Saturday, October 01, 2011

THE FIFTH.....
(begun Saturday 1st October at 4am...)

*I guess you could sit in the very shadow of a mini base station as we do, and still whistle for a good quality signal.... If you've drawn the short straw and landed up with a lower end of the scale Area Controller, there's nothing much you can do about it.... Right now we teeter between a feeble 70 and 80% signal quality..*

Oktober is die mooiste maand?  He wore the thickest specs I'd ever seen, but he wasn't bad-looking, and my word, he had a voice that enchanted me.. Mellifluous klink heeltemal reg....Naturally at the time I'd no idea how lucky I was to have Steve Buys for Afrikaans, but there you go.. *shrugs..

There was a fair amount of savagery with my left hand this time, at around 2am, but it passed, and I went back to sleep.. Right now it's the Broken Wrists and BackFire here at the desk, as I shake my head and show the finger to the wirelessed nunu that kicks in softly outside.. Shame...*grins..

Standard aches and pains for an old fart of my great age? You think?   *chokes.. I've an idea my grumblings could stand as a manual in the future for many who are a great deal younger than me.. Any of your mates taken to bitching about the increasing joint pains they're enduring?  How many of you have been offered the ubiquitous Carpal Tunnel operation to alleviate the pain in your wrists and hands?
How many young guys can't figure out why their knees are playing up so badly?  My advice would be to learn to live with it, but to be aware that it's the beginning of the end for your cartilage.. *shrugs..

Since the little satellite dishes mushroomed up on so many cellmasts, the increase in RF has rocketed, and though the level of emissions will change dramatically on any given day, I don't see that many of you can avoid the fallout... It's called progress, hey Jannie?   And for every one sucker that becomes a ThinSkin due to over-exposure, there are five that will happily remain ThickSkins, and stay oblivious to the dangers until they go down with a stroke or cancer....

It's a culling exercise on an unbelievable scale, and the sooner you accept it and create a contingency plan for you and your family, the better..
Any of Jannie van Zyl's recruits had to opt out yet, due to these remarkable side-effects?  Or worse yet - death? Hell, young Gary up at No. 17 didn't last long at all, and I doubt it would've made much difference had his Recruitment Officer bothered to inform him that as a diabetic he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...   Which reminds me  ..

Where's Karl Muller?   Man, I'm jumpy...  Has he been sold on the Project's grand premise yet?  Has he been persuaded to see things from the Author's point of view?  *shudders... Is he stuck in a lab somewhere on a huge grant, trying to figure out how to lessen the effects of all this radio fallout on the population?
Were he to be engaged in such a noble effort, he's to be applauded, but of course it's way too late for many of us...  Besides, the Telecoms giants are unlikely to funnel enormous amounts of money into improving the lot of the labrats they have in their power...
Every last cent is needed to ensure the entire country is saturated, before they can begin to consider creating santimoniously altruistic cover-ups... *gags.. (Now whereTF did that last come from?)

I was comfortably sagged in front of the telly yesterday after 5pm, when the first of three or four Indian Kings were set off nearby... I barely blinked, and the little dogs took it stoically as well, though it was enough to give young Butch at No. 12 another heart-attack....
Do I seriously think those thunderous explosions weren't just some random Thicko expressing himself out there?  Sure do... Why, was it not just last year that Balliram had stepped out onto his own deck and set off a string of almighty bangs for our benefit, appropos of nothing ?   It's the Thuggee way, folks... *shrugs...
I've shown without any room for doubt of the sick enjoyment he gains by systematically attacking us via the powerlines. and if you're not by now aware that he's never been shy to use the local animals to get his point across, then you've simply not been paying attention... *yawns....

Young Sophie's seriously prematurely grey face can attest to what she's endured in her short life, trapped as she's been each night in a home literally flooded with unregulated wireless frequencies... I guess she's still been better off than many of the big dogs over Raftery and Michen way, who were stuck outdoors to face the early fumblings full-on, with no escape... I can still hear their howls of dismay as Balliram activated the circuits over that end, and the emissions hit those defenceless animals relentlessly..
So what?  They're only DOGS FFS, hey Balliram?  And if their suffering upsets their owners as well, you and your equally revolting chommie Nayager will continue to see that the illegal Indian Kings are handed out freely...

