Thursday, October 18, 2012

On a limb...
(begun Friday 19th October at 3.40am)

*It's clearly not been sufficient for my Controller to mess around with the font here on my blog.  I now find that I'm no longer able to hop between the published blog and the edit option, as that arrow has been removed.  All those in favour of the continued mischief created by Balliram, say aye... All those who see it as cretinous and childish, raise your darned hands NOW!   BTW, you might want to check out this link the GW found earlier.  It came under discussion on Sky News as well: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4597109/Mobiles-can-give-you-a-tumour-court-rules.html..*

Care for a little nacht muziek?  The bird that's calling out there first arrived a few years ago, and I'm still uncertain whether it's the real thing, or a bus in disguise...*eyeroll... I'd clawed my way up from sleep at 2.25am to find the Butcher busily working away on my left ovary area, and I'd been literally drenched with sweat.. A quick trip to the loo and I'd been back in bed only to come wide awake again with the spasmodic dry hacking cough of the Throat Choker frequency at 2.45am.  The dogs had wanted to go out in between Balliram's irritating attentions, and sometime after 3am I'd finally given up, and here I am...

When I'd arrived home from our outing at around 2pm yesterday, the first thing Penny had said was 'it's too hot', and boy, was she right.. Walking into the kitchen I'd hit a wave of heat that pervaded the entire house, despite there was a gentle breeze blowing outside, and the windows and doors were all wide open.  Would one of Ms. Dorny's measuring devices have shown some startling results right then?  Is there any point in looking in the Sadist's direction to suggest he was having a little fun during my absence?  Would you know or care what he was up to at that hour of the day? Probably not.. *shrugs...

Did you check out those pictures that arrived in my Inbox from the Environmentalist yesterday?  You can guarantee that Jannie van Zyl has had a dekko already, and there's no reason why you shouldn't check them out as well.. Right from that day over a decade ago that that lady had come over to me in the parking lot at Hofmyer Heights and touched me on my back, up until today, my life has been filled with magical coincidences, and I guess getting to meet the Environmentalist is one of them....
You don't find it just a tad odd that she turned out to have photos of spheres in her possession? Pictures taken at a camp her kid attended near Babanangu back in 2007?  There are even a few random points of light in one of the pictures which may well have been generated by laser activity... While my readers in Germany and Japan will no doubt be privileged to be given the real reasons behind this latest phenomenon, it's highly unlikely you'll get to hear the truth..

Just another corrupted interpretation made by a cheapo point and shoot digital camera? Gimme a break guys... The Panasonic was anything but cheap, and yet it picks up the spheres as easily as the Olympus... So ja - Hopefully by now the Master Strategist will have come clean on their existence, for there's no ways he can hope to stop all of you from trying your luck, and in some cases, coming up with the goods...
When he insists, as does Stef Roux, that they're harmless, how can I disagree?  I've watched those little bats at both dusk and dawn as they dart and wheel through the air, hunting for food, and though not visible to the naked eye, you just know they're sharing the free space with that blanket of orbs... The Egyptian geese, the yellow-bill kites, the masked weavers, and the red bishop birds are all nesting down in the valley and that makes it pretty obvious that there must be a steady supply of food for them as well...

Ag, we've been through all of this before, and though I lack the ability to understand and describe the technical workings of the Biggest Steal in the History of the World, chances are that you get the general idea.. Those two spheres just inches away from the GW's mouth HERE, as he stomps off into the passage muttering and mumbling, are proof enough for me that the lasers are targeting the spoken words and their source and passing the info to the wireless flooding your home via your powerlines, where the stolen data is bounced to a satellite and appears instantaneously on your Eavesdropper's monitor and in his headphones... Don't give me grief on the details FFS, it's as near as dammit correct, and will have to do...

When I'd been woken at 2.25am to find him poking away at my ovary area, it's likely that pink target-finder was in the room and had been used to isolate the point chosen by the Sadist for his attentions...  Did I get it wrong or did Stef Roux say the lasers can travel up to 100 kilometers with unobstructed LOS?  So the points of light that I see flying over the top of the coral tree aren't necessarily coming from the flat roof of the Electrical engineer's home at No. 59 Hugo Road, and if they were, they'd have to get through the stand of gumtrees across the valley.... Man, it's a truly delicious puzzle, despite that I'm aware there probably won't be an answer forthcoming in my life-time... If I were to sit out in the front garden after dark, facing south-east, would I pick up more of those tiny flashes of light coming from that direction as well?
As it is, I've only ever been lucky enough to see them coming over from the direction of Hugo Road and the Senior Boys Hostel in the east, but it's quite possible we're being bombarded from several different compass points..

