Thursday, November 24, 2011

EAU DU JOUR....
(begun Thursday 24th November at 5.30am...)


Gunshots, or an exhaust back-firing?  Against the fierce wind that's blowing out there, it's hard to tell, and could be either.. *shrugs...
Any chance the Rocket Scientist would concede that it certainly sounds as if we here in the Zone have, and are being subjected to inhumane levels of abuse via our power supplies?  Will any of his more recent acquaintances remind him that I hold the title of Village Idiot for good reason, and therefore my words are worthless?

Did I tell you that the little Park just up the road opposite my ex-Treasurer's home at No. 33 has become a storage depot for a large amount of fibre optic cabling?  That yesterday alone, the GW had driven by and reported seeing at least eight unmarked vehicles parked there, as the Occupants held what appeared to be deep discussions?  Are the pale-faced drivers who increase their speed and hide their faces behind their cellphones as they pass me by on their way to this depot, experiencing pangs of shame or embarrassment?  As if... *chokes..
I've little doubt they've been informed of my interest in their operations, and advised to steer well clear of me.. Do the PTB consider we've not been sufficiently exposed to the technology required for the Wireless/Fibre Over Powerlines Surveillance Project, and have now arrived to install Phase 2 of their Grand Plan?  *nauseated...
The Cover-up, where several different companies will come on in and add their cables to the picture, further obscuring Telkom's role in all of this corrupt mess... ?

So what's it to be?  We've endured our roads and verges being carved up repeatedly since 2004, rivers of often contaminated water flooding regularly down this little street, powercuts for as much as five days, appliances surged and spiked to death, polluted tap-water, irrepairable physical damage, and it's no wonder that mix of Contractors now avoid my eye and drive unmarked cars... *snorts...
There are more vehicles and people bustling about up in that little area of parkland now, than there were with all the previous dodgy goings-on, so I'd hazard whatever they're doing is a biggie?
The GW says they've dug another trench all the way down Jan Smuts Highway past Carol's ex-home, and I can't help but hope that's it.  That they've no need to rip up our verges and driveways again, but we'll have to wait and see.. *sighs... It's a given that our so-called Festive Season will have us battling more load-shedding blackouts and waterline 'breaks' than ever before, hey Balliram?  *gags..

Friday 25th November at 5.30am..

I've already told you that my little Bosch mower that was fixed to run as new for R250 had to be returned to Westville Mowers this week, as, on the first attempt to use it since it was 'repaired', the cylinder was jammed? *winks..
The GW duly took it back and was told that it had had the wrong drive belt put on at some stage, and that was the cause of the problem..*astonished.. As I've been the sole User for all these years, up until very recently when I let young Vincent share enjoying it's use, I don't really know what Westville Mowers are going on about, and I've certainly no recollection of it ever having it's drive belt replaced... It's always run without a problem, right up until that Friday recently when I stood on the front lawn while my Master savagely spiked the machine.. *yawns...
The GW dutifully went off to the Bosch Agents and ordered a new drive belt to be sent to Westville Mowers, and he was told this would take a few more weeks.   Not a problem, as I've long since added the Bosch to my Sacrificed to the Project List, and written it off, along alas, with the previously excellent Westville Mower company... A whiff of Rot?  It's the cologne du jour these days and you'd best get used to it.. *shrugs...

As posted last night in the DSTV Forum on mybroadband, the GW had called our nearest Multi-Choice Agent at the Workshop in town, to be told that he should take the decoder out to the Main office at Umhlanga to swop the SmartCard.
Considerably more than just nipping around the corner to your local Agents, but hey, it was a pleasant enough drive even in all the mist and drizzle...  Persia couldn't have been kinder and had us sorted in about fifteen minutes.. I'm wagering it took even less than that for Balliram to hack his way back into the updated decoder overnight.. Techs arrested se VOET!!!
Those guys would've been enabling Channels for their mates at reduced rates, and that's the only reason that they were made an example of by the law....
I would suggest that Balliram's control of our TV and decoder is a legitimate (hah!) part of Project Area Controller's agendas across the country, and that the guys that got caught were simply greedy independents... *belches...

