Friday, October 14, 2011

GIVING THE GAME AWAY..?
(begun Wednesday 12th October at 10.00am..)


The little dogs didn't much care for the quiet shuffling sounds coming from behind the wall where I was sitting, and said so.. I was that intrigued that I heaved myself up and looked over, to completely startle an older gentleman making desultory passes over the creeper on the wall with a pair of gardening shears...
Wearing a golf cap and a knit shirt, he didn't resemble my Master's usual brand of gardener in any way, but I greeted him cheerfully and apologised for making him jump, and I guessed he was part of the crew adjusting the solar powered geyser....

LATER at 11.15am

It's actually turned out to be a pleasantly uneventful day so far, though my head refuses to sit still at all...
Hell, you all know the regard I have for the outdated values of openness and honesty.. Maybe I've not mentioned before how vehemently she's always insisted that by talking to you here, I'm giving away stuff the crims wouldn't otherwise have known..  That idea alone would've had Balliram and his fellow Snoops convulsed with mirth...
In fact, I could quite safely change my main blog title from Humming Along, to After The Fact, and it would be nearer the mark... Has something changed, or is it more imagined shadows on my part?

It's as if she now knows for sure that my phonelines are bugged (though telling her that repeatedly in the past made no impact at all..)  Has someone finally filled them in on the Wireless/Fibre surveillance over the powerlines project ?  No, no, not just that Howard College is home to the biggest wireless base station in SA.. (or was, for a while at least..).  I'm talking about feeding them the spiel, or giving them the bait?
Crumb?   Did Double-Agent Lazzie sit them both down and wax lyrical about how they were using the wireless technology to infiltrate the ruling party and expose the Trough-Feeders, a la Trojan Horse style?  Who told the two of them that although the technology they were using was totally against the Constitution, it was the only way to save the country from total ruin?   Let the kid run in the Local Elections for the ruling party and we'll support him, and he can wheel on in inside the wooden horse of technology with the rest of the plants?

Did he have to do the course on hacking, with Balliram, or did the sales pitch stop just short of that little extra?  Is today's blog precisely the reason why I will always and forever be shunned, and labelled a Sinker of Ships? *falls over shrieking....  My word, how beautifully it's all panning out, hey Jannie?   The Druglord certainly knows his community well, fosho...
Puff them up with secrets and make them feel really important, and they will cheerfully overlook the appalling abuse that's being carried out by so-called legitimate Area Controllers, never mind the obvious physical effects that so many in our area are suffering, from the increased levels of EMR.

It's no good begging the Rocket Scientist to come down and do a door-to-door health survey either, as that costs money, and money, as the bastards knew from the start, is something we don't have... *waves to the Mast Fighter...

LATER at 2.35pm

I was just up top to see the GameWrecker off, and I hung around a minute or two after he'd pulled away, to watch the little waves of water as they ran from Balliram's meter across the road and down to Jan Smuts Highway... *shrugs... How many hours does that make it? How many litres down the drain already?  You're a strange lot really, if you seriously want me to believe that the Trough-Feeders are the worst thing that's happening in this country right now... *keels on over...

Thursday 13th October at 3.40am

I'm betting I've said it before, but once again I see myself as a chicken who hasn't quite realised it's head has been chopped off, and continues to run in aimless, flapping circles...
I'd spent a pretty euphoric afternoon, completely free of pain, up until 6.30pm, when *boom!* the Creep slammed on the BackFire full-bore... Yikes!  Had a bad day dear?
Lawd only knows what brought that on, as I'd have thought he'd be delighted with his day's achievements...
After all, the GW had finally arrived home at 6pm to announce that the water was STILL running in waves down the Crescent, and B.Snr. had rung earlier to say it was starting to seep onto his property...
All in all, you'd think our Area Controller would've been in a fine humour at the volume of his engineered run-off, plus the clear message sent that he's the Boss of Water Faults as well.... *cackles..

