Thursday, September 29, 2011

ANIMAL CUNNING...
(begun Thursday 29th September at 3.20am..)


I don't remember what woke me at 2.15am.. My fingers were pretty bad, but bearable, but then I got to thinking, and that was the end of sleep... Just before 3am the frequency changed dramatically in my ears and I chuckled and muttered something.. A few minutes later I was rewarded by a phone ringing..
We neither of us take enough calls on our cellphones that we can recognize the different tones, but I tracked it down eventually to my spare cell, and found it had simply been our Controller amusing himself as usual with a No Number missed call.. *yawns...

Presumably he's awake and bored, and you can guarantee he's the reason I woke just after 2am.. *it's now 3.30am, and the first wireless nunu kicks in ever so softly nearby*  Hell, I don't mind.. I love the dark quiet hours before even the crack of dawn... A couple of hadedas have just let out their startled cries down in the dark valley before quietening down again...

I found a copied mail in my box yesterday that looked as though the Fire Department was considering sending the bill for Monday's call-out to the Parks Department, and a small flurry of mails were attached, one from a Shan Govender and one from Jabulani (turns out he does have a surname BTW, and it's Mdiniso). Both appeared to be unaware that their droogs had laid on a fiery theatrical performance for me on Monday afternoon after 3pm..

I subsequently had a call from the Fireman, requesting copies of the photos I'd taken, that he may prove his point to Mr. Govender and Mr Mdiniso, and I confess to a moment's unease.. An elaborate trap to remove my pesky camera from the equation, once and for all?   The spectacular ease with which Balliram had eradicated that set of pictures of the Firetruck and it's crew uncapping the hydrant, years back, and the nasty bit of mischief the Ferret at Budget Photo had managed to get past my newer camera's memory card and into it's internals, are still fresh in my tiny mind....
I told the Fireman I'd have the prints done and get them to him some time.. It's common knowledge that I now go to the Pavilion to have this done, and AFAIK Whysalls is on Metro Connect, so Balliram will most certainly be waiting for me as usual when I get there.. *winks...
Am I to be treated to another of the distructive displays now so easily achieved using the surveillance technology?  We'll just have to wait and see on that score...

I've gone on several times already about the shocking levels (whew! It's just gotten really hot here at the PC, and the thump has sounded loudly behind the TV, which is BTW unplugged at the moment, and the longest living wirelessed nunu in the world here, just outside the lounge window has kicked in... Man the posts!!! ) of EMR that Millie diligently announces are everywhere as we cruise about in Pinetown.  Last week's Highway Mail 16th September www.looklocal.co.za had a piece on it's front page titled "Algae creeps up on swimmers" and I was intrigued to see that the Lahee Park pool had been emptied in 2008 for 'repairs'... You don't say? 
Would you care to bet that the real reason matched the one that had Fred, Balliram and Kasim all emptying their pools within weeks of one another..? *winks....
The pool in Pinetown was re-opened a whole year later, but according to the report it rapidly became discoloured and has algae... Are the swimmers that use that facility regularly, unwittingly risking their health, and will it be closed to the public again soon?

Did the Curry Mafia deliberately set up Lt. Gen. Ngobeni over a period of time, as I suspect?  Did Thoshan Panday purposely fund her husband's birthday party in order to create another juicy snippet to add to her growing Leverage File?   Much as Nayager and Balliram have been eavesdropping on the unsuspecting here in the Zone for years, in order to get their chosen victims to dance to their tune when needed?
Was Glen Nayager in fact involved in any part of Navin Madhoe's downfall?
It goes like this....  You know by now that both Nayager and Balliram are rubbish, but they're useful to the Project and Barnabas insists they must be kept on, so tack both their names onto the team that ultimately toppled Selebi and voila!  The angry mutters for their removal have to cease...

A few years down the line and their dodgy characters are again in question...Pull a similar stunt and say that the Sex Offender and his IT Flunky have now assisted in exposing Panday and Madhoe, get rid of Lt. Gen. Ngobeni at the same time, and her replacement will reinstate the Felon to both the SAP Force and to Sydenham Station.... *grins...   A hypothetical scenario that I seriously hope I have wrong on every level, but one that is now dead easy to achieve...

I can picture the Felon knocking slyly on Johan Booysen's door and whispering that he can provide him with a ton of stolen private information in return for reinstatement with benefits...
Course, unknown to Booysens, any information he's given will have to have been vetted by Barnabas and the Curry Mob beforehand, and will be extremely selective... Genuinely going independent would have the Women-Abuser paying dearly, as he's in so deep with the Mob they'll be keeping him on a tight leash...
After all these years, Booysens must surely be aware of the double (and sometimes triple) dealings of these goonda thugs dressed in SAPS uniform?
That as with Salacious Crumb up at Sydenham, what you see is most definitely not what you get...*winks... While it must be a relief for many of the good cops to at last be allowed to use the technology to expose the crooks in their midst, other than the easily set-up government employed trough-feeders, it's unlikely they'll ever nail the likes of Nayager and Balliram, and sadly, nor would they want to... Am I a realist, or what?

My pleasant conversation with the Pith-Helmetted one at mybroadband has come to an abrupt, but not unexpected, end.. When I checked the forum and my User Page last night, without any warning, my Discord blog popped up..*falls over choking.. IIRC I only recently added my blog address to my profile, and I confess I'd not given it another thought until now, and I'd be chuffed to think that at least some of that astonishing amount of visitors to my page were using that address to visit me here on blogger.. *beams..

It would neatly explain the recent increased corruption, and the removal of my ability to see the member's avatars, but will have been well worth it in the long run.. *nods to the Strategist... I must go... cheers..

LATER at 5.15am...

It's a marvel how I've not tripped up with my story-telling over the years, considering the amount of lies I'm supposed to have told... *winks..
How I've fumbled and staggered my way through what to me was a giant mystery.. How I've delighted the troops with my unbridled stupidity along the way, and am paying now dearly for my dogged persistence..*yawns...
Anyone remember what Jannie van Zyl was doing back in 2004?  Admin on IRC channels as a hobby?  Did he even then encourage you to snigger unkindly at my moronic efforts to fit in?   Ah... those were the days, were they not?
And now?  Does he concede that for a confirmed Cretin, I occasionally display what he might term 'animal cunning?'..*chokes... Eh - but I've made some horrendously bad calls along the way, young Leonard Els being one of them.. The impulse to beat myself up each time I discover my errors is still there.. But I'm getting a bit better at self-toleration and forgiveness at last...

My character assessment of Jannie van Zyl and Colin P. Balliram stands..  Though the delicious promo thread created for the Telecom's Agent on mybroadband recently had my teeth falling out in amusement, it changes absolutely nothing... He has said himself that he's a Strategist, and that he most certainly is... It still astonishes me that so many bright sparks overlooked his behaviour on the iBurst tower at Craigavon thread, but then, the fellow is a gift-giver and string-puller unmatched by any other... One who, even if only subconsciously, you know can make or break your career and future in this country.. Why therefore, would you not extol his erm, virtues?

Could van Zyl have gotten past the Druglord and had Balliram removed from his post as Area Controller if he'd wished?  I draw a blank on that one, though I've no doubt he could've made the Psychopath's life a tad difficult one way or another...As it happens, our Jannie likes things just the way they are, with the mouthy old bitch pinned to the board where she belongs... *flaps weakly at Sir Frangelica....
It could prove to be an interesting day, but you'll have to wait till I get back to you on that one..
Peace...
---oOo---

Thursday 29th September 2011 at 4.18pm.