Monday, February 20, 2012

STATING THE OBVIOUS..
(begun Monday 20th February at 5.15am..)


Did anyone among the remaining Good guys over in the UK bother to check up on the Controller for the Camden area?  Was he told to leave my kid's power supply alone, and in particular, to stop spiking the geyser? *interested...
It's a given that Controllers hang out together online and compare their experiences, and that will be where I first gained my notoriety as the single most stupid person in the Universe.. *grins...
It's unlikely that there was ever anyone appointed to sit quietly in the background and monitor the Controllers themselves, and it's more likely that they were left to police their own behaviour.. Oops...
Balliram's exploits would have had him at the top of the heap for a long time, backed and supported as he was, by that Telecom's heavyweight himself, Jannie van Zyl....

It's interesting to speculate when the first change to those collective opinions began surfacing, and a few braver than the rest began voicing their disgust at the lengths gone to, to cause this Idiot further misery....
Hell, if you'd asked me whether I deserved clemency or not, I'd have said no, unhesitatingly, and that even now I'm inclined to think I deserved what I got back then.. A habit I will no doubt take with me to the grave...*shrugs..
The Sunday papers are full of articles designed to scramble what passes for my brain, and I'll doubtless be bleeding from the ears before I make any sense of them.. Wish me luck...

LATER at 7.30am

I'd only just begun sending out the CPF Meeting reminder texts at around 7am, when the Gung Ho Artiste next door hastily 'wooped' his latest remote...  Why on earth would he need to tighten his control at that precise point?  Surely with the primary Mischief-Maker Nayager now reduced to ashes, and his erstwhile good buddy the Cracker judiciously re-clothed in the Good Team's colours, there's no need to create problems for our little CPF?  Apparently there is, and I've little doubt that it's my honourable Vice Chair that continues to irk the Druglord, his IT Monkey, and the assorted Rotten Apples that lurk up at Sydenham Station.. *waves to Laz...

Was the corruption of my Nokia brick last Friday the result of a sudden random fit of rage by my seriously brain-fried Controller, or had it been whispered prior to that, that my phone should be taken out?  General problems encountered by the vodocam network are what led to it's startling behaviour on Friday? Hah!!
The GW had kindly removed the SIM and placed it in my spare phone in an effort to ensure that the CPF reminders went out this morning.. The 'woop' of Balliram's remote tells me that more than a few of those texts wont have reached their destination, and I would question why this miserable Fence Jumper is permitted to continue his mischief.. Do you seriously still find this amusing in any way?  *blinks...

Tuesday 21st February at 4.40am

I hadn't planned on chatting here right now, and in fact, the more I re-read my pathetic squeaks, the less inclination I have to continue...
It took the Sadist only minutes to remind me forcefully of the Self-Preservation clause in our unsigned contract, before I realised the futility of arguing...*shrugs...
Which piece of magic did he employ to finally get me moving and off Cloud 9?  Would you believe that he dredged up the old Burning Hand frequency, from where he'd dropped it once Rezah had arrived with his upgrade?

If I were to be bothered to search through my own ramblings, I'm pretty sure I'd find that Lovely goes right back to 2006.  The Burning Hands frequency that our Controller discovered early on, (and quite likely by accident), could be employed with stunning effect upon at least three of the guinea-pigs given to him by Allen Spence... The specific frequency that the Sadist found, could have the diabetic Missus B.Snr. literally crying in agony, in the hours before dawn?  I doubt that Sue the Book would've so much as muttered aloud as she endured similar pain, and back then it's unlikely I'd have said much either...Which would've led to Balliram regarding my blog has his reward, as I struggled to describe the hell this Pervert put us through, night after night... *yawns..
So ja - Startled momentarily to find that he'd hauled that old chestnut from the box, it still achieved the desired effect and got me lumbering out of bed as fast as I could go... It's glaringly obvious even to a slow-witted simpleton like myself, that he's been reassured that he still has carte blanche, and may continue to do as he pleases with the expendable Labrats under his control.. *spews....

