Monday, September 17, 2012

The Rats..
(begun Tuesday 18th September at 4am..)


Lord knows how the poor fellow's mind works.. Does he imagine I don't know he's here? *chokes.. Less than five minutes after I sat down at the desk, his penetrating little NAT kicks in outside the window, and we're good to go...

The Wall Jumper had left a fair-sized lump of the handy white chalk-like substance lying on the first terrace, where I couldn't miss seeing it, so I fetched it and drew a big smiley face on the bottom half of the stable door HERE.  I'm tempted to take the paraffin to whatever's been put on my bottom kitchen step, that came to light (good one!) during the recent downpour HERE.. It only shows up to the naked eye when those steps are wet... What's stopping me?  The fact that it's most likely that that tennis-ball sized application was what had attracted all of THESE spheres to hang around the in the courtyard during the last downpour..
It's the same with the blue compound.   Quite my fave of all of them, (and I still believe the most potent), and once I'd found those neatly applied dots of it on the verandah brickwork right where I sit HERE, I could've had them off with a bit of wire wool in under a minute.  A bit silly, as sitting out on the stoep has me lined up perfectly to my old friend the Mothership (overheads), and he truly can't miss...  So I've left them where they are, and will resort to scrubbing them off only when his viciousness drives me to it..

Were YOU visiting me as early as 7am yesterday, when the BF frequency was kicked up to those eye-watering levels?  Practising your skills in ours, and causing me such misery?  How's about at 1pm, when I was on a slow and painful burn?  Or at 2.22pm, when there'd been the ubiquitous double-woop! from der Bunker, and by 2.40pm I'd walked into a wall of BackFire here in this back room, that was still there at 3pm?
Did YOU have the stomach to do the bathroom run at 3.45pm?  My word, he could've had a dozen invited guests/students crammed in there, judging by the appalling levels of that devastating frequency.. *nauseated...
I'd gone into the lounge at 4.30pm, only to acquire an immediate sharp earache, and when I'd walked back into the bedroom, it had followed me...
Another class/session at 6.05pm, as it soared right back up to grind my yellowed stumps?

If you're paying even the least bit of attention here, you should know that this is an average day here at the Academy of Learning, and why, by the time she'd picked me up just before 7pm, I really had the rats..*snarls..
As a direct result of yesterday's mischief, I'd taken THESE two pictures from directly under Balliram's pretty green mercury vapour streetlight.. One showing two clear spheres hanging in the air next to it, and both showing THIS brilliant light on the new connector-thingie halfway down the steel support cable HERE...
I'd asked her to pull over higher up the Crescent, while I'd hastily snapped off two shots of the Raftery Rd. Mast.  While the results are really poor, (they should've been done with the slower nightime scenery exposure?), when zoomed in, they both show a dense mass of what I know are spheres, filling the sky around the red light at the top of the mast.
How hard would it be for you to go take some proper pictures of that mast after dark, and post them on mybroadband?  Too scared?  Can't be bothered?  What, FFS!!?

The Eavesdroppers had changed to employing the neon strip lights furthest from me in the little Meeting room last night, but once I'd glared at that flickering tube pointedly, several times, it had settled down...  Balliram had enjoyed sending me a muted version of the Knives to the Back for the duration of that Meeting, which'll be why I lost the plot at the end, and had a go at the unfortunate Microwave Boffin...
You heard every word did you not, Laz old chum?  The Meeting was over, and I'd had no reason to keep my voice down as I seethed with rage....
The poor fellow's last words before fleeing had been along the lines of 'there's no wireless system running in the area'... *sighs...

