Saturday, July 16, 2011

IN THE DOCK...
(begun Friday 15th July at 7am..)


The FlyBoyz thundered low overhead just after 6.30am, as they headed over to Brickfield Road, lights blazing in the murky drizzle...
I've no idea if it was the AirWing chopper or one of the many decoys that cross the valley air-space so often these days... It does occur to me to wonder how come their flight control panels don't go mental in this area, but then again I'm guessing they've all been adjusted to run compatibly with the Project's wireless technology... *shrugs..

I'd staggered back on board Cloud 9 at 5.20am, and had snuggled down under the blankets to enjoy the sound of the steady rain outside... It hadn't been long before 'special' Agent Voetsek decided he'd been slacking, and he was back in bed with me... *gags...
First off my insteps began burning with cold, and then it worked it's way up inside my legs until each one felt unpleasantly like a ton of Portland's best cement.. This heavy ache is very noticeable when I lie in bed, and even more so when I take the flight of 52 steps up to the street.. It's a truly odd sensation and nothing to do with my gross ! body weight or lack of fitness, both of which I'm well aware of... *sighs...
If indeed my physical flaws were the culprits, the phenomenon would occur every time I went up the stairs, and it doesn't.. Only since the recent concentrated assaults on our hips, have I noticed that it's suddenly as if a huge weight were tied to each leg.. *blinks...
So there you have it folks - Our Area Controller's temporary bout of funk appears to have passed, and he's back in business already...
Lawd - The coral tree branches heave with doves, as they stare at me through the window reproachfully.. Time to feed the little buggers... Cheers..

LATER at 7.50am

There was a big wall light still active outside the Plumber's home well after 7am.. My question is, whether due to oversight or by request?  The Plumber up at No. 14 is a frugal man, and unlikely to be deliberately wasteful, and I heard just last week that his wife is suffering with back problems... Hmm...
May I add that snippet to the growing charge sheet I compile on Colin P. Balliram?

This morning's Times tells us that Lotto provided R1m for Cosatu's birthday bash, and I've no doubt you'll be offended by this gross misappropriation of funds intended for the poor..
But it's ok for Lotto to hand out thousands to so many vulnerable institutions, even though the bulk of those handouts will be spent on rigging up mini wireless base stations on the premises?   The staggering 4-phase upgrade over at St. Theresa's in no way compensates for the hugely increased risks posed to both Staff and inmate's health, since it's surreptitious conversion was achieved...
To subsequently hand the Psychopath next door the responsibility of managing the Convent's power supplies, was the proverbial cherry on top..
His levels of callousness and lack of any integrity at all, have been well documented... A sniggering and vicious online bully, given the means to now employ his savagery in real time..
The Part-Time Activist almost got it right, but I guess back then she'd no idea of the scale of perversion and cruelty that was being practised across the Zone...

Professor Maharaj says in his post on durbanite that the Moses Mabhida stadium should be imploded in order to save the R28m per annum it's costing to maintain... I've an even better idea.. Why not drop a bomb on the old Wireless Station on Ridge Road, and save thousands of innocent residents from a slow and crippling death?   While I've no doubt the words cancer and leukemia, along with tumors, has a far greater scare impact than osteo-arthritis or osteoporosis, I can only hope that Karl Muller begins to introduce these other very real horrors to his posts....

Saturday 16th July at 5.15am...

It's what I guess passes for the dead of winter here in Durbs, and yet, as I stood up next to my bed just before 5am, the thready sound of a nunu kicked in straight off... *chokes... A hardy little wirelessed beastie that I've not heard for some weeks.. It repeated it's tiny sound when I came and sat down here at the desk, and finally I remembered the old routine and spat audibly, when it fell silent for a while... *grins..

Last night I'd turned my bedside light off at 9pm, and at 9.15pm the BackFire kicked in viciously, and my corner of the bedroom, on that chilly damp evening, grew wondrously warm...
A house alarm rang it's full course at 9.25pm, but I didn't get up to check who it belonged to....
At 1.25am I woke drenched in sweat, and wondered whether the extreme heat was coming off me or off Cloud 9.. I'd gone for a pee and five minutes later my Controller had chirruped his remote...
At 3.40am I woke again, this time to a combination of extreme BackFire and an aching knee, and I snorted aloud at the continuing confirmation of Balliram's near girlish spite...

There were at least a dozen sleek black cars pulled up haphazardly on the verges, and many more men milling about... A couple of guys led our Controller out of his gates and pushed him down into the back seat of one of the vehicles... I glanced round in time to see the same being done to Freddie the Accountant up at No. 12... WTF? *startled....
The Head Honcho came over to where Sue and Missus B.Snr and I were gathered, and said kindly to us that it was over.. That it would take a while to sort out the details, but that the reign of Terror was done.. By then it was 4.45am, and time to abandon my delicious reverie... *grins...

