Sunday, November 13, 2011

HEADING FOR THE HILLS..
(begun Sunday 13th November at 7am...)


The guy, (and for some reason I'm certain it's the male of the species) that's running the circuit that feeds Devi Govender's home up in Gauteng should be shut up in a small windowless room and klapped soundly about the head.. Just until he reveals how he benefitted personally from surging the little journo's geyser until it burst... What form did the payment take, and who exactly ordered that hit?
You think I'm kidding?!  You're going to tell me that the wireless/fibre technology over the powerlines isn't operating in Devi's area?  Is there no end to the bullshit you guys will suck down so obligingly?  *falls over..

She's a journalist and a good one FFS, so it goes without saying her privacy has been invaded one way or another for several years already... You're a Controller yourself and you know the chap who operates Devi's circuit personally?  He'd NEVER..?
Care to indulge in a little flutter on that score?  May I remind you for the umpteenth time that everyone has a price? Will several of the resident misogynists now crawl out of the woodwork to say that Devi is a loud-mouthed meddling busy-body, and deserves all she gets?  Sounds familiar hey Jannie?  *winks...

Natch, I consider her a Crusader for the Truth and a true hero.. One who should be awarded the Woman of the Year title every year, until she finally calls it a day at Carte Blanche... You can lay odds that she's being subjected to way more than just her geyser being spiked and exploded, and that once the destruction has been repaired and they move back into their own home, the real shit will start to hit the fan..  You know her personally?  Then step up to the plate and start to show an interest in her health, and that of her family.  Check regularly that none of them have developed the so-called tinnitus for starters, and for the rest, you know the drill... Severe inflammation of the joints, knee problems, inexplicable nausea and chronic fatigue.. Appliances being burned out, interference with their telly reception, and plenty of No Number calls to their phones..
Where's the nearest Wireless Station and mast in relation to her home?  Someone nearby blessed with FTTH, and running off regular massive volumes of water into the street?

It's a given that Mr. van Zyl would be able to name both the Area Controller running Devi Govender's powerlines, and whoever it is that's in control of the Mast Fighter's circuit in Craigavon, as well... That's about right isn't it, Jannie?  *waves... Are your legions of Fanbois still appalled by my persistent finger-pointing?  Are they even able to read and comprehend Karl Muller's updated posts on the Is Mix-it worth it, No link between cellphone use and cancer and Cellphone radiation killing you threads at mybroadband, or do they merely ignore them and hope they'll go away?

Is the Strategist managing to keep one step ahead of Muller's revelations, as he spins frantic denials and assurances to these solidly-backed claims?  Would it be the Telecom's Agent who recently gave Balliram the nod to treat our paid-for internet service as his own personal property? *curious...
A for-instance?  I connected to iBurst just after 7am this morning, but google refused to load. No, not a standard Timeout, just a blank white screen going nowhere...*shrugs.. The Controller of our Universe will be sleeping off all the weed he consumed overnight, and won't be in the mood to supply us with the service the GW pays for, until he feels up to it later.. *yawns....
As a demonstration of the Creep's skills and iron-fisted control, it's yet another miserable failure, and merely serves to confirm the rot that infests this fantabulous scheme from top to bottom... It's now 8.10am as the AirWing chopper goes overhead, a bit higher than usual, and tilts over ever so slightly towards the mini base station that is St. Theresa's... *winks...

LATER at 1.30pm

Have ALL the public pools across the City and suburbs been emptied out and left unused for a couple of years, since 2005?  Will the pools on the beachfront continue to be emptied frequently, to the chagrin of both tourists and regular beach-goers?  Care to tellus why, Mr. McLeod? No, no - Not the careful party line cover-up fabrications you trot out so glibly these days... The REAL reason behind emptying the pools and reducing the Rachel Finlayson Baths down to little more than a splash pool....
I'm naturally inclined to go with radiation being involved somewhere, and would of course be delighted if you could set my scrambled mind to rest on that score...  Though it's a toss-up whether I'd buy into your answer, you're more than welcome to give it a shot?  *taps foot....

