Sunday, August 14, 2011

UNBALANCED......
(begun Sunday 14th August at 4.15am...)


To tell, or not to tell?  My flapping lips have led to a lot of things, not all of them pleasant...*grins... The Spirit of Openness that drives me, didn't come with a set of instructions, and clearly this oversight will lead to my ultimate messy end.... Was that a collective nod I saw, from the Criminal's corner?  *winks...

Colin P. Balliram chose to upgrade his assault overnight, and the results are erm, interesting..
I woke to a really nasty deep ache in my hip (there'd been no prior warning at all), and I dressed and went through to the lounge only to stagger, sway, and nearly topple over... The hip?  Nope.  It was as if I'd been drinking heavily and my balance was totally screwed....
The oddest sensation, that persisted even as I sat here at the desk... Could it be the results of the earache frequency Balliram has favoured over the last few days?  The jabbing pain I've encountered on and off in my corner of the lounge, and on my bed?  *fascinated...
I seem to recall that damage to the inner ear can result in a loss of balance?  Rezah?  Have we moved into a different set of archived files marked Rather More Severe Results?
The Sad Creature next door is no scientist, but merely a sadistic bully, and would have needed assistance to achieve these latest startling results... Why the sudden upgrade?  Something I said?  *winks...

Am I afraid?  Hell yes!  The brutal attack on my wrist and resulting infection some months back, showed that I have no tolerance for pain whatsoever, and that if I'd had the means at the height of the attack, I would happily have removed myself for good....
In that instance I was granted a reprieve, though I doubt there will be many more forthcoming, hey Jannie?  Enough of the doom and gloom!

Have you read the No Proof Cellphone Towers Are harmful: Vodacom thread over on the Broadband and IT News Articles Forum at mybroadband.co.za?  The obligatory attempts to trivialise the Constantia community's fears that the proposed vodacom mast would affect their health?
Did someone explain to GayTecchie (sp) later, that his posts on the affects that two separate masts had had on his scrotum would have done more to support the Constantia outcry, than the reverse?  *grins...
Did anyone spell out to Erectile Disfunction (sp) quietly, that he really should've avoided posting under that nick?  *falls over...
That between the two of them they neatly, albeit unintentionally, rubbished the attempts to scoff at the Constantia Community's fears?
Perhaps in the future Erectile Disfunction should avoid posting on ANY tower threads under that nick, however much he protests the two aren't connected... (!)..*laughing

Moving on...
Where's Howard Whitehead these days?  I stumbled across some printouts of several mails I'd sent him back in 2005..
In those days he was still the Head of Ethekwini's Electricity Department, although purely in an ornamental capacity even then, and I was never graced with a direct reply from the fellow himself....
My letter to Whitehead dated 21st September 2005 is a classic, and some six years later I feel I should type it out and share it with you sometime soon, and quite possibly you will begin to understand why I regard the Metro Connect Surveillance Operation and Sutcliffe and Spence in particular, as more corrupt than all the rigged tenders put together...

LATER at 8.40am

Devi Govender... I've often wondered why she's not been nominated as Woman of the Year, if only for her tenacious courage in going after the Bad Guys for Carte Blanche.... How many threats does she get on average, each month?
I've warned you constantly of the ease with which contracts may now be taken out to exact revenge via the Metro Connect technology, operated by your Municipality...

Go read Devi's column on Page 7 of today's Sunday Times Extra, 'Watery end to July break', and you'll see for yourselves the lengths gone to, to achieve payback... I've blogged frequently of the absolute control this technology enables a nearby Area Controller to have over individual electricity and water supplies, and I would suggest that if Devi is a part of her local Metro Connect Network, she has her Area Controller and his/her family's bank accounts investigated quite smartly....
A heavy price to pay for revealing the truth regularly on Carte Blanche, but one that the dear girl shrugged off philosophically...*applauds...

