Monday, October 03, 2011

SHADY PINES...
(begun Monday 3rd October at 5.20am...)

*Once again I study the modem as the signal quality fluctuates wildly... A problem over at the Convent mini base station? *

I shouldn't be surprised were there an entire chapter of the Information Theft manual devoted to the promotion of mischief... Small whispers dropped with the intention of creating ever-widening ripples of unease and disquiet...
The suggestion that a convicted Sex Pest may once again escape his punishment on a technicality, and be permitted re-instatement to the SAPF, is an example of how effectively this ploy can be used to negatively impact the area.

We were told on good authority, (don't snort!) that were the Women-Abusing ex-Head of Sydenham Station to again, miraculously weasel out from under the latest charges, and be reinstated, there would be a mass exodus of staff from Dodge City....  This was said some considerable time back, and I've no way of knowing whether it still applies...
The thought that so much as one good cop may be forced to disrupt his/her life to accommodate the return of this tainted-beyond-redemption Pig, is sickening in the extreme, though I'm not above admitting that such an occurrence would, without doubt, provide me with much needed grist for the mill... *winks... However, it's not about my blog, but the very real possibility of a seriously depleted Force up at Sydenham Station, and the resulting backlash this would have on the area...

Let me ask you this..  does Nayager continue to hack into the SAPS vehicle radios to intimidate and threaten the very best of the good cops that remain at the Station?  Drunk on his own megalomania, does he continue this practise, despite his official expulsion from the Force?
Were this to be so, could the cops that he targets regard his bullying threats as mere bluster?  I would have to suggest you asked the Trouble-Shooter's opinion on that score, as his family were fortunate to survive a drive-by shooting set up by the ex-Station Commander and his Curry Mob cronies...

Despite the hush-hush go-slow directive that I suspect was issued to all Stations as far back as 2005, it's difficult to imagine a more stressful job than that of your average policeman, and in particular, a cop stationed in Sydenham...
When I'd rung the Safety and Security rep the other day, she'd referred to Sydenham as a 'troubled' area...An understatement, if ever there was one!   Though at this point I must veer somewhat off-topic and point you to Masood Boomgaard's great piece on Sparks Road, Tribune October 2nd, Page 14 Where Life Sparkles, to give you some idea of why I'm addicted to the area myself...

I also read recently, that the residents at an old-age home in Clare Estate wholeheartedly support the return of the convicted Felon to head the Station... Were I able to recall which particular institution housed these misguided inmates, and were I to drive by said institution after dark, would I be blinded by the enormous number of wireless signal enhancers festooning their walls?  What do you think?
Have you forgotten that Barnabas ex-Mistress, the Fair Carol, had a well-deserved reputation for visiting these institutions dotted about the Zone, in an effort to assist and uplift the lives of the elderly?  An admirable practise, though one that I'd dared suggest had more to do with convincing the officials managing those homes to hop on the Project bus, and install the required number of additional wireless enhancing lights to their outbuildings, than with caring for the aged... *draws breath....

LATER at 6.20am

Several of the ring-necked doves sitting in the coral tree lift their wings to the driving rain to wash their armpits... They'll have to wait till the downpour eases off a bit, before I venture out with their breakfast...
Where were we...?  Ah yes - The astonishing regard that many of the institutionalised elderly have for a convicted Sex Pest here in the Zone...

I've little doubt that the exotic Ms. Frankson widened her sales pitch on the Metro-Connect Project to include doing PR work for Nayager, at these establishments... After all, you couldn't ask for a cosier relationship than that between her Mentor, the Druglord Barnabas, and his Puppet, the then Head of Sydenham Station... *shrugs...
It's complicated? Nope.  It's tradition.   A tradition that Nayager took over from that other disgraced Station Head, Koobair the Squat.. This, despite the outward efforts of both Johan Stolz and Martin Marais to clean up the corruption running out of the station...

I do believe that the since-retired Stolz was given to saying that Nayager was a good policeman, and knew what he was doing... *gags.. Under the circumstances you'll appreciate my repugnance for this appalling error in judgement...
Did the mis-fired bullet in Nayager's early attempt to top himself, cause unseen damage to the areas of the brain controlling integrity and honesty?  It sure looks like it, and Spence's handover of the Surveillance Technology to Nayager and Balliram was akin to putting a pair of foxes in the henhouse...

If the inmates of all the old-age homes dotted about the Zone were to be made aware of just how many elderly residents are being violently assaulted via their powerlines by their Hero and his IT Lackey, there's no doubt their opinions of him would change dramatically....
Besides that, how many of the residents at these same institutions are now suffering the agonies of the damned as a direct result of the additional wireless enhancers plastered on their walls?  Prove it, Al?  You rest, smugly assured that it can't be done, as you continue freely about your murderous business, handing power circuits over to unqualified criminals to operate...

I look at Booysens, and I wonder...
Has he cut a deal with the Felon?  Who chose Madhoe to be the fall-guy in this latest expose of corruption?  Is there bad blood between Nayager and Madhoe, or did he offend a high-ranking Curry Mobster and was picked out and set up to carry the can?
Dare I let myself be encouraged by these latest developments?  Do I break my own rule of having no expectations either way? You dare insist that I continue to wait, as my friends are battered ceaselessly via their powerlines, by the Turd next door?   *snarls...

LATER at 7.15am

I'm happy to report that after a few months absence, the bishop birds are back at the feeder.  In the late afternoons, when combined with the golden yellow of the many masked weavers that arrive, it's quite something to see, and it shows IMO, that all is not quite lost here in the valley, despite the reckless behaviour of our Area Controller...
Was I right?  Was Lt.Cln. Ngobeni tacked on to the Thoshan Panday sting, in an effort to replace her with someone more amenable to Nayager's reinstatement?  Did my friend, the most excellent Colonel Augustine Mngomezulu heed my warning when I called to tell him of this possibility, or did he hang up wishing he'd never met me?

He's far too much of a gentleman to say so, and I confess to feeling uneasy that he is personally privy to the Commissioner's current woes, at all....  Has Booysen the clout or desire to see that Augustine is not unwittingly dragged into this mess in an orchestrated effort to tar him with the same brush?
Come Johan - Show us what you're made of, and nip this poisonous plan in the bud before it can be allowed to blossom and ruin a really good cop's career forever... Like I said -  reinstating Nayager would be a slap in the face for the officers who endured his piggery, and an even bigger insult to Cln. Mngomezulu, who had the balls to support them....
The outcome of this engineered fiasco will go a long way to showing which side of the fence you lean towards... A noxiously irritating old bitch I may be, but I can, unlike so many of you, still tell the difference between good and seriously rotten... *waves..

You could've heard a pin drop when I finally went over to durbanite yesterday... Having posted a public comment to the site owner on his lack of a reply to the email I sent him at mail@durbanite.co.za last Tuesday, I wasn't surprised to see his reply saying he hadn't received my mail last week.. *grins..
An easy enough game to play, with or without his knowledge, o Controller of my Life?  *yawns...
It must be noted that Miguel has fallen strangely silent.. Trouble with his power supplies perchance, or simply too busy to post? Was he warned of so much as casting a glance in my direction, or was it a decision he made on his own? *curious...
If the latter, I can only say that my skill at turning away even the best among you, is pretty much legendary by now... A suitably arrogant remark on which to end the sermon for today?   Peace julle...


---oOo---

Monday 3rd October 2011 at 10.43am..