Monday, August 15, 2011

WASPISH WORDS...
(begun Sunday 14th August at 11.50am..)


Not five minutes after I'd published Unbalanced, and logged off, I was amused to glance up and see Balliram decked out in matching turquoise shirt and cap, waiting for his lift to arrive...  Not an outing to be shared with his family?  Golf, or a little extra-mural time spent having fun at the Wireless Station on Ridge?  The latter is most likely, as the weather appears to be closing in, and there's a chilly wind blowing in the gumtrees....
Does the thought of working overtime sicken you?  Not so my Area Controller, and I'd hazard that he's only too keen to spend as much time as he can over at the Sydenham SAPS Detective Branch...*nauseous....

He's headed off, typically leaving the BackFire frequency running on high, and there's considerable pressure in my ears as well, though it doesn't dumb down the high-pitched shriek of the Christmas beetles in any way... *shrugs.. Does he take a chance that I'll behave in the short time he's on the road, or does he briefly hook me up to a nearby proxy?  Which one?  Freddie the Accountant, or Dominic, would be my first choices, and it crosses my tiny mind that it's tempting to barrel on back into blogger with a second post.. That would test his appie's mettle would it not? *teeth...

LATER at 11.05pm

Here to bitch and moan?  Nope.  After all, I gave him the no tolerance to pain thing, and now he uses it freely..  Tough titty as they say...*shrugs... Yeah, the BackFire was still running full-on when I put my light out at 8.55pm and I've had an hour or so's kip, and am up again... *waves..
We all three reared up in bed at pretty much the same time, and found the GW was still in the lounge anyways.. Usually I love the sound of the rain, but there's something about this endless downpour that's making me unsettled...
Now that I'm up I can hear the steady torrent of water thudding onto the concrete next to der Bunker and I recall being told dire stories about how foundations were undermined if you allow this to happen... Obviously not true, as nothing's sinking next door that I've noticed, apart from Balliram's behaviour... *yawns...
Oops! now I've set his wirelessed nunu off as well...

Tellus, did you watch Carte Blanche last night?  You can bet even money that Mike Russon of Sprigg Investments was watching as well... Wanta bet that Mr. Russon knows somebody that knows somebody with a link to Devi's Area Controller?
That Russon tracked him down and paid a few grand to have the Govender's geyser 'dealt with' while they were down here in Durban?

Man, don't you wish you could've been a fly on the wall and seen my ugly mug when that insert came on last night?  *keels over with delight... That fella's got more than enough moolla stashed away to afford a little vindictive payback Contract, and it'll be interesting to see if you go after him.. Well, at least those of you who purport to be the Good guys...
Was Devi herself conned into buying one of those fake gadgets?  She didn't say so, and it shouldn't make any difference either way...

The latest Cellphone Harmful to you thread had picked up momentum by the time I went back and checked it out last night, to find that the Strategist himself has hustled on in to do a bit of damage control while he can...  It's almost as if he's aware that Karl Muller has his hands full elsewhere, and I bet he does too... By now Jannie will have seen to it that he's informed when the Rocket Scientist so much as clears his throat, and the same probably applies to Tracey-Lee Dorny as well....
Sit close to your enemies, hey Janneman?    Hey, with all the stuff you bought from Kyocera, that shouldn't be too difficult to achieve... *winks...
Unlike myself, those two are a real threat to the Project, and will give you the opportunity to test the Surveillance Network technology to it's limits....

Is Karl running out of Internet Cafes yet?  By the time he goes back to one he's used before, odds are now that it will have already been hastily linked to the Network, and his efforts to post on mybroadband will be futile.... That's about how it works, right?
Hell, even in my capacity as a mere exercise in entertainment for the masses, Balliram hasn't stinted in having every aspect of my somewhat boring life monitored, so when it comes to the real deal, Muller and Dorny will soon have to take my advice and resort to communicating the old way.. Nothing of interest said aloud when indoors, and use pen and paper to communicate....