While our animals appear to have built up an amazing tolerance for this behaviour (something the Creep hadn't foreseen), many haven't, so when over the next couple of months you see a mutilated corpse lying on the road, or a maddened out-of-it's-wits with terror dog weaving in and out of the traffic in the area, spare a thought for our charming Area Controller and his preference for this particular means of causing the mischief so encouraged by the Authors... *projectile vomits....

I'd already pulled all the plugs out from the jackpoint behind the TV at the first rumble of thunder, and still I heard the give-away thump of BigEar's arrival in the corner..*blinks... What I'd give for a no-frills, easy-to-understand diagram that explained the unavoidable sound our Monitor makes as he enhances his listening pleasure.. Sure it's exactly where the wireless-lookalike Telkom cable comes on into the lounge, but that doesn't explain the audible thump that occurs without fail, and which must piss off our would-be SECRET Agent mightily.... *snorts...
Man, if you know what to look and listen out for, there's very little of anything stealthy involved in these home invasions, though I imagine the Authors count on the average sucker simply being too preoccupied to notice anything untoward....

It's now 5.10am and the clouds behind the Convent have turned pink as Balliram briefly runs his over-excited wireless nunu nearby..*eyeroll.. The level of BackFire has increased, along with the shriek in my ears, while the birds gather in the coral tree outside the window to stare me into feeding them..

I've not heard a word from young Leon of durbanite since I sent him a mail saying how great it would be if we two could quit the bizarre tango we dance, and be open about the effing Project and it's aims...
It's highly unlikely he'd anticipated my arrival at durbanite, as I'd used the web addie given in a press article.. Or am I that predictable?  *sags... Did he consider it a bonus when this Idiot tumbled into his site, mouth flapping as always? *grins..
Though I'm aware of the furtive whispers behind the scenes, they don't bother me in the least, although if the site owner wishes me to continue entertaining the troops with my gormlessness, he's going to have to come up with something better than No Reply at all..
Credit where it's due though, as I did specifically request that he didn't resort to feigning ignorance on the matter of the Information Theft Scheme, and that's quite possibly the reason he feels unable to reply to my mail... The fifth?  *waves....

Geez! Imagine if it were all to come out in the open?  The water contamination and wastage, the deliberate power cuts and electrical fires, the poisoning and destruction of trees, and the hugely increased health risks.. The employment of downright criminals, totally unqualified to run power circuits, and that's just the start of it...
Whatever the line is that you've been  fed, you've swallowed it hook, line and bloody sinker, and I'm guessing you feel little more than irritated that I'm unable to see it in the same light...
Or is that a smugly supercillious grin on your face, denoting that you're one of the Chosen, and as such you consider yourself safe from the fallout?  Ai carumba!  I wouldn't be too sure of that, DEWDS....

The GameWrecker just shuffled by heading to the loo, and it's possible that the BackFire will now go through the roof as Balliram gaily enhances his eavesdropping levels in order to catch so much as a muttered good morning.. *eyeroll.. Wireless?  You've gotta love it..

LATER at 5.10am

We're all equal? Pull the other one..*snorts...  The eternally polite Mod at mybroadband had said that it was most likely I couldn't see Fogel's posts because he was banned, which naturally raised the question as to why everyone else could see them, but hey, why rock the boat?
There are I'm sure, plenty like Prometheus who prefer I don't see them sitting precariously on the fence..Take young ic for example - One who is clearly disturbed by my tendency to home in on him here, and has, at least on my view of mybroadband, become very scarce...  Though I would never have marked him as a Coward, I can't say I've noticed his unique prose of late, though it may well be that we simply don't share the same taste in topics... *yawns...
A brassy sun is up, and it's time to quit yapping and start the day.. Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 1st October 2011 at 1.50pm.