Saturday, August 04, 2012

Stumbling blocks...
(begun Sunday 5th August at 3.20am..)


Am I certifiable?  Seriously?  Surely I'd be the last to know?  Your first step to recovery is acceptance that you have a problem..? No, hang on - that's the drink thing..  A form of escapism that doesn't yet appeal to me.. *winks horribly...
Balliram must have thought he'd have a bit of extra sport with me last night, as I'd sat enjoying Downton Abbey on the box, and I have the spheres to prove it HERE and HERE.  As knackered as I was from yesterday's relentless beating, I'd tried for the zillionth time to get the GameWrecker's support, and predictably, I'd been KO'd in the first round...

You only have my word on it that the fellow has a brain, though the less-then-kind among you would question why, if this is so, he ever hooked up with me in the first place.. I seem to think I've touched on the matter more than once in the past, and if you've forgotten, it's your tough luck...  From my point of view he has the equipment upstairs that I so sorely lack, and I just can't stop trying to kick-start his rusted engine back into life...  I poke and I poke in the hopes that a light will come on somewhere in those dim unused recesses, but of course it never does... It's a regular Punch and Judy festival that always ends up the same way, with the poor guy insisting I'm round the bend...

In the midst of it all he'd said there were like 50 million people in the country so how did 'they' plan on monitoring those vast numbers?  I'd replied that it was simple, and that in every suburb, town and jondolo, there'd be one or two Area Controllers installed to manage the computerised powerlines.  So where do all these laser showers come from? he'd asked..  And there goes the familiar sound of the KO bell as I hit the canvas nose first..*chokes... Sure, I'd tried to recover, but it was downhill all the way as my SO smelled blood and went in for the kill...
You'd think BigEars next door would be tired of these bouts of bickering, but I sense he still enjoys them as much as he always did, poor thing...

In the Popular Mechanics of July 2011, Tangling with Telecoms, Roux goes on about needing a special machine to perfect his quantum laser communications system, and I have to query whether that in itself was an outright lie at the time of writing, or whether he and Petruccione had already figured out a work-around by 2005, when Spence and his crews came on in to Sherwood and Sydenham and began rigging the technology up to the streetlights..   The lasers emanate from the dozens and dozens of Chosen recruits dotted about each neighbourhood?  I simply can't get my head around that concept at all.. The idea that my Good Neighbour is in any way a part of my increased levels of pain, as she sits glued to her computer, following instructions, is something I really battle to accept.. It's true and it's happening, and I should get over it and move on?  Maybe... *shrugs...

It's that darned picture that the Educator painted in my cotton-wool stuffed head.. That one sphere is created when two laser beams intersect.  If that were to be applied to this surveillance technology it would mean that literally hundreds of operatives were all simultaneously aiming at ours 24/7, and that's just silly...
Last night the GW had eventually fallen back on his 'your camera has a dodgy lens' retort, though I suspect he knows that ain't the case, and when I remind him that I achieve the same results on two different cameras, he swiftly changes the subject... *grins...
Have ANY of you even attempted to record the holograms for yourselves, or am I whistling in the wind as usual?
I've seen a few still-independent Thinkers over at mybroadband, who I'm counting on to at least try, though whether their neighbourhood is as saturated as the Zone, remains to be seen...
People are reacting exactly as the Project Authors predicted they would, not so, Mr. van Zyl?  Take my VC for example.. Like I said, he's a professional photographer who has admitted that he can't explain the swarms of spheres in my pictures, but some innate instinct for survival has him acting with extreme caution..  I guess having your white blood cell count re-adjusted remotely, can have that affect on a person, however sub-conscious it is....

I didn't tell you that the GW had bumped into our Shadow Minister of Police last week?  They were shopping at the same supermarket and he'd recognized her and struck up a conversation..  As you may imagine, after hearing of his good fortune, I'd fantasized briefly that it had been me that had met and spoken to her, and that I'd given her one of my evidence-loaded camera cards to check out.. *falls over choking..
Just before he'd delivered the coup de gras last night, Punch had said to me derisively 'I wonder what Karl Muller would make of you, were he to meet you and listen to your claims'.  Ouch!   But my word, did he hit the nail on the head!   Why do I not move heaven and earth to prove my allegations?  Why do I constantly hang back in the shadows and avoid the few opportunities I've been given?

