Friday, December 09, 2011

PILL-POPPING..
(begun Thursday 8th December at 7.30pm)

*The sudden cessation of pain had me wondering if our Master had had a change of heart.  To prove my point I've just hot-footed up our 52 stairs to the top, with nothing much more than a dull ache in my hip. Alas, it's no change of heart, but the wekkers he has next door, busy with the electrics.. *falls over.. A gentleman of Balliram's own age or more, up the ladder afixing a brand new little electrical device to the wall outside the kid's room.  So - the power is off completely until they've finished working, when I can guarantee I will once again be crippled.. It's now 10.22am and Balliram struggles to connect to ours as the landline rings and the Radio Station tea-lady asks cheerfully whether she has reached Capital Air*

For a while I considered that Voltaren could be my friend.. I've never cared much for medication as I think it screws with your innards, so the good thing is, that when I'm reduced to pill-popping it generally works.. And so it was - My nailed hip is down to a dull ache for the time being at least, and I'm fairly chilled.. Although sadly, the judicious and repeated use of the relevant frequency upon the primed area, means that there is no really effective pain reliever available...

Can I guess? Can I?  The droogs still beavering away on Balliram's aircon unit after I got home?  Some sort of work-around designed to negate the loss of the TV Satellite dish when I unplug it?  There's not many of you that are so unlucky as to have your Area Controller holed up mere yards from your home, and you should be aware that the Creep's own dish is also within spitting distance of where I sit here at the desk, and the back room where the GW sleeps...
Whether that makes a blind bit of difference to the severely upgraded assaults being made on the both of us, is unknown.. I'd say that's quite a hefty amount of 'stuff' just outside this window and boy, would I like the wireless boffins to take that aircon unit apart with a fine tooth comb....*winks...

You can pack in your scoffing while you're at it... The fact is that I'm thick, and not mentally deranged after all, as much as the Strategist has tried to paint me so...
Righto - A blow-by-blow account?
I'd been sat here just ten minutes before the first twinge has just over-ridden the Voltaren I took after 3pm..*blinks.. I've no doubt at all that there are well-documented cases of similar 'tests' run on humans since the eighties, but clearly Balliram feels the need to try them all out for himself...
*Chirrup goes his remote, as he enhances the connection to ours, and then he gets over-excited and sets his alarm off for a second.. New toys to try out Master?  New tricks to test, since your wekkers left?*

If I can muster up the energy, I'll have a look through my March blogs and see if I actually mentioned how, on the Wednesday night before the shit hit both the fan and my wrist the next day, I'd woken at some point with my hand on fire.. I'm damned sure it's there somewhere, and I remember the pain had stopped and I'd thought nothing more of it until I'd gotten into the Polo some hours later and the agony had kicked in immediately... (BTW, I believe the term booster fits better than enhancer, to cover whatever device has been surreptitiously added to the GW's Polo...
So there you have the irrefutable similarities between that attack and this latest one achieved today, when I'd staggered to the loo in the early hours aching all over, and yet had woken hours later without a twinge...
The groundwork for the major assault is laid the night before, as the prey sleeps?  Fosho it is... And in my case, it's been made that much easier to achieve with the satellite dish directly over my head....

The little Sydenham Heights Rep has had a change of heart and has returned to join the fight.. It turns out that she sports a TopTV dish just outside her window, and I called her yesterday to ask if she would pull the TV plug from the jackpoint and switch it off whenever she wasn't watching... Whether Balliram can see to it that she has a repeat bout of agonising osteo porrhosis (sp!) even without the cable plugged in, is debatable...
The same with my Michan Road friend, as I begged his wife to pull the TV cable out overnight, should his 'cellulitis' threaten to flare up again..
Will they listen and try it, or will they roll their eyes and say it's that crazy woman again? *shrugs...
The MastFighter had said to switch off at the mains, but of course that's not an option my disbelieving husband would ever entertain, and besides, I've proven it does nothing to stop the wireless frequencies flooding our home... Pulling the TV cable however, is doable, however sceptical he is...

It's now 8.05pm and a nasty flicker of BackFire arrives out of the blue.. el Monstro can't go for long without needing to be fed, and I'd not be surprised if I were in for a rougher night than usual...
Has our Controller crowed yet of his major success at No. 4?  That my good friends and fellow-guinea-pigs are going to put up a For Sale sign shortly?  I would happily give the Neighbourhood Pig full credit for that achievement, and no two ways about it...
My goodness, but Missus C must be simply bursting with pride... Still not found the time to read Karl Muller, Tamara?  Still believing the bullshit that you and the kids have nothing to fear?  Man, I hope you're right, as your husband has a history of prevarication easily as rewarding as that of Mr. van Zyl.... *shrugs..

