Saturday, August 06, 2011

A MOCKERY...
(begun Saturday 6th August at 4.15am...)


The mystery of the fairly regular No Number calls that come in to both of my Nokias, was solved to my satisfaction yesterday... *beams...
I'd taken myself down to the Brand Road Book Exchange and was heading back home, when I decided to go the long way round, via Sparks Road.. That meant going along Ridge Road... *winks...
There'd been dozens of cars parked in the Crescent to pay their respects to No. 20 when I'd left, so I stopped along Ridge to get my cell out of the boot to ask the GW if he could have the gates open for me when I arrived home...
The spot I chose to pull in, just happened to be right opposite the Radio Station....

I made my call and watched as a SAPS bakkie pulled in to the gates of the station, and then I got back into the car to feed back into the traffic when my Nokia rang and a lady asked for someone... I said she had the wrong number, but that it was a nice try, and I rang off cackling... The No Number calls have been coming from the Wireless Station on Ridge all along...*waves wildly...
Crazy? Not at all... As an ongoing tracker exercise, the Creep would've been monitoring my route yesterday, albeit half-heartedly, and I'd taken my time outside the Sydenham SAPS Detective Branch... Long enough for the Barbarian to have let his mates know I was nearby, hence the wrong number call from one of the operatives on duty.... *shrugs...

The Sparks Estate Meeting on Thursday night had been as enjoyable as I'd anticipated, despite that the Crumb had run the voting for their Exec Committee..
As an observer/visitor I wasn't supposed to get involved, but I couldn't resist calling out Abbie's name when a request for nominations to the position of Assistant Secretary had drawn a deathly silence... Fortunately, someone heard me and repeated her name nearer the front, and I was off the hook... *beams...
Oppie ou einde that's one seriously strong Exec Body they voted in, and it's going to be interesting to watch how Laz deals with them in the future, in his role as Comms. Officer..   I guess they won't take being sidelined so easily, and he could get a moerse klap were he to even try...*grins..

In her speech, the new Chair had reminded the gathering of the amount of now influential people who'd grown up here in the Zone, and gone on to achieve wondrous things...
Hell, I've told you that often enough myself, though natch I'm hoping her list of achievers didn't include the likes of 'Earl' Michael Barnabas and Jacquie Subban et al....
In fact, I'd have to guess that if you were to go back and study the whistleblower's A Better Life for All, you'd be astonished by the number of people or companies mentioned on those pages, who have strong ties to Sydenham...

As usual we'd arrived early, and I'd perched outside the front entrance of the Hall to enjoy the night air and greet my friends... A few feet in fact, from the neon strip that lights the doorway... I swear I'd not been there five minutes when there was an enormous change in frequency in my ears, and we very obviously went 'live'..  *cackles...  While that particular magic took place outside, you have to ask yourselves just how much kak was flooded inside the Hall itself during the Meeting, as the Listeners over on the Ridge fiddled with their audio enhancing technology...

When you come with your lame and inevitable 'why would the authorities bother to monitor a piss-ant Sector Policing Forum Meeting?' I'm here to remind you that we are ALL guinea-pigs here in the Zone.. That there is an army of would-be techs out there, who are being trained to invade YOUR privacy, using the Metro Connect technology via the powerlines, and that they are merely testing their new-found skills at every available opportunity... *shrugs...
Balliram's behaviour could give the entire Project a bad name?
An off-hand remark, hopefully shrugged off as a joke, were it picked up by the Monitors.... In my experience, it's been those simple throw-away lines that have led to serious mischief being made in your home via your powerlines...  For offence could so easily be taken by the mere suggestion that the Pervert could bring the Project into disrepute...

Village Idiot that I am, I took an instant liking to her, and felt that were she to be aware of our Area Controller's true character and the nature of his business, she may very well be physically ill... 
It appears that so far Balliram has managed to persuade many of his associates that he is as clean as his Mentor, Barnabas, and that alone is a joke....  That Sydenham has produced many influential people is of course spot-on, though right now the most powerful of those just happens to be a Druglord.. *spits...
Needless to say, it was a most successful Meeting and I thoroughly enjoyed my outing...

I've avoided durbanite for long enough, so yesterday I signed in with a view to catching up... The whistleblower's post titled H20 Again! did little more than remind me that he/she most likely has a personal vested interest in the cable-laying operations, which is pretty sad when you think about it...
Was he/she referring to us here in Harris Crescent as the 'pilot of less than a kilometre in size, that resulted in a 20mil contract being awarded to H20?'  It sure sounds like it....
I needn't have bothered fussing about my Taking the Carrot post, as it was shunned by even Miguel himself... Qe?  Too busy packing trunks and boxes to remark on my medication levels, or was he advised to circle it with extreme caution?  *curious...

I see from this week's Highway Mail, 5th August, www.looklocal.co.za, Residents take on MTN over tower, that the Cowie's Hill community continue to fight the erection of an MTN mast at 5 Sanderson Road in Pinetown, and that they've acquired a lawyer to assist them... *applauds...

LATER at 9.10am

Does the convicted Felon, Nayager, attempt to get his foot back in the door via Clare Estate?  Does he consider the women of that area would willingly accept a proven Sex Pest's return to head Sydenham Station?  I understand the Pig had another Hearing this past week, one at which it is said the State wasn't properly prepared for... Deja vu anyone?
Another carefully engineered loophole for the Criminal Attorney Anand Nepaul to seize upon, in his ongoing battle to have his client reinstated to run Dodge City...  Who exactly is footing the bill for this dragged out mockery of our justice system?  The ratepayers?

The fellow was found Guilty FFS, and certainly not as the result of trumped up charges as he would have you believe, but on the evidence given by some of the straightest cops left in the business... He is a Serial Molestor, and yet there are those of you who claim to see past this, and aver that he would better manage our Station than the current Commanding Officer...
Have you completely lost your MARBLES?!  Nayager would give even the crooked Badul (ex-Head of the Mountain Rise Station) a run for his money in the corruption stakes, and his treatment of his female officers at Sydenham Station is but the tip of the iceberg....

He is so much more than just another Bad cop, and he deserves the close attentions of the likes of Willie Hofmyer and Johan Booysens at the very least, for he could lead them to the dark side of the fantabulous Metro Connect Surveillance and Information Theft Scheme, and the criminals in power...  Force him to blab and you would hear of how the continued access he is permitted to have to this technology is destroying so many innocent lives in the area, while you shrug airily and say there is no proof...
By now there will be no evidence that Earl Michael Barnabas is an Uber Druglord or indeed, that he was ever in the business of flogging banned substances....  And yet you know it to be the truth....

May I guess that Nayager swans in and out of the Wireless Station on Ridge Road, and even the Mayville Police Station, as some sort of glorified Consultant, since his dismissal from the Force?
May I hazard that this Felon is still supported by influential cronies who have him now running Organised Crime throughout the Zone and beyond?  He certainly has the required skills and contacts to carry off that side of the operation to the Project Author's satisfaction... *vomits...

By handing the Ridge Road Radio Station to Sydenham SAPS, the PTB have extended the reach of this select band of criminals 10-fold.. Whilst the good detectives are expected to fight crime and do their jobs within mere yards of that enormous mast, the joke is, that there are crooks working right alongside them...
That Nayager and his many-hatted chommie Balliram may give this Project a bad name, has to be the understatement of the century, though under the circumstances that's not such a bad thing, is it Janneman?

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 6th August 2011 at 11.12am...