Write a letter to the liar McLeod giving him the Fault number obtained at 6am and request an enquiry?  Ja, right... I'm happy enough to simply keep you all up to speed here, by showing you repeatedly that you've been conned... *yawns...
Own up now... You can't tell the Good Guys from the Bad, any more than I can, right now...  You'd think that Neil McLeod was one of the few officials properly qualified for the job.. You'd think the chap still understood the old-fashioned values of honesty and integrity .. Apparently not.. *eyeroll...
It turns out that the magnificent Trojan Horse that carries the infiltrators in it's belly, is every bit as rotten as the very worst of the Trough Feeders, if not more so....  You've been so entranced by the concept of nailing the greedy with their hands in the till, that you've completely overlooked the bigger picture...
The sound of my own pointless rhetoric begins to irritate me and I'm off.... cheers...

Friday 14th October at 4.15am

An enormous golden moon was already sliding down behind No. 17 when I finally woke up... I overslept by a mile, and the unfortunate GW paid for it... Am I going to blame the Creep for the GW's 'accident'? No - not this time, as I was a couple of hours later than usual getting to bed last night, and I guess my bumbling about at 2 or 3am in the mornings usually has the GW waking up in time... Old people.. *shrugs...
I myself had gotten into bed before 10pm, and just as I'd picked up my book, Millie the Gross had lost the plot and haemorraged (sp).  These things happen, and amazingly, I'm learning to take them in my stride...
If of course they began to occur frequently, as they did once before (blogged), I'd certainly add our Sicko Next Door and his Chronic Tiredness frequency to the pot....

I'd sat in the back row of last night's Sparks Estate CPF Meeting over in St. Theresa Road, and prior to the proceedings starting, I'd not had so much as a twinge of discomfort...  Shortly after the opening prayer, things changed dramatically for the worse, and the BackFire frequency was enabled to the max... The sheer lack of any subtlety or finesse whatsoever, pretty much confirms that those conversations are no longer being fed over to Dodge City for the Eavesdropper's delight, but are now taking the extra leap right up to the Wireless Station on Ridge...
Just as happened once my Controller had moved his base from Sydenham SAPS Station over to the cozy nest they now occupy under that enormous wireless mast, they over-compensated on a grand scale, and the 20+ residents that attended the meeting had no idea of the poison filling the air in that Hall...
It was in fact, like practically everything Balliram does, sloppy and overdone to a degree....  *shrugs...

I'm glad I went, as I was curious to see whether the newly created Sector Policing forum was to be treated with kid gloves, and regarded as elite by the Rotten Apples... By the end of the evening I'd made up my mind that it's not, and that the Area Controllers and Balliram in particular, have simply acquired a whole new load of targets to torture...
Turns out that Sparks Estate have themselves a VC who's easily as outspoken as ours, only I'm guessing their Chap is already numbered among the Blessed Chosen, so a great deal more caution will have to be used if the usual payback methods are going to be employed.. As Barnabas' favourite Flunkey is notoriously remiss when it comes to caution, it's going to be interesting to see how long it takes before Mr. A acquires the Christmas Beetle chorus, begins having inexplicable joint pains, or even gets hijacked at his front gate...

Will our Earl order Balliram to leave the fellow's power supplies alone, and avoid causing him the mischief  I anticipate?  Will our so-predictable Area Controller obey those orders, or will he and Nayager follow their usual path and create problems for the bloke anyways?
How long will it take before the Struggle Activist and the Teacher (who both appear to have been told to avoid me like the plague) wake up and realise they've been conned?  That they've been sold a scheme purported to solve the country's ills, but which in fact, will lead to their own enslavement via their power supplies?
Will Balliram and his henchmen be able to resist the temptation of adding these good people to their target base?  Only time will tell....

LATER at 5.30am

The latest water runoff ran unchecked for an astonishing 13 hours or more, from under Balliram's water meter on his verge.. Since their solar powered geyser was installed on Tuesday there've been wekkers beavering away inside the Chickencoop every day... What sort of commission does a car salesman make when they sell a brand new Merc?  Ismail?  *curious...
The sun is just poking up behind the Convent and the birds are clamouring to be fed... I'm feeling more insignificant than usual, but oddly happy with it.. Take care and peace...

---oOo---

Friday 14th October 2011 at 11.54am