Thursday, May 17, 2012

THINGS THAT GO BUMP....
(begun Thursday 17th May at 3.55am..)

*Paul Doyon doesn't appear to have updated his The Microwave Factor blog for three days.  Interesting...*

My own little training exercise, perhaps?  I made my coffee, lit a fag, and went and sat in the lounge for a while, after switching off the desk lamp.  It's still a long way off inky black, with the outside lights visible through the pale curtains, but dark enough... Less than five minutes later, and he came looking for me.. Oddly enough, it was the computer on the desk a few inches away that gave the first almost imperceptible creaks, and I'd waved my glowing fag end silently in response...
Next came a faint plunk from the television corner, which I didn't react to, before *bang!* and he flung himself in with his usual lack of grace, and Millie freaked out..
Were the two or three flashes I thought I'd seen by the decoder, laser beams or not?  No idea, but maybe I need to sit in the dark like that more often, and practise... *shrugs..

I finally made it into Yahoo mail last night, despite all the huffing and puffing from my Network Admin.. WTF was all that about?  I don't care for it now, any more than I did when I first signed up... The emr refugees Group may be doing excellent work, but if they're aware of lasers being involved, I didn't see any sign of it in any of their subject lines..*yawns....  Besides, I'm still clinging to the theory that we're unique in some way, and that the ability to enhance and relay stolen conversations and images from inside businesses and residences, back to an Area Controller via satellite, is breaking new ground...
Surely we'd have had to have something different in our Sales Pitch, to warrant getting so much blatant help and support from other countries?
More delusions?  Did Roux actually plagiarise an existing technology and claim it as his own?  Farked if I know..

There'd been another of those Auto responses from Ahmet at www.holoforum.org in my box yesterday, and I figure it's just Balliram resending them for his own lame amusement, so I deleted it...  Hopefully I've increased their visitor count, as they've more than earned it, if only for Dinesh introducing me to the concept of spatter/splatter... If it weren't for that, I'd never have looked twice at the tiny spots of white emulsion clustered about on so many surfaces... *winks...
The ruination caused by so much power aimed directly at ours, is frankly astonishing....
My long-deceased mum-in-law's ancient lined and once expensive curtains, that hang across the windows in the storeroom, have nearly rotted away, as the fabric bears the brunt of the power nearby..  It must have been more than a couple of years back that I'd suddenly become aware of the damage, and had thought it due to an infestation of giant moths...  With hindsight, no single moth could survive the gekkos in there for more than five minutes, no matter what substances Vincent had managed to apply before I woke up, and removed the storeroom key from his reach..
He'd been in and out of there for years, and I've no doubt I'd be appalled by the amount of structural damage he's caused, if I could be bothered to go check.. I can't, and Barnabas is welcome to the rubbish that my two hoarders have built up in there over the years..*shrugs...

Do I seriously think I'll ever get to meet Karl Muller, and show him my pictures?  I do not.  Promises and plans are made to be changed and broken, and I imagine we'll always be ships that pass in the night, and I'd be obliged if you didn't suggest that it's my negative attitude that leads to my constant failures.. I'm a farking realist, despite my regular side-bars to Lalaland, and I know my worth...
My photos on the other hand, are bloody brilliant, if I say so myself, and hopefully I've spurred a few of you into starting your own collections...

Here's a thought... Plant a stand of corn right next to a path that you know the lasers take regularly, on your property, and record the results on camera...
I'm betting you'll see for yourselves that Stef Roux's 'perfectly safe' assertion is somewhat off the mark... Sure, Vincent added his killer substances to the original mielie plants, but those that he'd pulled out and replanted on the first terrace, never died as he'd assured me they would..
Instead, they continued to grow, despite their stunted and withered appearance, and each of them finally produced an ear of corn... For a week or so it looked as if they'd even be edible, before they suddenly began turning brown and burned-out HERE...

Will young Vincent insist that effect was due to his further stealthy ministrations?  'Fraid not, guys....
Those mielies were cooked by whatever it is that's flooded across our garden 24/7, and if it can do that to corn on the cob, what chance do YOU have in the long run?  Sure, it'll take a while longer for the results to kick in, and by then it'll be too late to back out...  For the umpteenth time I will say that despite your intellect, you've been conned on a massive scale, and that those like Sutcliffe and Subban, who've sold us downriver so willingly, should hasten to enjoy the loot they've garnered, while they still can...