B.Snr. had called me yesterday, and when I'd finally gone up to my gates to meet him, I'd glanced automatically up at our streetlight cowling to find that little bright light next to the main bulb was burning brightly.. When I'd spoken, looking up in that direction, it was quickly extinguished, but I didn't get the sense of any real urgency there at all... *shrugs...
My suggestion that the community might take serious offence were they to be made aware of the cameras and audio-monitoring devices now in their streetlight cowlings, and how easily these could be activated by a nearby Controller for their own nefarious gain, is quite clearly no longer of any concern to Barnabas... After all, the entire area is now so heavily saturated with monitoring technology, should one or two residents take it upon themselves to express their displeasure, it would be a simple matter to have them dealt with and silenced one way or another...

Has Karl Muller managed to pry the covers off of any of the nearby innocent-appearing wall lights, to discover that one or two of them have been customised to contain the picocell signal enhancers that he mentioned?  Has he taken an extension ladder to the nearest streetlight in his area and seen for himself the fine array of additional devices nestling in the newer streetlight cowlings?  Has it sunk in that these apparently everyday appliances can now be employed to pump out levels of emissions easily as powerful as the nearest cellmast?
I'll ask again - Are the streetlights opposite that row of burned out conifers in Craigavon operating visibly, or are they not?  Is there a property facing Ms. Dorny's driveway and trees that sports a row of lights on it's boundary wall?  As long as the Rocket Scientist continues to believe that only a tower was involved in that blatant attack on Ms. Dorny's home, the Telecom's Strategist remains confident he'll get away with it...

Sure, a mast will have been employed, but only to bounce the increased power over to either the streetlights or whatever boundary wall lights are strategically facing the Mast Fighter's property...
With the recent scrapping of warrants necessary to invade Joe Public's privacy, would the Rocket Scientist be jailed, were he to physically investigate those lights?  You bet he would...*winks...  There will be miniscule cameras operating 24/7 outside Ms. Dorny's home, and anything that moves will be relayed back to the Telecom's Agent and hurriedly investigated..
Should anyone not known to van Zyl and his crew so much as show the mildest of interest in the lighting bordering Ms. Dorny's property, you can guarantee a local SAPS vehicle will arrive within minutes to deter the interested party by fair means or foul....
Tis no wonder van Zyl feels free to continue trotting out his glib lies, as he knows he has every corner covered....

My Master has for some reason been practising extreme caution since Sunday night, in employing his wirelessed nunu enhancers on the lounge side of our home... An unnecessary precaution, as I'd explained to my Landscape Gardener as best I could, while he was here the day before yesterday...
There's no way on godsearth that I would ever recognize the means used to bounce the signal about our property, unless it were shovelled up my nose, and as I'd told young V, I decline to compromise him by asking him straight out how this is achieved...

He has shown a keen interest in taking a basic computer course over at Dawn Haddon's school of learning in St. Theresa Road. He'd called and been told that this would cost him the astronomical sum of R500. *blinks... May I express my hopes that this fee will be subsidised heavily, as is his DSTV service, by those that manipulate him for their own gain?
Though Einstein next door will regard my gardener as no more than one of an army of droogs employed by the Wireless Project in the area, I'm here to say that's bullshit, and that V has the brains to achieve far more than just killing off plants and placing enhancers about the property.. Will he be supported in his quest for knowledge, and encouraged to make something of himself, or will he be dumped unceremoniously once his usefulness is considered over?
I guess the answer to that question will give you a clearer indication of the way the wind is blowing in this country right now... *vomits...
The sun's up and I must go...
Peace..
PS:  It's now 1.49pm and interesting to note that I'd booted up the PC again to go read my mail and check out durbanite.   By the time I signed into durbanite and was checking out old posts that I'd not seen before, Balliram's alarm sounded..  It appears to go off when he gets excited and needs to connect to me here.  What's changed?  *grins widely....

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st February 2012 at 9.29am...