I'm feeling oddly cheerful this morning, and I wish you all a happy day and
peace...

---oOo---

Monday 10th December 2012 at 9.03am...