Is the fellow not privy to Petruccione's Masterpiece of combined technologies, after all?  He didn't have to lie to me, and he could've just exited without saying anything, so, has he been left out of the loop, and if so why? While he avoided denying the existence of the lasers, how could he be unaware of the wireless frequencies being used to such devastating effect?  The LANS?  The Sherwood Network?
I hadn't stopped there, and had gone after the Coach a bit later, though much good it had done me.. To his credit, that fine young man hadn't said a word, but had just kept smiling..*applauds...
Like I said to him in no uncertain terms, if it wasn't for the continued and extreme physical assaults, I'd probably be happy to play along with the secrecy and lies surrounding this experiment..  That it's okay by me if the Muslim Community have chosen to allow themselves to be conned into supporting this bloody project, despite that they too are being affected by it...

I doubt he'd had to even break sweat later on, to imply to the others that I was more than a tad touched in the head, but I'd chosen to decline the invite to join them all for coffee, and had gone home instead... Unsurprisingly, no-one had argued when I'd said no to the offer, as I'd clearly made them all feel uncomfortable.. *grins..
Is that the general idea?  To push me as far as you can go, in order to demonstrate that even when I open my fat mouth in public, it's to disbelief?  Hey, it works for me..*shrugs..

All in all I got a fair bit of mileage out of last night, and there's plenty more of the same incoherent babbling waiting in the wings.. It only needs the Sadist and his over-abused cattle prod to set me off, and I'll provide the Eavesdroppers with endless entertainment... Did I keep Big Ears and Noddy busy last night, or what? *roffels... They would've had to hustle through the powerlines down to the Wimpy by the mosque to hear whether anyone raised the matter of my outburst...
Then they would've had to race over to their stooge at Sydenham Heights, to hear what she'd had to say to him once she got home.. Oh, and over to Candella Road to invade the Microwave Boffin's privacy and listen in to his report... As I was saying - Endless entertainment... *chokes..

Though I'll no doubt pay for it later, it appears I earned myself a night off last night as a result of my mouthiness, and I went to bed at 9.35pm and slept till 1.45am, when I got up for a pee, and was then allowed to go back to sleep until I woke just before 4am.. *startled...
Once the criminals huddled up at Dodge City have ascertained that no real damage was done, it'll be back to business as usual.. Ain't that right, you CHOP?
The few and far between reprieves I'm given, while you lot toy with this dim-witted labrat, don't apply to the rest of your targets in any way, do they?
While the psychotic Pervert next door may be forced to cool it on the odd occasion in ours, he'll be rampaging through the powerlines of other innocent suckers out there, taking out his frustrations on them physically...

I'M in denial, wiz? Dear Lord, simply because he's skilled in the art of cracking, and after four years or more a dab hand at the laser/wireless system, you and your buds can steadfastly ignore the obvious?  Simply because he's backed by the Telecom's Strategist, you can pretend this isn't happening?  Blood on your hands, dude.. *snarls...
The dedicated effort to paint our dire circumstances as one big fun-filled Game has paid off, has it not Mistuh van Zyl?  Very few, if any of your Cadets can see beyond their self-gratifying amusement to the sinister implications beneath...
Sue the Book's crippled condition is easily shrugged off as due to 'natural' causes, as was the family at No. 4... Assuring your recruits that you'll get round to weeding out the more criminal of your Monitors doesn't cut any ice with me.. Get around to it, when?
Only once the Yellow Army has been toughened up to be every bit as callous and cruel as this Prime Example of an Area Controller, and not a moment sooner... *winks..

Don't give me that denial crap, ghoti.. I'm indisputably slow-witted and incoherent, but I can still tell right from wrong.. A trait that you appear comfortable doing without?  You're all jacked up and raring to go as a fully-fledged Area Controller up your way?  You're gonna make a real difference?  Why don't you tell that to the elderly and infirm, and to the diabetics, whose immune systems are being battered down to non-existent by the copious additional amounts of EMR and wireless frequencies required to capture your 'important data'?
Unavoidable collateral?  Why, sure we are.. If you've sat back for eight effing years and watched us being tortured physically, without saying a word, there's no ways you're going to speak out now...
You want to tell me again who exactly is in denial?  Have a good one, dude..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 18th September 2012 at 9.00am