Tuesday, February 07, 2012

WHO'S YOUR DADDY ..?
(begun Tuesday 7th February at 5.30pm..)

*I was already up at our gates waiting for B.Snr. now now, when It swept out of It's gates next door and up the Crescent.... The bright little light inside my streetlight cowling was already activated and stayed on... Earpiece, Dewd? *

I've got stuff to share, so settle down if you're interested and if not, take a hike... *shrugs...
How's about we discuss geysers? No, not Old Faithful, just your regular hot water geysers... See where I'm going with this Dickwad?  Good... *snarls..

It turns out that geysers don't much take to our Intelligence Department Operative's habit of randomly accessing residential powerlines.. Not that I put two and two together until it got up and bit me, years later...
Looking back, there was a really long stretch when hardly a day went by and the darned thing would fountain out into the courtyard and make the most horrendous noises...
A couple of times the GW had to go up into the roof and replace some or other washer, and it would settle down for a bit before flooding out of the overflow pipe again...
I can only guess that the Wizard of Ick eventually tired of that particular mischief once he found he could actually damage people, and not just electrical appliances... *gags..
He still tries it on occasionally, but natch, the geyser doesn't take it quietly and it lets me know noisily right away, at which point it's game over... You can bet there's geysers behaving badly in every town and suburb across the country, and that you can safely add it to your list of signs telling you you've been wired for sound...

Who was it that persuaded the Pervert to back off just a tad?  Self preservation kicked in?  To try and keep his filthy fingers out my precious DSTV service and to attempt (at least during weekdays) to forego hitting me quite so relentlessly during daylight hours, at least?  To back off just enough to make it look as if I was being affected in general by the transmissions, but not by his calculated and deliberate attacks?  Such bullshit.. Any slackage during the day is more than made up for each night, so...
check my trolley dudes... It's already overloaded with crap, and I ain't buying more of the same..

So what's the Sick Bastard been distracting himself with, in the meantime?  Turns out Molto Revolto has kept himself as busy as ever ja...
Been in regular contact with some of your equally repulsive counterparts over in the UK, Balliram?  Fosho you have... *fetches a large bucket..
Hell, if you lot haven't figured out yet that my sainted sister's place is wired to the hilt up in Lichfield, then you've been asleep.
If the old BitchToad won't STFU, then we'll treat her family to some nasty extras as well? That about right, Sicko?

My kid began having regular problems with his geyser at his previous apartment.  Recently he moved into what he said was a nicer place in Camden, and guess what?  It wasn't long before that geyser too was over-heating badly, and yesterday apparently it flooded his place out, getting dangerously close to the electrics..
Love me or loathe me, but if there are any Boyz in Blue over that side that can pull these pathetic thugs off my family once and for all, I'd be obliged to you..  It could be that ex-pat Curry Mob members are running the wireless system in Camden and Lichfield for all I know, but whatever..
If you weren't aware of what's going on before, you are now, and you can pull the plug on that mischief once and for all, and maybe slap a couple of your Controllers into cuffs while you're at it...
Just don't shake your heads and back away, or I'll have to line you up with the Filth next door.. I've simply got to believe that there are still good guys out there, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and I'm certainly not above getting down on my creaking knees at this point...

My other kid up in the Midlands has, as you know, already had her home invaded while she was away, and I've no doubt at all there's now a monitoring device planted in there somewhere.. For what?  Some petty little payback scheme engineered by a Bottom Feeder and his underworld connections? *nauseous...
As enchanted as I remain with the sheer eye-popping magic of wireless, it's pretty sobering to face up to the type of Preferred Operators chosen by the Telecom's giants, to run the technology...
The complete lack of moral fibre and sadistic callousness that it would appear are the ideal prerequisites for the job, more than put a damper on my enthusiasm... Did I hear you say tough shyte? *winks...

BTW, as it happens, I can after all, still pick up the squeaks made by the grinding wireless 'nunu' devices dotted about our yard, and much to my amusement and delight the Creep activated one of his regulars at 5.45pm and it's still squeaking away off and on, somewhere out there... *beams...

LATER at 7pm

She moved out of Sydenham Heights into her own little place on Rippon Road, around September last year.. She's a Hospice Carer, and also looks after her 80+ mum, and IMO is one really good person... So, tellus Balliram?  What's her crime?  Come now, don't hold back you Chop, tellus why she's made your list of Innocents to be Immolated? What, FFS?  You didn't like her looks, or that my Vice Chair helped her with a problem she was having, and she admires him for it?  She attends our CPF Meetings fairly regularly?  Any, or all of the above?  *fascinated...    (to be continued....)