*It's now 11.45pm and the frequency in my ears has just changed dramatically, as the rain continues to bucket down... It's cold enough that I'm wearing my gloves, and you have to wonder how the shackdwellers survive this bitter cold and wet in their makeshift homes, so often perched on steep and muddy slopes... Ja, it's the old white guilt thing again...*sighs...*

The Sunday Times headline yesterday Tender Boss Paid Malema, cheered me up no end, though I'm well aware we're far from out of the woods on that score.. The sooner His Shiny Chubbiness is removed from the scene the better, though I've no doubt there are hundreds of like-minded and equally greedy individuals all too eager to step into his shoes...
Whose genius idea was it to plaster the crooked Ethekwini City Manager's face across the front page of the Tribune FFS?
Just making sure we're aware you still carry some weight in this god-forsaken town, Mikey?  You're a shadow of your former self, and I can almost hear your feet shuffle as you continue to dance to the Criminal's tunes so obligingly....

Just fulfilling the brief you were given back in 2002?  It's nothing personal that you have against the average honest hard-working ratepayer, and you're just doing your job?  Were you actually told at the outset that there would be a period of murder, mayhem and chaos, lasting roughly 10 years, before the true value of the Metro Connect surveillance technology would come into it's own?   Were you assured that none of the unpleasantness would affect you directly, and that you and yours would be more than amply compensated for your efforts?  *teeth...
Even a simpleton such as myself is forced to wonder if justice were somehow miraculously served, and you were incarcerated as you so richly deserve, which of your corrupt colleagues would fill your shoes?  Frying Pan/Fire springs to mind at that point, and I see we're stuck with you for a while longer as you posture and prance while doing your best rendition of Hitler on steroids... *vomits...

I guess these are the equivalent of spring rains that I'm hearing outside?  The mulberry trees would concur, as they're all kitted out in bright green new foliage, including the misshapen and diseased tree that's roots touch our sewer line... A perfect example of climate change, though I anticipate more of the strange behaviour from the one tree at least, when the summer finally arrives in what used to be spring...

Funny how my paranoia had me smelling some rather ripe bait laid out in the Cellphone thread on mybb last night... Tempted as I was, in the end I declined to go for it... *grins at Jannie... It's the cunning way you continue to lie by omission, dude... I've lived in sight of the Barnard Road mast for yonks with, to my knowledge, no ill-effects... It's only since your lot came along and added those little satellite dishes amongst the fake branches, and activated the wireless monitoring, that so many of us have fallen ill, and you know it...

I'm going to take a shot at hitting Cloud 9 again, despite that these are the hours that my Controller does his 'best' work... *vomits... Cheers...

Monday 15th August at 6.15am

I finally woke at about 5.45am to find it's still raining .. Hau!   I'll go check Sophie's plastic pool outside later, as I'd emptied it before the rains came down, and I'm betting it'll be deep enough by now for her to throw a pool party...
It's interesting to speculate whether the Area Controller fraternity ever try out the frequencies on each other, or whether they rely solely on stolen conversations and groans from their targets to verify that the archived frequency studies are 100% correct...

I'm guessing the latter, as the very nature of their work puts them firmly alongside our Controller in the Coward's Corner... There's in fact nothing of the James Bond-type derring-do about today's spies, and a possible real-life confrontation would have the majority hastily ducking behind the nearest female's skirts... You're offended?  I shouldn't tar you all with the same brush?
Ok then.  What sets YOU apart from the grossly sadistic bully that controls our lives?  Seriously?  You wouldn't deliberately inflict such horrors on anyone hooked to YOUR circuit?  I'm not buying that bullshit.. *turns away...
Much as so many ordinary citizens were easily persuaded that hacking is vital to enhance the wireless signal, so will Area Controllers have been given a similar test to pass.. Odds are that their's will involve inflicting pain via the powerlines on at least one of the innocents whose circuit they control.. Only once they've achieved this, will they be regarded as part of the Inner Circle..  About right, Jannie?

What riles Balliram the most?  It would have to be the fact that despite my waspish words, I've not the ability to hate him... *grins..  He knows it, and it drives him nuts.... el Monstro himself couldn't function without the hate that fuels him, and I guess he mistakenly assumes that we're all the same... *eyeroll... While I'm often enough audibly irritated by the pain this Yobbo inflicts on me, it's a far cry from hate, and he's aware of this...
There are simply too many candidates involved in this Horrorshow for me to single one out above the rest, and it certainly wouldn't be the flawed-as-me Creature next door... It's just the way it is... *shrugs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 15th August 2011 at 12.31pm