There'd been a note in my gmail from the Rocket Scientist when I'd checked last night, and I'd found myself oddly unmoved....
I'd replied at some length, though it's quite possible my effort won't reach it's destination at all... I guess that decision was up to Jannie van Zyl?  *winks...
Every line that Karl Muller pens is now of great interest to the Telkom Strategist, and my Network Admin will have reported back to him straight away....
Will Karl even notice my offer or take it seriously?  I'd replied that I'd be happy to undergo tests in order to prove my claims that we're being battered by a wide variety of destructive wireless frequencies...
I've this odd notion that between Leonard Els and the Rocket Scientist, something positive could occur...
I've neither the commonsense or logic to figure out why such tests would be of benefit to the Crusade, but hopefully the Part-Time activist will give it some thought and arrive at a conclusion....

It's well known that I'm incapable of stringing two words together coherently, and that I would be a disaster were I to take the stand in a court of law...
As a Labrat however, I guess I would shine... *beams... I'm also fairly certain that I could persuade my fellow guinea-pigs to undergo similar controlled tests, to show that it's not just wimmen of a certain age that display the shocking symptoms as a result of the deliberate EMR abuse, in this neck of the woods...
My suggestion may appear extreme, but for some reason I think it could be achieved, with irrefutable results...

To be able to prove to the population that the Metro Connect technology is going to cripple thousands before it's done, is surely a worthwhile endeavour?
To show once and for all that repeated exposure to concentrated wireless frequencies can, never mind the cancers and leukemia, destroy your bones and cartilage, no matter what age you are...
While osteo arthritis and osteoporosis may sound tame, stood up against deadly tumors and the like, it's going to have a devastating effect on the country's citizens in the long run...
Set up a Laboratory and run controlled tests on us, and invite the Sunday Times Editor to be present, and if handled correctly, the results may astonish and appall you....

Did you check out the latest Weekly Gazette?  Did you see that the Trouble-Shooter Leon Matthysen is back?  The Newlands station is fortunate to have his services, and hopefully it's far enough away from the Druglord Barnabas' self-proclaimed territory, that his home and family won't be subjected to further gung-ho drive-by shootings...
Since his too-short tenure up at Dodge City, has anyone bothered to fill him in on the audio monitoring technology that he clearly knew little about, back then?
The quad up at Sydenham SAPS has more than it's fair share of wirelessed nunus dotted about to catch and enhance the sound of anyone so much as clearing their throat, and his SAPS provided cellphones will most certainly come with a nifty app that allows them to be remotely activated in order to enhance the spoken conversations between any number of people present...

Despite the distance between Sydenham and Newlands, he'd be remiss not to consider that his every move and word will be relayed to Barnabas, and a bullet-proof vest might be a good idea... *winks...
His refusal or inability to see what's right in front of him, doesn't detract from the fact that he's an amazing cop, and I for one will never forget the transformation that took place while he was running our Station...
Though it changed nothing in the long run, while it lasted, the atmosphere was genuinely electric, and it's hoped that the guys at Newlands will benefit from his presence while he's there...

LATER at10.30am..

Try if you can, to stay awake while I tack on a couple of belated must-reads...
This morning's Independent on Saturday, www.tios.co.za, Page 3,  Police Close in on Spiteful email Writer is good for a giggle, and puts our own Leon Chetty of www.durbanite.co.za centre stage...
In the event of these threats actually going anywhere, may I suggest that all the whistleblower has to do is contact me and fill me in on the details of the City Manager's Metro Connect Surveillance Scheme, which I'd be happy to pass on to the more than capable Karl Muller to study and do with as he sees fit...
I would have to assume that once the details of the type of technology now rigged to the City and surround's streetlights is revealed, rather more than Sutcliffe's sensitive feelings will be hurt...
Lost your copy of the Constitution, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe?  It might pay you to find another quite swiftly, and to check out the bit that says that I'm entitled to privacy, and a healthy environment?  *snarls...

On Page 10 you'll find Sun Can Reduce Cancer Risk, which is pretty much what I was waffling on about yesterday...
I saved the very best find for last and you may find it on Page 12, Flying Sphere goes Where Humans Fear to Tread, and you'd have to bear in mind that this is the one we've been allowed to see.. It's quite possible that by now there are way more advanced versions out there, which are kept very much under wraps...
Did a party of Japanese scientists slip into South Africa back in the nineties, to assist with the intial planning of the Metro Connect Surveillance Project/Information Theft Scheme?  I guess we'll never know...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 16th July 2011 at 1.06pm.