Monday, October 10, 2011

TIGHTENING THE NOOSE...
(begun Monday 10th October at 3.05am..)


There it is again... I'm sitting here at the desk in the dark, listening to the stealthy purr of his nearby wireless enhancing device, when once again, for the second time in 2 days, that tight-fitting cap covered my skull...  I can actually feel it as it's put on, and I have to admit it's freaky, but as with everything else the Creep employs, I've no doubt I'll get used to it.. *shrugs...
It was the Hip and Thigh special that woke me sometime after 1am this morning.. As it seems to be mostly at this hour of day that the worst of his excesses are employed, you have to wonder how he goes about it...

Does he go to bed when she does, and feign sleep until he judges by her breathing that he won't wake her?  Much as he listened avidly to the breathing in Sue the Book's home on the nights they took her car and then the kid's motorbike?  I would say there's little doubt that's exactly what he does....
Can these stunning effects be achieved simply by the stealthy use of his smart phone, or does he have to quietly sneak out of his bed and tippytoe through to his laptop in der Bunker?

Does she often stir and wake and then deliberately shut her mind to what it is he's up to at that hour of the day?  As much as I've admired her loyalty and her ability to clean up the messes he leaves, am I grossed out by her continued support for someone that she knows in her heart of hearts, enjoys inflicting physical pain on others... *blinks..
For it's a given that he's not restricting himself to our home only at this hour, and that at the very least Sue and Missus B.Snr. are also tossing and turning at the onslaught of pain... *yawns...

Was Glen Nayager involved in the pension payout robbery that took place over in Newlands on the 3rd October?  In an advisory capacity, or more than that?  (See Weekly Gazette, 6th October, Front Page).
Did they decide that a decent amount of time had elapsed since the last similar heist (a sloppy effort and blogged at the time), and it was time to further terrorise the elderly and infirm?
Ms. Jeffrey said that the pensioners are subjected to a metal detector search on entering the Community Hall, but that for some reason the five armed criminals were still able to get in unnoticed.... Surprised? Don't be... *snorts...
What sort of a cut does the disgraced ex-head of Sydenham Station get from the R50 000 they got away with?  Enough to cover his rent for a few months, and some change to spare?

This type of heist is now a doddle to achieve... See to it there are no cops in the area, activate the nearest streetlight cameras, and have at least one of the robbers in constant touch on his cellphone, and it couldn't be simpler... It's no wonder the Felon hasn't been put behind bars where he belongs, as long as he continues being so useful to the Project... *gags...

LATER at 4.45am

My Christmas Beetle chorus must be booked to play at another venue right now, and I find it's near-total disappearance unremarkable... *yawns...  While there's a great deal of pressure squeezing my ears, it's the BackFire sparkle that confirms my poor obsessed Controller's continued keen attentions....

LATER at 10.20am

The skullcap appears to be here to stay, and it tightens occasionally without warning, as I go about my daily business... A muted version of the Christmas Beetles sings in my pressured ears, and I have to consider the possibility that my leash has been shortened substantially for some reason best known to my Area controller...
The Park's tractor has just arrived at the Playing Field-end of the valley, though whether he's come to cut the grass down this end remains to be seen...

The Reservist just called to tell me he's found a new home at last, and has moved out of Sherwood... News that so excited my Controller he knocked off the little portable fan that sits beside me out here in the garden, and I had to go in and reset the jack... *eyeroll...

Who was it that originally came up with the Game Plan to alleviate the inevitable boredom of a Controller's job?  Did it originate with my capture and the subsequent ongoing abuse considered entertainment by so many?
Are there similar amusements underway up in Ronald's neck of the woods at Fourways?  Extras being flooded into unsuspecting target's homes, and appliances being spiked to an early demise, to keep the Controllers from nodding off in between genuine assignments?   Has it caught on big-time, and has the list of devastating frequencies been dished out wholesale to all the unqualified power supply Operators in all the provinces?

Is Balliram himself now a Consultant on how much or how little to employ to achieve the 'best' results without being caught at it?  My ongoing accusations are if anything an understatement of what's going on up at the Radio Station on Ridge Road.. The hours of boredom and the witless mischief it creates for these Operatives, guarantees that there are dozens more like us who are falling prey to these technological weapons of war....

Karma equals getting what you deserve?  In my case, right on the button, and all the wriggling in the world won't change my fate, though I confess I'm still baffled as to why my friends must suffer similar trials and tribulations... Has the god of our known universe, Colin P. Balliram (a position he shares with Allen Spence, mind you), judged my friends and neighbours to be equally deserving of his nefarious attentions, and his word is indisputable?  *takes a quick nap...

LATER at 12.15pm

Proceeds of cash-in-transit robberies are being used to fund factional battles within the ruling party?  Front Page The Times, 6th Oct. refers...
My bet is that this so-called dirty money has long been used for many things, since this method of raising cash was first introduced in the latter half of the nineties.... To this day I will continue to insist that the millions that vanished after the SBV Heist in Pinetown were used by Barnabas to get his foot in the door of the Metro Connect Surveillance project...
To in fact, give him total ownership of the Zone...

Does Roy Moodley 'own' Umhlanga rocks in similar fashion, or is there another not quite so flamboyant creature lurking in the shadows, who can claim rulership of that wealthy suburb?  *fascinated...
The Racehorse Owner clearly has his finger stuck deep in that rich pie, filled as it is to the brim with secrets just waiting to be overheard, and I guess the army of stooges that are now forced to dance to his bidding, grows by the day...  He'd probably be appalled if you were to use the term blackmail or even coercion, and it's possible he prefers to refer to the Leverage files he's acquired via the powerlines as 'insurance'.. *snorts gently...
I'm still inclined to think it was young Lance Lamborghini aka Audi TT whose idea it was that Papa bought out Currie Motors, though I'm flattered either way... *waves....

I came indoors once the wind picked up, and as I sit here at the desk, a few yards from der Bunker and the two large aircon units attached to their walls, my newly acquired skullcap again makes it's presence felt, though the Christmas Beetle chorus remains muted...
Are the other nearby labrats undergoing similar new 'treats"?  Were I to enquire, would I be told they're enduring headaches and jaw-aches? *interested...
You'd rather not know, as it quite turns your stomach?  Come come.. show a bit of spine there.. Smile and keep nodding admiringly at Balliram's magical skills or who knows, you may find yourself the next victim on his Menu... *shrugs...

The GW said earlier that there was a fire down at the Engen refinery near Prospecton.. Another deliberate diversion?
The stiff breeze has the Sparks Road Mosque's Call to Prayer louder than usual.  Not my favourite Caller today, but he's not bad at all, and certainly not offensive...
I watched the PAGAD segment on Carte Blanche last night, though alas, I've little hope they'll achieve anything much to improve the situation in their area...
The Muslim community are at a guess, the heaviest supporters of the Wireless Project, countrywide, and yet the PAGAD chapter here in Durban has Dealers numbered among it's members... Never mind that they're willing to overlook a Druglord (however smartly he's scrubbed up) running the Show, that's a massive FAIL right there...
Peace...
PS.  I'd barely hit publish at 2.31pm, when Balliram's house alarm went off... I guess he hung around to see what I had to say before nipping hastily off back to Ridge Road? Interesting that he prefers to be close while I update, don't you think?
---oOo---

Monday 10th october 2011 at 2.31pm.