Judging by the enormous heatwaves that Balliram generates in our home, he doesn't intend for either me or the GW to be around when the Apocolypse gets here in earnest.... I've no complaints on that score, and consider myself fortunate to have lasted this long...
Who knew that the insecure, bullying little freak who used to sneak open the sash window in the Convent dormitory, to gaze up at the stars, would be privileged to witness all this magic?  Not me, that's for sure...

LATER at 6.50am

I've just connected to iBurst, though Firefox says the Server isn't available... Retry, and it insists that it's already running, and that I must close it before I can go on.. Ahh, the joys of being an Area Controller, hey Creep?  The small pleasures you take where you can?  I went back and tried again a little later, and was told Server Not Found, so I shut down and pulled the plug.. Hopefully the Poor Thing got enough of a thrill to start his day in a cheerful frame of mind?  *eyeroll...

Friday 18th May at 3.45am

The Return of the Hand on Fire sounds rather like a B-grade movie, by a B-grade Director.. *nods at Balliram... One of the very first methods of torture applied diligently to his Labrats since 2005, it's been making a come-back lately, and I can't figure out why... So I wake up pain-free (!) and lie there, before my hand starts to burn and burn.. I hold it up in the dark and expect to see flames, but nada.. When I can't take it anymore, I roll to the side of the bed and hang my hand down to the ground, and it gradually recovers, though the unfortunate Missus B.Snrs says that never works for her, and I've no idea how Sue the Book survives the pain...
It's too easy to blame the fags and circulation problems, and besides, the other two would rather slit their wrists than light a cigarette, so...?

I'd called before we left the house yesterday, and we'd arranged to meet at a specific shopping centre up in Kloof, so TrackerJack had several hours to get his ass into gear beforehand... As it happened the GW had obligingly found a parking space right next to a streetlight..*chokes.. We were early, so I'd gotten out of the Polo to enjoy the air when *wham!* Millie announced in no uncertain terms that our Controller had arrived... Sure enough, I'd looked up at the dusty cowling nearby, and two miniscule lights inside were activated... *yawns...

She'd pulled in right next to us and I'd passed her cellphone over to the GW along with mine, to keep in the Polo, while we'd chatted in her car.. Did it work?  Millie stayed silent for the entire conversation, so chances are that the monitoring devices let Balliram down on that occasion.. The Knives to the Back that hit me as I'd stepped back out of her vehicle, were I'm hoping, simply an indication of his rage and frustration....
Did I achieve anything by sharing my photos with her?
It transpires that would be a no, and she'd asked me if I was aware that some people regard the spheres as spirits..  Enough said..

Do we have anything at all in common?  While she obviously doesn't have a Millie to sound the alarm, she did say that turning up into Harris Crescent a week ago, had scrambled her head totally, and that in her opinion the emissions right there, were off the scale... *shrugs... Oh - and she's also seen a UFO.. In the mid-eighties at a school somewhere out in the sticks by Vryheid, there'd been a star hanging in the sky for three days and nights, and the Bop authorities had finally sent a plane up to investigate, whereupon the 'star' had begun moving further and further away until it had vanished completely..  Otherwise?
Turns out she's Born Again and happily, she's finding her new-found faith a great support in their struggle to cope with living between two masts, down the coast.

LATER at 4.35am

My kid up in the Midlands had called Mariannhill Licencing a day ago, to see whether her renewed licence was ready for collection.  She was told she'd have to come back down and do it all again, as her fingerprints hadn't registered... *blinks...
Did I not tell you that last week the only glitch in my processing had been when the fingerprinting device had taken so long to accept and load the results?  *winks..  Almost as if our name has been red-flagged?
Tellus Balliram, if you would - When I call the Department in six to eight weeks from now, what are the chances I'll also have to return and redo the process? Man, can I hear the oily bastard protesting his innocence at this stage..*roffels...

Would you care to remind me what part this carefully engineered mischief plays, in ultimately saving the country from corruption? *snorts... You'll forgive me if I say that it merely confirms that we're exchanging one set of criminals for another?  Sure you will... Stay safe julle...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 18th May 2012 ast 9.17am.