Sunday, July 24, 2011

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER..
(begun Sunday 24th July at 4.20am..)


Though it probably had nothing to do with anything, I found it interesting that the newly activated light in the shark cage was giving off the identical colour to the one on the wall by Balliram's kitchen and bedroom..
I'd gone out onto the front lawn at about 8pm last night, to again admire the brilliant enhancer that Joyce's son had cleared for DLOS, by chopping off a branch, the other day... It was activated alright, but it's THIS one that stunned me temporarily...
Slung on a lead over the Accountant's fence by his pool at No. 12, it was running at that deep orange that appeared to so upset the neighbourhood canines back in the early days... *blinks...
Where were Spanky and Butch as this unpleasant-for-dogs frequency was being used last night?
Hopefully snug indoors, for they made no sound at all, nor did Joey at No. 10, who would have born the brunt at that angle...

It occurred to me when I woke earlier this morning, to wonder if Fred's orange light had a twin, so I unlocked and went out onto the verandah, and there it was...
THIS one on the ablution block at the Convent nunnery, matched exactly....
It was that light, and the one on the wall inside the enclosed verandah at the Convent, that had first had me noticing how often the light's colours could be changed so dramatically.. Often the two sit side-by-side and match exactly, but not this morning.. One a deep orange to match Freddie's portalight, and the other a pale yellow... I can tell the subject bores you, and it shouldn't...

The point I've tried to make all along, is the ability that a designated Area Controller has, to manipulate the individual lights on your property...
That were you to go outside in the early hours of the morning, chances are you'd find one or two in the whole row of lighting installed on your boundary wall, running at a different colour to the rest.. Hau!
The exact same thing applies inside your home, and the Controller is able to change the frequencies emitting from each separate jackpoint at will..
Having now been given the 'codes' for a wide range of the most devastating radio frequencies, Balliram and his colleagues have unleashed a crippling weaponry on the unsuspecting neighbourhood residents...

What I would give to know that you're following what I struggle to explain.. No, not my left arm or leg FFS, as I gave those up already, in a couple of the nastier demonstrations of my Controller's latest skillz...
If the deep orange frequency can cause a dog to howl in dismay, what is it doing to humans?  Freddie?  Any ideas?
Are your two charming kids suitably protected?  If I were able to see the windows nearest to where that portalight is slung over the fence, would I find the glass carried the protective coating?  Were their bedroom curtains specially ordered at enormous cost, and do they each sleep safely tucked into an R18k sleeping net?  For your Missus' peace of mind, I sure hope so....
If, after all the evidence you've been given, you're stupid enough to believe that I'm no more than a mischief-maker, then I pity you...

You run your own business from home, and after all this time I guess it's safe to assume that you yourself could now qualify as an Area Controller?  You've all the necessary character traits to fit the criteria required, have you not?  Man, I can't forget how the GW caught you lobbing one of those enormous Indian King firecrackers in his direction right before you ducked back behind your shrubs, and I guess that pretty much says it all..
Back then it was considered a bit of juvenile fun, though I'm sure you'll agree that the sorties Balliram embarks on these days, have far more serious consequences than simply startling an oldie?  *teeth...
How long before karma and recklessness decree that a Controller's own family are directly affected by all this shit you lot play with?  Fark it Fred!  You've already had to empty out your pool, and I'd have to bet that at least one or two of the people living on your property share the Christmas Beetle chorus in their ears by now....
So, what's a bit of ADD, and the fact that it's possible young J won't be giving you grandkids ever, when you're living in the moment, and having such fun?

Can I ask you a favour?  That you let V read everything Karl Muller has ever posted on mybroadband?  That you find Barrie Trower's posts for her as well?  If you were to do that, at least I'd know that you had some regard for your family's safety, and it would count for something...
It's not like I'll be around ten years from now, to say I told you so... *coughs and coughs...  But YOU'LL know, dude, that's fosho....
You still don't gettit hey?  We've lived one house apart for enough years that I regard you and yours as sort of family, in a weird way....
Much as I'm anxious for little Missus C and her girls, as they're forced to live in the firing line, do I hope that you're taking every precaution to guard your family...
It's true that we're old and apparently as such, dispensible...
You aren't, and I guess it bothers me to think that the possible consequences of your involvement have been seriously underplayed... *shrugs...

Up until last night I've managed to see all the publicity given to His Chubby Shinyness as fear-mongering and grand-standing, in the ongoing and deliberate efforts to cow the population into accepting the Big Brother surveillance technology without resistance..
My attitude changed quite dramatically after I read Harold Strachan's piece in the Weekend Witness  www.witness.co.za Page 33, Mugabe!
I read him regularly, and generally he has me smiling, but not this time.. There was something about his uncharacteristically sober words that actually gave me a chill, and had me lying awake later, wondering exactly what plans the Project Authors have in mind for the unsuspecting population they're rapidly harnessing... Enough...

LATER at 6.10am

Remarkably, by yesterday evening the only thing that had arrived in my gmail inbox was the ubiquitous mybroadband Newsletter.. No spam, and certainly no auto-advice of any activity on the www.durbanite forum, though it's a given that comments are being made as always... The silly games have worn rather thin, and I guess I'd hoped for some sort of follow-up from Leon Blesshim to bounce into my box, before I re-visited the site to assess the damage I'd taken...*grins...

It ain't gonna happen folks.. It's always been a doddle for my Network Admin/Area Controller to selectively block both incoming and outgoing mails on our system, and I've no doubt that's what he's up to right now, though natch, I'd love to know who else is aware of this... *winks...
It was a given my entertainment value on durbanite had a shelf-life, and I guess it's run out.... *shrugs..

LATER at 6.55am

As Mac McCarthy had once remarked (quite waspishly IIRC), I share pretty much everything with you here...
In that vein, you might find the following either interesting, or deadly dull...
I spent a while yesterday pottering about the veggie patch and dead-heading the roses.. Vincent had planted what turned out to be a gladioli under the paw paw tree, and it had bloomed once, but appeared now to be dead or dying.. I yanked it out and studied the corms with surprise.. Were they supposed to be THIS hectic bright yellow colour?  The only colour I could think of that they matched was THIS toad I'd found in the hadeda pool some time ago.. Still alive, but this crazy colour, and I'd taken it out of the water and let it go... Should I have kept it as Exhibit A?  *fascinated...
There's a fair bit on gladioli corms in my Reader's Digest Gardening Questions Answered, Published in 1995, but nowhere do they mention the bright yellow colour...  It's quite possible this is normal... Any horticulturists nearby? Manisha?  Wayne?  Something in the soil that turned them such a lumo yellow?

NOW  7.30am

I signed in to my gmail five minutes ago to find the latest mybroadband Newsletter, a reply from the MastFighter, and an auto advice from durbanite showing that McMcCarthy has been busy on the spiteful email thread...*beams... Fretting needlessly again?  It looks like it...
Tracey-Lee Dorny says the levels of EMR in her home are high and she's not well as a result.. A feel-good moment there Jannie?
Do us a favour dude, and don't pull your eye-rolling affronted denial at this stage...
You know EXACTLY what's going on over there at Craigavon, and by golly you'll see to it that the woman pays for having queered your pitch, if it's the last thing you do..
Bubba - if nothing else, I've learned the hard way to understand the characters running this show, and your initial treatment of the MastFighter and subsequent comments on her mental stability were a dead give-away...
Fancy sponsoring me a trip up to her pozzie just for laughs?  Give me a couple of nights limping around the neighbourhood and who knows but that I might find her Area Controller...  You've the advantage, after all...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 24th July 2011 at 2.02pm