Not so fortunate was Civil Engineer Vishall Haripersad up in Westville, when his luxury German vehicle blew up last Saturday on his driveway... See the Sunday Times Extra, Page 3, Man Dies as Car Combusts...
Will his family hire a private investigator to check the bank accounts of the mechanics who last had access to the vehicle, or was it parked long enough out in the open somewhere for the incendiary device to be attached?  Naturally the cowling cameras on the relevant poles would've been activated to assist whoever was setting up the killer device...

Were you kipping through my repeated accounts of the theft of Sue the Book's battered car, and the theft of her son's new motorcycle?
Both of which were parked at the time on her property across the road at No. 5, BEHIND chained and locked gates...
That on both occasions the thefts had been promotional exercises designed by Balliram and his buddy Nayager to show just what could be achieved by the surveillance technology...
The cowling cameras on the relative streetlights would've been activated to assist the thieves, one of whom would've been in contact with either the Controller or the Pig on his cellphone, for the entire operation...
The indoor audio monitoring would've been activated to ensure that both the occupants didn't stir and spoil the fun.. The dog was easily persuaded by a Dog Whisperer that they were friends, and he would've been visiting Sue's gates regularly in the preceeding weeks, to gain her acceptance...
In the one instance, I recall the chain had simply been sliced through, though it's possible that in the other a skeleton key had been used.. What if the cops had driven by at the time?
It's a given that the officers who pulled duty on those particular nights were a part of the Nayager Fan Club, so no worries there... *shrugs...

The destruction caused in Devi's home while they were away would have required far less attention to detail.  A couple of really intense surges to the geyser, and ensuring that the water didn't shut down, but kept flowing in, would've done the trick...
Which of the many criminals that Devi has offended on Carte Blanche was wriggling with delight when he got the call on Sunday morning to say the mission was successfully accomplished?  Whose bank balance got an enormous boost around that time?
Who is her Area Controller, and how defensive will they be at my allegations? *snarls...

In the case of the murder in Westville, the only Haripersad I've been aware of, would be the one involved with Manase and Associates, who are currently battling to cover up the corruption at City Hall.. This victim however, was a qualified Civil Engineer, and no doubt was involved in the Metro Connect Project in some area or other...
What had he done that warranted he be silenced permanently?  Did he gamble?  Did he owe someone a vast sum of money?  Or was he threatening to go public with information that someone preferred was kept a secret?
Was Vishall Haripersad's Area Controller involved at all?  Will you check his/her bank account?

Frankly I'm bored with, of, and by, the lame suggestions that my claims are the fruits of an over-active imagination...
When Mr. van Zyl's (or Klos, as the Rocket Scientist refers to him) vehement attempts to trivialise the atrocities that took place at Craigavon still resulted in the removal of the offending iBurst Mast, it should have been then that a niggle of doubt arrived, and you began to question ALL of the Telkom Strategist's utterances, including his disparaging comments on my ongoing allegations...

You obviously struggle still to get your head around the possibility that a self-confessed Moron could be right in any way?  I can't say I blame you... When I come across stuff that I wrote back in the Terror Days at Mweb, I would've signed the Committal papers myself, had they been offered to me at the time...

Which reminds me - I was hunting about for stuff on Whitehead yesterday, and ended up finding some really ancient posts I'd made on mybroadband...
One of the threads contained a post by supersunbird, that happily cleared up a small mystery...
He mentioned that his UPS frequently gave a click when the power supply went over the 233V input.. Which would at last neatly explain why our kitchen jackpoint so often does the same thing, and the thump behind the television as well...

At what point after posting in that thread so long ago was supersunbird taken aside and filled in on our predicament?  Was it Jannie van Zyl himself that shortly thereafter began the Sales pitch for the technology he claims will save the country?   Or did he arrange for one of his stooges to enlighten so many members and advise them to back away from the mouthy old toad?   Your guess, as they say..... *shrugs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 14th August 2011 at 11.35am.