Thursday, March 15, 2012

MUTTERINGS..
(begun Wednesday 14th March at 3am..)

I'd been sat here at the desk five minutes already, when he chirruped his remote at 2.35am, followed by a brief but noisy taste of his alarm... Am I providing him with an alibi, when he could just as easily engineer those two familiar sounds with ease, from much further afield?  Do I really care? *yawns...
Not content with the Knives to the Kidneys last Friday, yesterday he'd given me a sample of the Chest Pains that I've no doubt Nayager would've experienced, and the Hospice Carer as well.. I'd been in front of the computer around midday and had just signed into mybroadband, when I was treated to that new and interesting experience...*eyeroll... It didn't last...

My quest to discover how the noisy wirelessed 'nunus' work, continues...Doubtless I cause a certain amount of mirth as the cameras pick me up nose to the courtyard wall, in the hopes that the answer to the riddle will up and bite me...
When I drive either up or down Harris/Garbutt after dark, and those single cricket chirps are activated outside each property, do ALL vehicles set them off, or only those with a matching device hidden in their interior?  For some reason I'm having a harder time than usual, unscrambling my thoughts, so I'll go embark on a bit of KP, and get back to you.... *waves...

LATER at 7.10am

I'd been standing in the kitchen when the self-important Knob cut the power at 5.20am..  An odd 'waa-waa' noise came just a nano-second later, from the air? the ceiling? the neon strip light?  *shrugs... As usual there was plenty of time to step to the window and see that our streetlight was still on, before he shut that down as well...
I bet our Earl is still patting himself on the back that it takes so little to keep his IT Monkey on track...
A couple of dozen labrats of the Cracker's own choice to torture at will, and permission to shut down any circuits he fancies, for as long as it amuses him... Nothing that's going to put a dent in your overloaded bank balance, and if it keeps the Sicko functioning, all well and good? *winks...
I'd already finished cooking the dog's food, and the hair-washing routine could wait for another week for all anyone would notice, so no worries, Chop... You keep the power and revel in any possible distress and misery you cause while you can, just as your one-time friend, Nayager, used to to do...

It's now 7.40am and I'd gone out onto the verandah to sit and watch the downpour, when the GW came through to say the power was back on.. Solar flares?  Also causing the vanishing TV screen, despite the little red light on the decoder not activating to say the signal's been lost?  We did lose the picture briefly at some point yesterday afternoon, though this time the red light DID come on, and the screen was restored almost immediately.. Am I being too demanding when I ask that the mischief our Controller enjoys causing, at least attempts to follow the book?  Flares se GAT!!!

Thursday 15th March at 4.10am..

I'd called Missus Bernie up at No. 17 for a brief catch-up chat yesterday, and she mentioned that it had taken three tries before their power went out completely at 5.20am.. Their lights had gone out and come back on twice, before the third time, when they stayed off.. Messy in the extreme, and I figure even Allen Spence would be forced to agree that that can't have done their appliances much good at all.. *gags..
She'd also said that her cellphone had begun playing up so badly that she'd been grateful when a family member had donated a replacement... Not worth a mention? Au bloody contraire, and you know it..*mutters...This most mean-spirited of Area Controller's mantra is that if he can't break us financially, he'll do it physically... *spews...

Both Sue the Book and B.Snr have said it appears that the three previously empty apartment blocks just across the other side of the Freeway in Mayville, have now been filled with noisy students..*blinks..
You might recall me telling you how the block nearest to Barnard Road, may prove risky to it's inhabitants, as it's literally within spitting distance of the cellmast? Whose brilliant idea was that? Earl?  *studies the Druglord closely.. Another gift for your foul IT Monkey?
Pack those rathole flats with youngsters and let Balliram loose on them with the wireless frequencies, in an effort to distract him from the vicious vendetta he continues to practise on us, and which are causing him to get sloppier by the day?  It ain't gonna happen, Mistuh Barnabas,... *shrugs...
We're set to stay at the top of the Sadist's list of priorities, no matter how many more innocent victims you gift-wrap and hand to him on a plate....

Anyone tasked to keep an eye on the health of those students, or do you rely on Balliram for feedback? *chokes... Have those three blocks been set up as a Training Centre for newbie Controllers to learn the dark art of torturing innocents via their power supplies?  Sickened as I am by my own speculation, chances are that once again I've hit the nail on the head... *vomits...

Go check out the Mercury, Wednesday 14th March, Page 3 'City hasn't yet filed criminal complaint against Sutcliffe', to see how easily that slippery snake avoids justice.. Charging him would as Collins says, quite possibly force the entire Manase report to be revealed publicly, and what a can of worms that would open...
Naturally I urge Mr. Haripersad to go for it, and to hell with the consequences... Easier said than done?  You fear for your own safety and that of your family?  Shit, don't we all, but someone has to break the terrified silence, and why not yourself?  Would you allow the likes of Roy Moodley and Jay Singh to compromise your personal integrity?
How's about you get in touch with that fellow Miles Mowat, and set up a round on the greens somewhere, sans cellphones?  I'm damned sure he'd be prepared to give you some form of insurance, and as long as your conversations with him were restricted to the outdoors, you could just keep a step ahead of the criminals you purportedly seek to bring to justice....

Are Mr. Haripersad and his fellow Forensic Auditors already feeling the effects of the increased surveillance technology activated in their homes, or has it so far been restricted to the interception of their phone calls?
It will inevitably be the women in those homes that show the first signs that the Auditors have uninvited company, as they begin to experience pins and needles and pain in their fingers and hands.. Any 'tinnitis' among your family members yet, Mr. Haripersad?  I'd be happy to come round and point out the myriad ways you can tell if your power system has been accessed, and your privacy violated, if you fear this has already happened, so just give us a call.. *beams...

Frankly I'm sick and tired of the Lotters and their creepy erstwhile friend, covering the front pages of the press, and I'll be pleased when they're finally locked away and forgotten about...
As calculatingly brutal as their behaviour was, it pales next to the crimes being committed by Barnabas and Balliram.. Were any of the so-called Good Team members to up and refute my claims in this regard, may I suggest their own status be changed immediately to that of the Seriously Rotten camp....

I rose from Cloud 9 earlier with what feels like an enormous bruise on my right hip, and I certainly didn't acquire that without the dedicated overnight attentions of the Coward next door.. A donkey kick to remind me of your total Ownership, Balliram?  Like I need reminding?   As I said to you last night after I'd turned out my beside lamp - There's only so much battering I can take, and I hope you've lined up a Sucker to replace me...
As tempted as you so often are these days, to simply finish me off, a la Nayager, what stays your filthy hand?  It can't be the fear of getting caught, so I'm left thinking it's the obscurity you dread the most?
That once you've administered the final coup de gras, and shut me up forever, you'll fade into the background and be forgotten?  A terrifying concept, o Lord of my Life and Ruler of my Universe?

How many times in the past have you sucked on one too many spliffs and ended up shooting yourself in the foot as a result?  Were you in a doob-filled haze when you caused my Vice Chair's white blood cell count to almost drop right off the scale?  Oops....
You surely get what you pay for Earl, and this one is so far gone he'd work for free.  With Nayager the Unstable taken care of, your IT Monkey has stepped up to become your current Weakest Link.. Fingers crossed he proves me right, one way or another...
Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 15th March 2012 at 3.54pm.