Wednesday 8th February at 4.20am..

There's one of those enormous golden-coloured moons sliding down fast next to our streetlight, and next time I look it will have disappeared from my view...
The Knob has just increased the heat in here to an astonishing degree, and Millie the Gross is protesting wildly at his arrival.... These things will pass... *yawns...
Where were we before I was interrupted by the GW's arrival back from the shops last night"?  Oh ja - I was telling you about one of the Pig's latest targets, the Hospice Carer...
She said she'd been having these weird aches and pains lately and couldn't figure out why.. I guess she must be in her mid-forties so her problems can't be shrugged off as old-age related...

When she'd gotten around to telling me of her oddly painful finger and her swollen feet and ankles, I couldn't help myself and expressed my delight that our straggling band of survivors had most definitely acquired another fully-fledged member.... She visits her family doctor when she needs to, so when she began experiencing actual chest pains on what? Sunday? she must have headed over to see him on Monday...
She says the dude is baffled by her symptoms (as Nayager's doctors were..) To play it safe the GP sent her off for chest X-rays and the results are due in today... All the other standard tests will no doubt like my VC's, prove to be negative...
See now, I've no way of knowing whether my sadistic Controller even attempts to hide what he's up to on behalf of Michael Barnabas and the Rotten Apples over at Dodge City, or whether he's still stupid enough to brag about it...

If this seriously sick individual were to attempt to convince you that it's just sheer luck the Hospice Carer is now being so badly affected by the wireless transmissions, I guess you'd have to be a total plank to believe him...  Along with the little Sydenham Heights Rep, who Balliram managed to have hospitalised (at the same hospital where my VC still lies), a few weeks back, with what her doctors could only say was a 'pinched nerve', this excuse for a human being is picking off our Sector Forum members one by one...
Nope, he's not gainfully employed monitoring the Kennedy Rd. Informal Settlement, where it transpires more mischief is being engineered, and murders are becoming an everyday occurrence.. Nor is he using his skills to track down Mr. Desmond Govender's hired killer (though you can pretty much count on that culprit being silenced terminally in a shoot-out during his eventual arrest..*winks).

There's nothing honourable at all, about the way that Collin P. Balliram uses his talents, and it's quite obvious to any half-wit that he concentrates his cowardly attentions on the innocent and vulnerable...
Is Nayager's shade missing his one-time good buddy?  Does it hang around the Zone and visit my Controller's dreams?  Is Cola's sweet sister keeping him company beyond the grave?  As much as I never actively wished ill upon the Sex Pest, do I employ the same rule with his erstwhile partner...
Never in a million years could I have foreseen that Nayager would be taken out by his own Mentor, and yet he was...
My Controller will have insisted that he knows nothing of what Nayager was up to in his private life, and yet the Druglord is well aware of the bond those two equally perverted individuals shared, and the hours they spent together attacking all and sundry via their powerlines... Balliram could well be an absolute mine of information, and is easily as much of a threat to our Earl's plans as Tweedledumb ever was...
Does Barnabas seriously regard Nayager's assassination as a strong enough message for his yellow-bellied IT Monkey?  When he's seen how little my Controller cares for orders, and just how cowardly he is?

Decisions, decisions, hey Earl?  As long as your IT stooge toes the line you won't be importing an equally skilled Consultant to feed the Cracker some of his own medicine?  Though I can promise you, if you went that route it's doubtful my Controller would recognize his ailment for what it was, and like his erstwhile chum he'd rush off to the nearest Medic in a panic.. *grins... Eish! Look at the time!  *gone..

LATER at 5.45am...

If I'm careful and use the handrail, I can now do that section of my stairs 'normally'.. An improvement?  You'd think, but it's not so at all, for each night Balliram returns in the dark to continue cooking off every last bit of cartilage in my raddled body, and that's the gospel truth...
I wake for a pee, only to feel my body encased in pain each time... *shrugs...
Seems like reminding you of durbanite's closure was one of those rare serendipitous moments, for they resurfaced yesterday, and are back in business..*beams.. Go check them out at www.durbanite.co.za *waves happily to Leon Chetty...

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 8th February 2012 at 9.30am...