Monday, May 07, 2012

MAKING MY BED...
(begun Tuesday 8th May at 2.30am..)

* Aaand - Today my Search function operates as it should..*curtseys gratefully *


I'd been up for a pee and checked on the dogs, and Millie hadn't so much as stirred.  That is, until I crawled back onto Cloud 9 and the Controller decided that was a no-no and poked her wide awake and roaring...
What's a Labrat to do? Argue?  Not worth the effort, so here I am....

Sutcliffe's buddy Sifiso had said he wouldn't be going to jail yesterday, and unsurprisingly, so it was... The young hit-and-run Socialite's lawyer knows a thing or two about technicalities, and his cowardly client will no doubt still be enjoying the fast lane this time next year...  Don't tell me you're offended, as it's pretty much par for the course...

I'd taken a couple of pictures on Saturday evening while Balliram's man-party was underway, and when I'd checked the results it had been to find a singular lack of holograms either in the back or the front of our property... His guests didn't care for those pretty visitors?  They don't quite believe Roux's assertion that it's all perfectly safe, so Balliram had left the air clear until I'd gone to bed, before he began his demonstration with the blinding laser light through my closed eyelids?
I'd snapped a few floaters on Sunday night HERE, but again, nowhere near the usual throngs were hanging about the satellite dish, and I'm curious to know why the diminished numbers?  Caution suddenly rearing it's head?  Highly unlikely, and it's probably just that my timing was off is all....

I'd been out on the verandah yesterday around midday, nodding gently as old folks do, when I'd spotted two tiny bright lights, inches apart, among the thunbergia vine leaves by the bottom boundary wall... I don't recall that I was even wearing my spectacles at the time, which shows just how vivid they must have been...
I'd watched them for a bit before lazily lifting my arm and pointing directly at them and saying aloud 'I see you'.. Did they wink off immediately and vanish?  No - It took Balliram or his pupil a minute or two of checking the satellite image to figure out which enhancers I was looking at, before they did indeed fade and disappear completely.. *roffels...
As a total ignoramous, I was intrigued that there were two points activated simultaneously, especially as they were some five or six inches apart, and my head struggles to form a picture of how that could be....

I'd ambled down there later in the afternoon and had spent some time theraputically cleaning off a great deal of the white emulsion that was spattered about the walls, leaves, and stems, everywhere you looked... I'd even piled leaves over the piece of slasto that Vincent had obligingly propped up against the base of the wall, with it's large white tell-tale marker facing towards the wireless box outside our Controller's kaia, and had only then had I taken some photos...
Looking at the results later, I'd have to guess that for every five direction-finders I cleaned off, five remained, and the rest will no doubt be replaced before you can say bob's your uncle...*yawns...

It certainly appears as if a great part of Vincent's orders have had little to do with actual laser enhancement and a great deal more to do with causing deliberate decay and damage to both the house, the garden, and our appliances.. Balliram has never forgotten his embarrassment at being caught out causing mischief, when Mweb was our Service Provider, and with hindsight, his payback will have begun not long after we'd first employed Vincent to help in the garden...
I'd told you about it at the time, but I'm betting you've long forgotten.. How Cliffy up at the Moth Cottages had acquired himself a new partner who'd apparently taken a dislike to the young would-be Landscape Artist, and he'd been forced to vacate his room up at the communal servant's quarters...  How relieved he'd appeared when it turned out he'd had an offer to join someone living over at the Palmiet jondolo, and of course I now realise that it will have been right back then that he'd been recruited to moonlight for my corrupt neighbour at No. 6... *belches..

It had never occurred to me that he was in anyway untrustworthy, and I'd often left him to his own devices, including re-painting this very room.. More than enough opportunity to begin applying the necessary laser direction finders both inside and out of our home, and to begin systematically killing off the trees that Balliram considered presented a problem to line of sight...
That hadn't been enough for Balliram however, and eventually V had been tasked to 'forget' to return my bunch of house keys (including the car and garage keys) and to take them home with him.. He'd returned them a few days later, no doubt after copies had been cut... Even then it hadn't crossed my mind to be anxious.. *eyeroll....