Do you still chortle derisively at my feeble attempts to make sense of this magic that's causing so much pain to so many?  If asked, would that Soldier of Fortune BeVonk, step up to the plate and put his money where his mouth is, to prove that this invasive technology is indeed to the benefit of mankind?  There's no question but that our Area Controller is a criminal, engaged in criminal activities, and as BeVonk is privileged to have direct access to the ear of the Great Strategist himself, would he care to go out on a limb and request that Balliram be removed from his position once and for all?
Were Jannie van Zyl to insist this has already been taken care of, and that Balliram is no longer our Controller but has been re-deployed elsewhere, I would without hesitation, remind you that your Idol is an expert at prevarication..

I'd been walking down the passage last night sometime after 9pm, and had stopped briefly in the kitchen doorway for a word with the GW, when my leg had suddenly buckled under a huge jab of pain.. Yep. The identical place that the Chop has been working on for ages... Will the Pig insist he'd had nothing to do with that attack and that he has the alibi to prove it? *chokes.. Does he wish me to believe it had been one of several proxies who'd nailed me so neatly as I'd been lined up next to the microwave?
Get real folks...  There's only one person who's sufficiently obsessed and practised to achieve such a stunning hole in one.. Whether he was sitting at Mr. Patel or Prameet's shoulder, urging them on by saying 'now!', is neither here nor there, for the Criminal remains in total control of everything that occurs in our home..

BeVonk insists he is qualified to speak on the surveillance technology, in which case it is within his power to approach the PTB and arrange to have this murderous Knob next door incarcerated without access to any technology whatsoever... No can do, BeVonk?  Your best bud is sitting there shaking his head?  Then I wish you well in the choices you've made and suspect that with your work ethic, you'll be bumped up the ranks of the Yellow Army faster than you can nail a toad with a laser...  Are you the man of honour you'd like us to believe, or are you so far gone that you consider us to be no more than unavoidable collateral? If you were to argue that you required proof of this Sicko's misdeeds before he can be arrested, I would question why you need anything more than what I've given you over the years?  There are legal channels that must be followed?  You say this with a straight face?  Do I smell the stench of hypocrisy here, as a mockery is made of the Constitution and our Right to Privacy?  'n groot sies vir jou meneertjie..*mutters...

I'd taken my usual route from the Charge Office up to Admin to deliver her tea yesterday, and as luck would have it, there'd been an Officer talking to her..  I'd asked him politely (and loudly enough to ensure the Eavesdropping Crumb couldn't miss my words), how one went about taking out a restraining order against Collin Prakash Balliram, and he'd said I'd have to get in the queue and approach a Magistrate or Clerk of the Courts... A dead-end in that case.. *shrugs... He'd then led me around to Lazzie's lair behind the Admin block and had opened the door to a tightly sealed container, where another Officer was sitting talking on the phone.. *winks... He'd looked familiar enough for me to say immediately that I'd lost interest in going in that direction, and I'd left...
Quite possibly the first of many such forays, and yes, BeVonk, there are indeed many good cops out there.. Cops whose hands are tied as tightly as those of that common thief being bounced about in the back of the SAPS bakkie... You can't tell the Goodies from the Baddies, Fingolfin?  I'm damned if that isn't just what the Experiment Authors ordered... *chokes...

His limp had been much worse than usual when I'd bumped into him at the shops yesterday..  You want to bother connecting the effing dots here, or are you too preoccupied puffing yourself up with righteous indignation?  I give you way more than just the one Exhibit...   The joint and hip problems mentioned by Michan Road on Monday night, the painful hip the GW experienced the day before yesterday, my own lower spine/back problems blogged a few days ago, and now a resident over at West Riding with a similar problem?
Is he left to choose which frequency he'll flood across the area on any given week, or are Meetings held and votes taken? *vomits copiously....
When I endure endless bouts of the involuntary and spasmodic Throat Closing frequency, you can guarantee that I'll bump into residents enduring that very same dry hacking cough.. The weather SE GAT!
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 19th October 2012 at 8.41am..