Is it because I'm able to see that every door is now booby-trapped? Jannie?  You can drop the facade when it's just you and me.  Ja, you can't figure me out, that much I'm certain of.. But what you've come to realise is that contrary to the paranoia label you've used so effectively to cover my allegations, I do GETTIT.  Paranoia implies fear, does it not?   Do I look fearful to you? Come on man, speak up! *teeth... Fear is the reason that many of your recruits stay silent, even after they've realised they just may have been conned...
My insistence that I personally show Karl Muller the contents of my three memory cards on a camera, is for good reason, is it not?
Your Lackeys demonstrate each Thursday just how stunningly simple it's become to monitor your target's every move.. The majority would find it impossible to grasp that your trackers can bounce from tower to mini base station to Mall, and right into individual businesses in said Mall, and to relay that information back, via satellite, in a heart-beat, to the avid Watchers...

Is it now standard procedure for every vehicle that's signed in to it's Agent for a service, to be fitted with a hidden signal-enhancing device, unknown to the owner?  Or is that practise still restricted to certain chosen individuals only?  I'd be obliged if at this point you didn't interject with the prohibitive cost of such an operation.  We all know that Dubai has a bottomless well of funds available to assist in all areas of this Project.  If a target has yet to have that surreptitious device added to his/her car, and chooses to leave their cellphone at home, are your Agents thwarted completely?  *interested...  Like I said, if you want to cling to what's left of your freedom for a while longer, you could do worse than invest in a reliable banger built prior to the existing on-board computerised control systems.. The very idea appalls you?
Could you still be picked up somehow by the fantastical technology, were you to have a standard car radio installed in your Classic Austen?  I've no idea, but it would be fun to make your would-be Stalkers sweat in their attempts to follow your movements...

The GW's addiction to his cellphones and the fact that the Polo is now (thanks to Balliram's contacts at Alpine) OWNED by our Area Controller and his dodgy colleagues, ensures that our every move is recorded for posterity... My little Nissan?  From the dents made on the roof and the boot, created by young Vincent as he daubed the white laser-attracting emulsion about the garage rafters so heavily HERE, you can rest assured he's been as heavy-handed on the vehicle itself... As blind as I've been all along, I'm only now discovering the wide variety of compounds that have been applied both inside and out of my car itself...
I'd foolishly thought to have combination locks fitted to the garage door to prevent further damage being done, only to find that the GW had saved those numbers on his cellphone... *falls over cackling...

Paranoia?  Pull the other one.. You're the one that's in denial if you can't see that it's not fear that drives me, but sheer fascinatation... A fascination that's set to write me off long before I get all the answers I crave, but that nonetheless lifts what could otherwise be a fairly mundane life into the realm of the extra-ordinary...
Did skydog consider my request to have tests run on me, to ascertain whether my physical reactions to the wireless frequencies are imagined or not?   Too busy reassuring the latest batch of recruits that I'm a raving lunatic?  Come on Donald - where's yer troosers?  I'll sign an indemnity form for you, if you wish?  Although we got off to a bad start, one strike and you're out seems a tad harsh?  Just rig up Petruccione's lab over at the base station at UKZN, and we'll see who's talking kak once and for all... *snarls...
If you want, I'll try and talk Missus B.Snr and her son, and Sue the Book, to come along as well, but you'll have to move quickly, as No. 4 will be out of here by the end of the month.. (No doubt to the great relief of Mr. Collin P. Balliram).

Right, it's now 5.45am and the BackFire frequency has suddenly shot up without any warning at all.. Were I to fetch the camera, chances are that I would capture the evidence here in this room, just as I caught THIS bright ball and THIS larger transparent orb in the lounge last night.. Dodgy lens?  You think?

Peace

Sunday 5th August 2012 at 9.14am..