Friday, August 12, 2011

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE..
(begun Thursday 11th August at 3.26am..)


It only gives you the ambient temperature, says he... WTF is that I ask, but he doesn't bother to reply...
It's a handy little Casio bedside clock/thermometer that he swears is spot-on with the radio and telly weather reports.. We'll see about that...
I took it outside with me at 8.30pm, while I waited for the dogs to do their last pee before bedtime, and it read 17.5C.. Then I put it on the windowsill behind my pillows, under the open window, so the bedside light wouldn't confuse it...
It stayed at 17.5C, while I read for a bit...
At 9pm I turned off the light and moved it onto the bedside stand, about a foot from my head, and waited... Sure enough at 9.06pm the wave of sickening heat arrived and I checked without putting the light on to find it had shot up to 19.5C.
At that point I'd not realised the device had it's own light, and I'd used my little LED torch thingie which had flickered and trembled in a most unusual manner... *blinks...

I didn't check it when I got up after 3am this morning, but carried it through to the desk and left it here while I made my coffee.  Before I even lit my candles I'd picked it up again and I swear it read 15.C, before it went up to 16.5, and then to 17.5, where it sits rock steady as I write...
See now, after all this time I'm more than aware of how my Controller is able to 'influence' so many of our devices remotely, be they electrical or otherwise, but I'm going to stick with the GW's assertion that the little Casio clock is reliable...

Millie's affronted reaction to the BackFire frequency is something else I can count on to give me the truth, *as I type this now here into blogger.com at 1.41pm, speak of the devil, as the BF suddenly kicks in hugely* and more often than not she shrieks when I go into my bedroom and stand next to my bed.. It's not much fun here at the desk either, or in my corner of the lounge, and as you'd expect, sitting in front of the PC is nearly as bad as next to my bed...
Why specifically are the levels concentrated so high around my bed?  Why during the day, does it often reach eye-watering levels just there in that corner?   You're the Clever Dicks, you tell me...
I could care less that you get fed up with my endless questions, I want answers....

What about when Professor Els came to ours, and his odd device went noisily bananas in our lounge?  That until by process of elimination I'd unplugged the cordless phone, the damned thing wouldn't shut up?
Leonard Els is a Boffin, but a rare one, in that he's amiable with it... Yet he was dead serious when he said that the cordless phone could do way more damage to one's health than a cellphone ever could, and to bin it forthwith....
I have to admit it's odd how a few months down the line, Millie's sister has gone so quiet...  The one that was crawling so determinedly out of my hairline above my 'phone' ear?  That darned thing was itching and burning regularly, but now, although she's still visible, I hardly know she exists.. Coincidence?

It was only a few weeks after his visit that I saw an ad. extolling Neotel's latest cordless phone offering, and I guess I could be forgiven for thinking WTF?  Picture my confusion if you will... On the one hand I've just been told emphatically, by one who clearly knows what he's talking about, to dump my beloved cordless phone and revert to a wired fixed line, and here I find a company suggesting I could do no better than buy their larnie new cordless phone.....
What's an Idiot to do?
Could the deliberate promotion of cordless phones by the Telecom's giants be a part of the experimental culling of our population?  Farked if I know, but Leonard's device took a real dislike to ours, and that's good enough for me..
Sure I'm irritated daily by having to get off my fat butt and walk to the bloody phone to make and receive calls, but OTOH I regard Millie the Latest with wonder at how quiet she's gone, and know that I made the right choice... *shrugs...

The Reservist called yesterday, quite possibly to stir the pot a little... I don't mind in the least, as he's a jolly fellow who staggers about bearing his loaded agenda, and he tells some fairly entertaining stories along the way... Of course, since his assertion that the young Captain had gone bad, I take everything he says with a large pinch of salt, for they don't come straighter than young Alvin, and that's a fact... Ooops?
Any Good guys out there this morning?  Anyone seeing to it that the straight cops are looked after and cherished for the exceptions they are?  Or do you sit back cynically watching as temptations are put in their way, telling yourselves that they'll fall for it eventually?

Altech and SITA sitting up a tree...?  Now where the heck did that come from?  Mybroadband most probably... *baffled....
SITA, who I was earnestly told has nothing to do with State Intelligence.. Really?  See, I'd have to say that the Metro Connect Project has a great deal to do with Mo Shaik, and who is he, if not our Head of Intelligence?
I'd also have to guess that SITA is heavily involved with the Metro Connect scheme, no matter how emphatically this is denied... *grins...

What a pleasure it is to sit here at the desk on this crisp winter's morning, without so much as a flicker from Millie the Gross and the BackFire frequency.. Out of the corner of my eye I see the Casio device has crept up to 18.C and I guess that my Controller is around, but that he's being uncharacteristically cautious.. Can he see it sitting on the desk under the big picture window, facing the valley?
Is he sorely tempted to scramble it's innards remotely, or has he succumbed already? *teeth....
According to my better half, the little gadget runs without a hitch and is trustworthy, so we'll just have to wait and see....
Am I on camera even as I sit here at the desk?  I've learned the hard way to regard myself as 'live' both in and out of our home, as money is apparently no object when it comes to the dinky surveillance gadgets available to the Criminal next door...