LATER at 6am..

As regards my dear Controller's attentions of late?  The new frequency he's begun to employ was increased mightily for the day, and when I stand between the kettle and fridge jackpoints, my shoulder and arm now often acquire a deep unpleasant ache that runs right up my withered neck to my ear...
This delight was for some reason employed in the Polo yesterday, for most of the time I'd spent out with the GW.. I'd forgotten about it by last night, and was sitting in my corner around 8pm watching TV, when out of the blue it arrived and was increased to the point that I developed earache, and my ear itself grew so hot that I suspected Balliram was attempting to repeat the perforated eardrum trick he'd pulled on the young Ward 31 Councillor for the DA, well over a month ago... *blinks...

I can't remember if I spoke out loud to the Thug at that point, but it began to fade and disappeared completely shortly afterwards....  You curtseying coyly right now, o Master mine?  You're really chuffed with your latest achievements?  Do you describe them in minute detail to your little Missus?  How you can make all the fillings in my fat mouth roar with offence at more than one point in my home?  Is she impressed, or have I got it wrong again, and your physical attacks made on innocents are never a part of your casual conversations with your wife?
Does she continue to deny to herself that you're capable of such extreme behaviour, and tells herself that I'm lying? Shame... *sighs..

We were driving through Umhlanga yesterday when I'd asked the GW if he'd volunteer his services to Karl Muller as a taxi, should the Rocket Scientist ever make it down here to the Zone... Astonishingly, he'd replied without hesitation in the affirmative, and he'd mumbled to the effect that the guy is honest and knows what he's talking about.. High praise indeed from a Disbeliever... *chokes..
It was only recently that he finally accepted that fibre could and is being run through the waterlines, though he steadfastly refuses to believe that Balliram squats in our home...
The idea that such an offensive Lout has the means to control the power circuits and to eavesdrop on private conversations in any address of his choosing, is simply beyond my old man's comprehension, and though it frustrates me at times beyond measure, it's not really a bad thing.. Whereas I had the ability to turn being in the spotlight 24/7 into an art form, my SO would surely crack under the stress of such a life-style, were the scales to miraculously fall from his eyes....
OTOH, I've managed to persuade him to read more than a few of the Educator's posts on mybb, though not all, and he's clearly been impressed by what he's read... Sometimes I have to wonder whether the GW is a closet snob FFS... *eyeroll....

There's absolutely no point in suggesting that Karl Muller test the Barnard Road Mast emissions as Prof. Els tried that route unsuccessfully.. The only way now to slow this killing machine down, would be to literally do a door-to-door across the Zone and I'm confident the results would prove my claims irrefutably...
Our Earl can pick up his phone and 'request' that certain of his subjects refuse to give such a Survey-Taker the time of day, but alas, in his wild rampages through the Zone circuits, Balliram will have damaged the health of more Community members than the Druglord could ever threaten.. Ooops?

Will the passing of the Protection of Information Bill have my blog shut down and myself locked away indefinitely in some dark and dank cell?  As if.. *chokes...
As a non-partisan Simpleton of the first order, I figure I'll be allowed to whitter on futilely until Doomsday.. (Which at the speed the Project is being installed, may not be that far ahead in the future..)
Once again our Julie-May Ellingson crows of the Blue Drop quality of Ethekwini's tap water, and that the COP17 delegates will be denied bottled water, in her attempts to make a point..
Zain?  You want to keep tabs on that angle while the visitors are here, and report on all and any cases of the Splatters? *winks...

The sun has broken through the clouds for a bit and I'm off to hang the laundry out.. Cheers...
Peace..
PS.  Later at 9.32am:   Balliram appeared to arrive back home some fifteen minutes ago, to 'manage' this update? You gottit!  The levels of BackFire here at the PC have soared as a result... *eyeroll....

Friday 25th November 2011 at 10.21am.