Monday, August 01, 2011

THE CRIPPLER...
(begun Monday 1st August at 3.50am..)

You'd think I'd be used to it by now... NOT..
It was my right hand bursting into flames that had me wide awake suddenly at 1.05am.. Well, that's what it felt like anyway... I gave up flapping it about, made a loo call, tucked in the dogs, and was back in bed by 1.10am where the Burning Hand returned.. I kid you not....  He dumbed that down and instead cranked up the BackFire and a nasty pain behind my right eye before I was eventually allowed to go back to sleep....

I was thinking as I lay there - graphic novel?
The Sadist sprawled in der Bunker sending a signal to the powerlines and the mini base station, that comes back into my bedroom?  For the Retards like me, who'll simply never gettit without pictures?  *grins...  Compared to other comic book villains, I suppose Balliram comes across as fairly tame.. You'd need a bloody good artist to convey the mixture of eye-rolling innocence, cowardice, and sheer sadistic perversion that embodies the Chop, but I guess it could be done?

If you must have blood, you could incorporate the hijackings and home invasions engineered by Nayager and his Lackey, using the surveillance technology, which I'm betting have more than once ended on a gory note.. For the rest, I imagine you'd have to depict his victims as agonised cripples, who go overnight from being fit and healthy, to barely able to rise from their beds....
What are the odds you think I'm giving him too much credit?  That my head has been fried once too often, and I now see him as a Monster with powers he doesn't really own?
Bollocks to that!  I'm spot-on, and after what, fourteen years of living and surviving in such close proximity to the Creep, there's no way I've misjudged him...

I dropped the idea that the Sherwood Network had anything to do with skydog's WUG, did I not?  The so-called Network used so effectively to block my CPF Vice Chair when he attempts to acess the internet... It's most likely a User Group after all, though possibly a private one? Whether members find their way from there onto the official WUGS I wouldn't know, and they certainly won't have to purchase any special wifi gear to join...
At least not here in the Zone, where the signal is so strong it flattens your ears to your head... Just hop on the bus, Gus and you're in... Are there restrictions?  A Muslim-only Network, or a Christian only Network?  With the so-obvious divisive tactics employed by the Authors, such a thing wouldn't surprise me in the least...
The recent local elections were used with stunning effect to weaken us even further, and if you were to check out the previous Wards and see how cunningly they've been 'adjusted' there's no chance of us ever presenting a united front...  Clever... *looks at Barnabas....
You had more than a little say, when it came to carving up the area, did you not?  *spews....

The GW was probably channel-hopping when I glimpsed the guy on telly saying that phone hacking in the UK was just the tip of the iceberg... He was described as being an ex-Intelligence Officer and was only on screen for a second or two...  It shouldn't have surprised you anyway.. After all, I've been yammering on long enough that the UK is already wired, and when you come to think of it, they've been busy with 'roadworks' since we were over there in 1970, FFS....*winks...
My assertion was that at least some UK journos are monitored, as in the case of John Gaunt bitching merrily one morning on Sky News of the invasive brightness of the streetlight outside his home?   Pretty much all it took for me to confirm my guess that my own sister in Lichfield had become a target of the wireless bullyboys, had been when a couple of yobs arrived to 'prune' a tree that stood outside their unit windows, and her remark that it was an odd time of year to go cutting back branches so fiercely....

But see now how right I was?  Genetically pre-disposed to arthritis as she probably is, she endured two carpal tunnel ops. in an effort to ease the agony in her wrists and hands, both of which failed abysmally....
Whoever advised her to undergo those operations should be hung, drawn and quartered, along with the idiot employed as her nearby Area Controller... But hey - these savages are in the clear as, just like the GW, she insists her pain is part of getting old, and she has no inkling of the wireless frequencies that were flooding their home over at The Paddock or even now, at their new home...