Turns out I'd guessed right about the proposed MTN mast for No. 5 Sanderson Road, Pinetown... Go read the Letters to the Editor at www.looklocal.co.za Highway Mail, 12 August, Page 10.  Service Providers Risky behaviour, and you will see that yes, it's pretty darned close to Pinetown Boys High as I'd thought, not to mention a creche as well.. *gags..
*It's now 5.06am, and the first noticable sparks of pain have woken Millie the Gross, while the Casio sits steady at 18.C..*

Any ideas why the Kaspersky anti-virus that the GW installed on my kid's laptop, crashes when he attempts to run a full scan?  Balliram?  That the scan reaches 7% each and every time, before it shuts itself down?
I guess you think the Sad Creature is a genius, with his ability to manipulate every aspect of our lives remotely, but despite this, his 'skills' are becoming predictably boring...*yawns accordingly...
The GW bought the Kaspersky anti virus program fair and square, and is entitled to legally install it on the kid's laptop as well as our PC, so unless you wish your criminal activities to gain even more bad publicity for the Metro Connect Project, may I suggest you bugger off and leave the laptop alone?

LATER at 5.36am

OK. How odd is that?  I've been busying myself in the kitchen for a while, and came back here to the desk to find the Casio now reads 17.5C..   A minute drop I grant you, but why?  It missed my presence, or rather that of my Controller who followed me into the kitchen?  *winks...

LATER at 6am

The GW has just come through with a cup of tea, and I glanced at the Casio to find it's gone back up to 18.5C.. Clever hey?   You'll forgive me if I enjoy this sturdy little toy while it lasts, as our Nanny has a history of abusive and destructive behaviour, and it won't be long before it's scrambled...

Friday 12th August at 3.55am

I could tell right away the temperature had dropped this morning.. I figure with old smokers like myself, it's the extremities that let you know immediately, and I've had to pull on my gloves to write.. Brr.... The Casio actually read 14.5 C when I first looked, but has already climbed to 15.5C...

Balliram and his fellow trackers will be aware that on my Thursday outings with the GW, I keep an eye out for trees that may be affected badly by a nearby mast, like THIS one on Gray's Inn Road over on the Bluff...
While I don't need convincing of the poison that's emitted by the towers these days, there's nothing like a good picture to convert a previous non-believer... *shrugs...
Pinetown is full of such examples, though in most cases it's impossible to capture both mast and victim in the same frame, rendering the exercise pointless...*waves to the pith-helmetted one...
BTW, was that supposed to be a controlled burn on the side of Field's Hill, below the Telkom Tech Centre and mast on Haygarth Road, yesterday, and if so, what was it's purpose?   I smell greedy Developer committing another illegal act that will be overlooked by the authorities for a bribe or two...

While the ongoing battle against the wave of masts is a worthy one, who is going to break it to the Rocket Scientist that it's no longer just the cellmasts and the Project's designated Parks wekkers that are destroying the flora and fauna wherever you look?
Right now it's very often the level of emissions being flooded through certain otherwise ordinary-looking lights, that are easily achieving as much damage as a mast ever could...

Try Knowle's Centre in Pinetown, just across the road from the Magistrate's Courts, for a classic example... Check out the huge rectangular lamps installed on each corner of the shopping centre, and then check out the tree at the side of the building in the parking lot, and you'll see that exactly half of the tree has died off, while the other half still clings to life for the moment...
Drive up Jan Smuts Highway /M13 towards Westville, alongside Essex Terrace, and ask yourselves what's killing those once flourishing shrubs and trees beside the road?  Why would the Municipality poison them deliberately when they were placed there to diffuse oncoming traffic lights?   Could it be that the levels of emissions from several of the many lights across the other side of the M13 are forced to increase so mightily to hop the distance, that it's visibly killing all those trees and shrubs?

*It's now 4.35am and I've suddenly developed earache, as BigEars next door increases his obsessive attentions*

Has the Part-Time Political Activist abandoned me forever?  Is she even listening FFS?  She should be aware that while the Masts are used as the erm, core of power in an area, many of the ordinary looking lights installed on homes and businesses are now capable of emitting levels of poison easily as dangerous as that of the towers themselves....

The 'special' Agent at No. 6 remains unperturbed by my continued efforts to expose him, and overnight I was treated to as fine an array of physical spite as he could muster...
I've an idea that the Mast Fighter herself is considerably worse-off up in Craigavon, as she is being systematically battered by excrutiating levels of poison, and suffers accordingly..
Nothing to be ashamed of, hey Allen?  In fact, a proud time for a project built on lies, that simply cannot fail...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 12th August 2011 at 2.29pm...