It was after 5pm when I booted up for the second time yesterday afternoon, and as I switched on the desk lamp the bulb blew.. Over-enthusiasm perchance, Balliram?
I have to shudder at the fuss being made over the Secrecy Bill when you're all going to sit back and allow a law to be passed that bans ordinary light bulbs while promoting mercury containing CFL's..*blinks...
May I remind you that the only reason there may be a shortage of power is due to the huge amounts of energy required by the Wireless/Fibre Surveillance Project and the smart lights necessary to promote the signal...That the CFL's give off a low wireless frequency and are therefore extremely compatible to the monitoring technology is something you should take note of...

There's stuff happening out there, huge stuff, and we're the bloody piggy in the middle of it all....
Sure, I'm lucky to be around to see it, though I'd be eternally grateful if some of you could find the cojones to shoot Balliram down in flames before the two of us are totally crippled..I've earned my damned stripes and I'd rather not be sporting them from a wheelchair, if you don't mind...*snarls...
Jannie?  Don't waste your time... Revealing that gentleman's true colours and his role in all of this, has earned me his undying dislike, no matter what mask he chooses to wear.. He is a Strategist for Telkom, and as cold and calculating a bastard as you'll come across anywhere... *belches loudly...  Why do you think Balliram has been permitted to upgrade his torture with impunity?  On Barnabas' instructions alone? *chokes...

As a result of the hysterics on Monday night, I was in two minds whether to attend tonight's Sparks Estate CPF Meeting, though I was sent an invite.. By this morning I'd already decided against going, and it's finally occurred to me, slow as I am, that my deliberate crippling was calculated to prevent me from going to the Meeting this evening.. As simple as that, Balliram?  The concentrated battering I took in the early hours of the morning, that had culminated in the coup de gras once again being administered in the Polo, was designed to stop me from attending that gathering?  *fetches the bucket and uses it....

I discovered that what I consider an attempt was made to placate the staunch Marillier after Nayager had so blatantly arranged for the Good cop to be transferred to Mariannhill, though his return to police the Zone itself was carefully avoided... Was a similar upgrade offered to my friend Augustine Mngomezulu? Earl? No-one could accuse you of being racist, or that you had a hidden Agenda?  *rolls on the ground...

Friday 9th December at 3.55am

The cat has just slid under the drawn curtains to climb onto the windowsill... What was it that suddenly piqued her interest...?*curious...
As anticipated, I'd had an *coughs* eventful night. I'd taken myself to bed at 8.41pm and read for a bit.  My crippled hip, that had improved tremendously since I'd swallowed the Voltaren, began to protest within minutes of Balliram chirruping his remote..*winks..
At the risk of incurring your disbelief, it was almost as if our Area Controller wished to inflict the most damage he could, while the GW continued to watch the TV, and before the plug to the dish was pulled out at the end of the evening...
By 10.55pm I was forced to try another pain-killer and noted with fascination that the level of discomfort improved dramatically just by leaving the bedroom...
Even later, I'd discovered the GW had fallen asleep on the sofa, and I'd turned the telly off and unplugged the lead from the jackpoint and staggered back to bed...  I've no idea whether it was the pill or the unplugging that allowed me to fall asleep eventually, only to be woken by the dogs tearing down the passage to put off an imagined intruder....
I settled them back down and finally woke after 3.30am to come here and chat with you...
Right now I'm going to scuttle back aboard Cloud 9 and try and sneak a few more zz's.. Whether Balliram has managed to compensate for the loss of the satellite dish remains to be seen...

LATER at 4.30am...

I guess that last was a yes... I've had to abandon any hope of getting more shut-eye and have retreated from my bed back to the desk, where the discomfort is hardly noticable.. Magic...
Has anyone yet figured out the function/purpose of the lumo finish applied to so many areas that surround me?  HERE on Freddie the Accountant's upper story wall right next to where the cabling enters his house?
An astonishingly lucky picture taken purely because I found it odd that the house-painters had left that misshapen area unpainted for a while...
The lumo effect had only shown up after I'd had prints made...  THESE two little staggered squares on the Scrabble Player's garage wall had been treated in similar fashion, as was his bathroom wall directly outside our lounge...

Then you have the odd results pictured HERE of the faschia board on Balliram's roof, just outside the room where the GW sleeps , and you will realise that one way or another there's not a sound or movement on our property that our Controller isn't privy to, and that you should bear this in mind at all times.. *winks..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 9th December 2011 at 11.12am.