Friday, September 02, 2011

THE POSTER BOY...
(begun Wednesday 31st August at 9.50am..)


The yellow-billed kite is building somewhere close by and it's just flown sideways across my view carrying a decent sized stick to aid in it's construction work... Am I to be further reassured into believing that someone is at last sitting up and paying attention to the level of emissions that so recklessly filled the valley?
Though H20 have seen to it that the toads are unlikely to ever return in numbers to breed down by the stormwater/sewage lines, as they always did before the arrival of the fantabulous Project technology and cabling, maybe things have improved out in the open at least... *shrugs..
Have you had a closer dekko at the Barnard Road, Mayville mast lately?  That thing has sprouted a great deal more satellite dishes hidden among it's fake branches, since I last studied it... Are they in fact chattering away to YOUR DSTV dish?  Never mind what's coming into your home via your power supplies, (and by now you know that it ain't just the electricity you fork out for so heavily) if your TV is also being used as some sort of audio enhancer as well.... *snorts...

Thursday 1st September at 2.35am

I gave it some serious thought and decided to get up....  Nobby and Joey have been shouting the odds for a while and the others had joined in, so it's been pretty busy up on the street...
I'd gone up just after 5.30pm to wait for my lift yesterday, and would you believe it, there was the cherry-picker up against THIS pole right next to the stopstreet.   You could be forgiven for thinking those wekkers were running late due to their over-loaded schedule... However, no surprises when I got home after 9pm to find nothing had changed, and that ours is still the only streetlight ostensibly functioning on this stretch....
As I was saying, this particular load-shedding exercise will end when our Controller feels like it, and not before, despite all the reports made to the Fault line... *shrugs...

*The sudden change in frequency in my ears caught me off-guard, and I put my hands together briefly to acknowledge Balliram's brilliance.. *snorts... *

I've missed a couple of Meetings over at Dodge City, so it was a pleasure to be back last night and find that nothing has changed... Oddly enough I wasn't subjected to the usual bullying via the jackpoints, and I was pain and discomfort-free for the entire long drawn out session... *blinks...
The intermittently flashing ceiling light admittedly had me rolling my eyes at someone's near desperate efforts to be noticed, but it was certainly preferable to what I've endured sitting there in the past..
Was I supposed to be enchanted by those childish efforts to gain attention? *looks at the Crumb... In everything but actual Rank, hey dewd?   *winks..

There were no noisy 'crickets' kicking in outside in the Station's parking lot after the Meeting.. Interesting... It's hilarious to note that every word uttered at that (what I'm reliably informed was at times volatile) Meeting held at David Landau last week, would've been avidly listened to by the Eavesdroppers....
The few meetings I've attended over there in the past, easily confirmed that that venue is wired to the max...

Will Balliram be encouraged to go after some of the more vocal speakers that attended last night's Motherbody Meeting?  It seems to me it's going to get fairly complicated with the advent of the new Sparks Estate Sector Policing forum, as many of those members will be Barnabas' supporters, despite his well deserved Druglord title...  Though I've yet to figure out who's who from the new forum, apart from the well-known face of the ex-councillor, I suspect the outspoken gentleman to be their Vice Chair?  *interested...
Doubtless heavily invested in the Metro-Connect Project, will the technology now be used against him?  Generally speaking it's been the female CPF members targeted by Balliram and his chommie Nayager, to receive the little 'extras' that cripple them via their powerlines...
It may be a good idea for the Struggle Activist to begin to enquire on a regular basis after her colleague's health from now on, though I'd hazard Balliram is way more cautious when dealing with the male of the species... *gags...

I'd arrived home and walked into the kitchen after 9pm last night, only to be immediately assaulted by the Earache frequency... A dead give-away that our Area controller was lined up to hear my version of the evening's events as I passed them on to the GW.... Irritated by his lack of any finesse at all, I declined to oblige BigEars, and he'll have to pick up my conversation using another means...

My Vice Chair had pulled away from Dodge not much before 9pm last night, and we hadn't even reached the traffic lights on Abrey before Millie was mightily offended, and said so.. A device planted in his Audi, or my VC's smart phone?  Hell, for all I know it could've been the traffic lights themselves as the VC had suggested, but somehow I don't think it was...