How many of the beans will this ex-Intelligence Officer be permitted to spill publicly, before a blanket of silence is tossed over his head?  Will he admit that BT was behind the entire operation, much as Telkom engineers our own Information Theft and Surveillance Scheme?  Unlikely we'll ever get the truth... *snarls...
You're disappointed to hear we're not the first country to remove it's citizens right to privacy?
Cheer up, for we're certainly the first to do it in such an in-your-face blatant manner... An experiment designed to see just how stupid we are collectively, is what it is... To show how easily the intellectuals across SA were persuaded to believe that erecting cellmasts on school grounds was the way to go.. To get those bright sparks to believe that rigging up Children's Homes and Old Age Institutions as wireless mini base stations was a clever idea, and that handing the technology to criminals to operate was nothing short of genius... The Emperor's new clothes, anyone?  *collapses in a heap....

Where's the Poisonous Rabbit and the Disc Jockey?  Where's ic and rpm, and why is it being left to a complete IDIOT to try and wake you up?  Too late?  No man, it's never too late to pick yourselves up and start over again.. Yeah, I know you have to tread cautiously and you've everything to lose.. But see - despite my tirades of doom and gloom, ek maak mos staat op julle, believe it or not... As long as you open your eyes and see how neatly you've been duped, we're in with a chance... How you go about changing the status quo is your business, and way beyond my capability to figure out.. Maybe as a token of faith you would consider having both Colin P Balliram and his colleague Glen Nayager incarcerated, before they can destroy more kid's immune systems, and cripple more innocent residents?
Until that's achieved, and the Zone is rescued from the filthy clutches of Earl Michael Barnabas, we're setting a precedent for the rest of the country..

Let our Head of Intelligence admit to his own Community that the gifts he's given them, come at a huge cost.. That their support of the Surveillance technology is going to take as much of a toll on the Islamic community as the rest of us, despite any number of fine mosques and madressas erected and funded by International backers...
Why would you think for one minute that the smug and portly Glen Agliotti hasn't been given his own vast area to manage, via Gauteng's version of the Metro Connect scheme?  Will his control cover YOUR suburb, and how would you know if it did? Jannie would tell you?  You think?  *heaves...

I'd hazard there's a great deal that Sir Frangelica omits to tell you, despite his amiable, conspiratorial demeanour.. You can judge a man by the way he treats women and dogs, and that's a fact... Our Telecoms Agent wasn't programmed to deal with feisty women, and slipped up badly, though I've no doubt he's scrambled to hide his true nature since then.. Has he not gone out of his way to assist any number of women since the iBurst tower fiasco?  I'm betting that's a yes... *grins...
I must go...

LATER at 11.20am

It's such a stunning day that once I'd finished my business in Westville I nipped back down to Sydney Road to get the wildbird seed, for the most part successfully avoiding the potholes that are everywhere... I was almost in that crater just before Clark Road on Manning, when I spotted it in the nick of time, and the guy behind me let me reverse and pull round it.. I'll bet Manning Road is a sea of curses in rush hour... *eyeroll...
Was I amused to find all four corners of the intersection by the Fulham Bakery dug up, with the ubiquitous orange netting around the mess they were making?
The GW and I stop there occasionally for morning tea, on our Thursday outings so ja, I guess I was a little flattered to find all that activity going on..*snorts...

I turned into Cullingworth off Jan Smuts to find the road being dug up yet again, this time by a crew whose vehicle bore a T.J.F Electrical ? logo that used a font so similar to the Three-Core logo that I did a double take...
Another of the dozens of small contractor companies created by the Muni for the Project, in order to muddy the waters and toss the Ratepayer's money about with abandon...

Missus Bernie called since I got home, to say one of their pipes had burst at about 7.30am and she couldn't get anyone out to stop the flood... Odd, that...  When I'd left initially this morning, there were visible signs of a massive runoff from the Councillor's Cousin's home.. Way more than usual, and yet Missus Bernie's home is a couple of doors back down the sloping hill... Time for a runoff hey Balliram? Long overdue?  Surge the effing pipes and voila!
Bernie's place had all their water lines replaced a couple of months ago at Flame Lily's expense.. They won't be too charmed with your radical runoff methods fosho...  Where are the Dutchies when we need them?  Gone back to the Netherlands already?  Probably the only guys with the skills to fix the enormous cockups made in the Crescent on behalf of the Privacy Invaders...
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 1st August 2011 at 1.39pm