Were you in on the Meetings with H20 when it became apparent that shovelling fibre through the water and sewage lines would have disastrous results, unless huge volumes of water were run off regularly to release the inevitable pressure build up?  Were you shocked at the implications and the enormous water wastage that's involved in this precious Scheme?
How on earth you were persuaded to accept this gigantic and obviously criminal scam, has me totally baffled...  An elite and miniscule percentage of the population have been handed FTTH and must now by necessity, waste incredible amounts of water, while Muni employees themselves are often tasked to release water from fire hydrants to avoid catastrophies from occurring... *gags...
All this, while Joe Soap is lied to repeatedly....
As a guinea pig for what Allen Spence had smugly termed a 'highly technical computerised system to prevent cable theft', you'll forgive me if I regard your participation as equally scurrilous, Mr. McLeod... *snorts...

Monday 14th November at 2.56am...

Cranky's got the BackFire up and running early, but it's nothing I can't handle... *wipes eyes... What's way more interesting is the faint rushing sound of a very familiar Wireless Song pouring out nearby... I went out onto the front verandah to see if it was coming from the Recreation Centre as it used to.. Nope.  I tried the kid's room where the GW sleeps dead to the world at this hour, and I swear and declare it's coming from that biggun on the wall, just yards away from ours.. *blinks...
Of course it could also be coming from one of the aircon units on that same wall.. I never did discover who it is that sleeps in that room next to the kitchen, but it's got to be one of his daughters, or his niece...*gags...

Is Missus C aware of what the Reckless Turd is pumping out right there?  How that thick rushing sound fills the space between our two little homes and enters this room, despite that neither of my two little side windows are open? *bolt-eyed... As I write, it fades a fraction, but continues to run steadily, and the pressure in my ear facing the sound, increases... Will he laugh it off and tell her it's just Special FX for my benefit? More to the point - Will she believe him?  Running his own Wireless Song off the same wall that encloses a young girl in her teens?  Did Balliram not ever bother to read Barrie Trower's warnings?  I'm actually shaking my old head in disbelief at this one... *shrugs...

An sms came in at lunchtime yesterday, to say that SAPS Sydenham need a copy of each of the exec, committee member's ID books, as they're required for the registration of our CPF and for police clearance... No problem, and I rather thought I might even have such a copy lying around somewhere... So why did I then suddenly hesitate and think, hang on a sec?  Farked if I know, but I called my elderly uncle (who it turns out sits on two different Sector Forums), to ask what it's all about...
He said it's nothing that he's aware of, and that I'm to make further enquiries before complying... I duly rang my VC (who'd sent me the text in the first place) and he said it had been W/O Murthi (*waves wildly) who'd called him asking for the information, as my Chairman wasn't answering his phone, and that the Officer had already spoken to Mr. A in Clare Estate on the subject...

I've absolutely no idea why my aerial is registering the familiar smell of grease-paint over such a seemingly insignificant request, and I find I'm amused by my own paranoia... *grins.. After all, it would be an understatement to say that I've nothing to hide....
Anyways, my VC suggested I contact my CPF Chairman to find out more about the matter, and I duly sent the chap a Please Call Me text at 12.35pm yesterday... Not a peep.. Not a peep of a reply at all... Not so much as a Missed Call even... Out of town?  He's been kept busy hopping between Durban, Pretoria and CapeTown way more than he ever used to be.... *yawns...

It's now 3.50am, and the GW has just shuffled through to the loo, at precisely which point Balliram switches off his Wireless Song completely, and then re-activates it at a much quieter level... Nervous, much, O Light of My Life?  Why?  Doing something you shouldn't be doing?
With all the constant and totally pointless reminders His Shiftyness feels compelled to send me in one form or another, in case I should ever forget who's running this Show, he himself has clearly cooked off his own short term memory banks...
If he were to think there was anything more terror-inducing than my own Millie the Gross, he'd be sadly mistaken.. A monstrous disfigurement acquired by my own actions, it's highly unlikely the Thug next door could frighten me more than she does...
So, if the waves of his own Wireless Song pouring into the window where the GW sleeps, and here where I sit and scribble, are intended to harm us in any way, I would ask how certain he is that it's not affecting the sleepers in his own home?

Does Missus C regularly ask the kids whether they've acquired the microwave buzzing or, as your average uninformed GP would refer to it - tinnitus?   Will she ever be given cause to regard her own SO with downright hatred for his callous disregard for his own family?   Your guess, folks....
At 4.15am he switched off the Wireless Song completely..  His Missus is stirring?  Why the more than usually furtive behaviour?  *fascinated..
Peace...

---oOo---


Monday 14th November 2011 at 9.08am.