It's now 3.45am, and some Chop has just fired a gun nearby... *looks at the unfortunate idiot next door and sighs.. Nobby never said a word, nor did No. 4's two dogs, which makes me think they're familiar with whoever fired the shot.. Didn't occur to you?  Shame... Time for a detox, dewd?
Too much of your own medicine?   Find yourself acting more and more impulsively these days, with little or no thought for the consequences?  Nothing new there... *teeth....
B.Snr told me yesterday that his Missus' agonising pain in her hip and leg had disappeared completely while she'd been away visiting family last week, but the minute she'd arrived back at No. 4 the pain had kicked in with renewed vigor.... Oh ja, coincidentally, the same pain, in the same hip and leg that Sue the Book is currently enduring... *looks at the Poisonous Rabbit..

Have you woken from your stupor yet, or are you still only too happy to buy the Strategist's disparaging lies?
That these horrendous physical symptoms are merely the product of overworked female imaginings?  How then do you account for the pain endured by B.Jnr., who like his mama is also a diabetic, and as such is another victim who can't escape the poison that Balliram floods into their home?

There was so much going on at Dodge last night that I can feel little puffs of smoke coming out of my ears, and yet for once I'm sufficiently irked to keep it to myself for the moment... If, on my outing with the GW later this morning, either Millie or the Broken Wrists frequency arrives to let me know we have company in the Polo, my Monitor will find me uncharacteristically reticent.. *snarls...
Balliram's thuggish use of the technology to achieve his aims has worn thin at last... Hopefully there are Controllers out there of a much higher standard than this criminal-affiliated DickHead next door...
Monitors who actually understand the meaning of stealth, and who can access and depart a target's home without leaving devastation behind them...

Sure, Balliram sees himself as a major player, and someone to be admired and feared, if not for his IT skillz, for his connections to the Underworld.. *yawns... Instead of which he's revealed himself to be an insecure bully who enjoys nothing more than going after older women... He's in fact the Poster Boy for the Metro Connect Project, and vividly demonstrates the level of corruption saturating the very scheme touted to save the country...   Nothing personal Creep, for you're one of many, and I doubt there's anything much to choose from between you and so many other Area Controllers vetted by the Strategist as perfect for the job...*spews..

Friday 2nd September at 4.05am

More often than not a Press apology will have the exact opposite effect for which it was intended, and hopefully this is one such example... Try the latest Northglen News, Sept. 2nd, Page 5 - Apology to Michael and Warren Sutcliffe, at either www.looklocal.co.za or www.thehighwaymail.co.za and good luck with finding the original letter to the Editor published on 16th October 2009.

Could Lloyd de Gier be the author of the mouth-watering A Better Life for All expose, published on www.durbanite.co.za, or is he just another red-herring?  If you've not yet read that delicious diatribe, spoil yourselves and go catch up now.. *winks...  The toothy Town Planner is clearly confident that the accusations regarding his son's involvement with eValuations can't be substantiated, but you can bet your life that where there's smoke there's fire...

Far be it for me to go barking up the wrong tree (yeah, I know, I know..), but would the whistleblower still be bitter about the H20 tender?  The one that's had them running fibre through the sewage and water lines since 2004?  Don't bother correcting my dates either, as it would make little difference to the disastrous outcome of their 'trials' set up here in Harris Crescent... Was there any significance to the casual remark made by my VC that he'd discovered eValuations and H20 were sharing the same office block as the Indian Consular General?  No kickbacks on that particular tender then Mikey?  Not even a time-share in Goa? *winks...
I've already made it quite plain that I don't give a toss about the motives behind the whistlblower's stunning revelations, for if it hadn't been for his sour grapes I doubt that any of those dodgy behind-the-scenes collaborations would ever have seen the light of day... *applauds..

In fact, I owe the whistleblower bigtime, and if it turns out that Mr. Haripersad of Manase and Associates is breathing heavily down his/her neck, he/she only has to call me to set up a Meeting that will have the Crooked Town Clerk scrambling for the hills...
While I may not possess a single functioning brain cell, the whistleblower needs to find himself an honest environmental Lawyer (oxymoron alert) to study my photo albums, and I guess it could be proven beyond more than a reasonable doubt that the entire Metro Connect Project is a violation of Human Rights on a scale, the likes of which have not been seen before...

How many learners at the Lyndhurst Primary School in New Germany have health problems that could be ascribed directly to THIS monstrosity erected within yards of their classrooms?  How many of those young pupils have been diagnosed with the ubiquitous tinnitus and ADD?  Still too few to raise the alarm? *vomits freely.... If I were Doktor Sutcliffe I would in fact treat the whistleblower with kid gloves, as opposed to threatening him/her, as it's way too late to lean on the snitch now....
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 2nd September 2011 at 2.25pm.