It was only last year that I'd heard him moving about quietly in the kitchen and I'd gone through to find he'd got the store room key and was heading off in that direction.  I'd asked what his plans were with the key and he'd been totally stumped for an answer, which had at long last woken me up with a bump... Ja, I'd been massively disappointed at the time, but I could understand how easily it had happened.. He was young and had needs, and Balliram and his Club running mates had the means to fill them...  DSTV at a jondolo, without an official power supply?  No problemo...  It turned out that the Palmiet Settlement is the home of more than one of the Walljumping Dog Whisperers employed by the Rotten Apples and their colleagues to assist with the smooth running of the Surveillance technology...  It was hardly surprising last year, to find that my Vice Chair's gardener also resided in the same jondolo as V, no doubt with similar perks being afforded him...

As with every other aspect of the wireless/laser scheme, the GW remains totally oblivious to all this nefarious skullduggery, and he's content to let Balliram's stooge continue to ravage his home and assets, and I've no choice but to sit back and be a spectator... *yawns.. Dems da breaks, folks... At this point I'm not even sure whether my gardener still packs trucks for Bata, or whether he's now employed full time for the Project... Mark?  Landscaping was never a career title chosen by Vincent himself, now was it? *winks...

On a small scale, this mess is a perfect example of how cleverly the Ruling Party have been manipulated since they came to power, and encouraged to participate in criminal activities... I'd guess that it's been a couple of decades or more in the planning, and that wirelessing the country to join the rest of the world was always the goal, hey Mo?  Harvard FFS?  And the PIPE, nogal? *falls over snorting....
It sure looks like you're being handsomely rewarded for your efforts, and hopefully your brother's Pardon will be included in our President's next Get Out of Jail Free handouts...
Man, if I were a cop, I'd be mightily pissed off to see all my hours of often dangerous hard slog go down the tubes, as so many of the buggers are set free on the pretext they can be rehabilitated...
Bullshit.  It's not like those thousands of prisoners are going to walk out and find honest work waiting for them, so what's a con to do?  Go right on back to doing what landed him in chookie in the first place, is what the majority will do, and that's a given... *shrugs..

I'd idly snapped off a few flash shots in the passage last night, in my ongoing quest to find as many of the laser direction finders as I can... Will you check THIS out?  It's the lock fitting on my bedroom door that I'd remarked on previously as having a bright blue substance shoved in one of the screw heads.. Like everything else, I'd only discovered it when I'd studied the zoomed-in pictures later, and when I'd bent down to that level and found I could see the white daubed markings under the guttering and on the rafters through my window, I'd covered it over with insulation tape...
At the time the only tape I could find was white, so I overlapped strips of it into a rectangle that covered the whole area...

WTF is that blue stuff in the screw head? The picture I took randomly last night now shows that entire, quite neatly-built covering of white insulation tape as a pretty blue colour HERE.  Hau! Haikona!
Ahmet?  Any idea why just that one smear of compound in the screw could cause the white tape to change to blue in my photos?  I've since bought some black tape and intend replacing the white asap, which will no doubt irk my sceptical SO even further...
Hey - it's not as if he's ever been house-proud in any way, and with my near-sight going down the tubes in my fifties, it's no wonder I never noticed the fruits of Vincent's labours until now, and then only with the camera set on zoom...
Again - for every laser-enhancing point I remove, you can guarantee there are dozens more dotted about, that I'll never find, so I guess the deliberate damage to our eyesight is destined to continue, never mind the consequences of the additional EMR and wireless frequencies flooding our home 24/7...
It's not like we'd merit a Board Meeting being called to discuss our Area Controller's shocking over-the-top behaviour, now is it?

LATER at 6.30am

I'd gone back to bed just before 5am, and was involved in a muddling dream at about 5.45am, when the bastard jabbed my ear hard enough to wake me.. What's with the earache, you TWAT? *snarls... You used it yesterday as well.  Trying to impress future clients, perchance?  I'm well aware that there are plenty out there who would pay big money to have you employ your dodgy skills on their enemies, with the result that I don't see you running short of a bob or two in the near future... *bucket...
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Tuesday 8th May 2012 at 9.11am.