Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DILIGENCE TO DUTY...
(begun Tuesday 26th July at 2.10am..)


Nippy hey?  Got a heater running?  Maybe our canny Sutcliffe arranged for a tidy cut of the increased profits they make on electricity this winter, who knows.... There's some seriously big money to be made at City Hall, while the ratepayers are left bleeding...

I'm once again up at sparrow's to feed the Troll... He needed to feel 'special' and in charge, and whoTF am I to argue?  The BackFire and Aching leg assault that woke me sharply at 2am didn't brook any argument, so here I am, and believe it or not, happy to oblige him...
Ja, I admit for a second there in my pain I considered texting Tamara, but I got over it quick enough, as he's probably still hanging out at the Wireless Station.. *wipes streaming eyes...
The sound of his thready device carries easily above the steady rain, and sitting here chatting to you at 2am is a small price to pay if it placates his sensitive ego, after all...

The GameWrecker's startled 'Jesus, Jane!' when he'd hopped into my gmail last night, turned out to be a reaction to the number of newly arrived auto-advice messages in my Inbox.. All on the 'spiteful email' thread? Yup.. *eyeroll...
Anything from Blesshim, I'd asked, but no, he continues to be oddly reluctant to fly his colours from the mast, and I can't blame him at all... He's providing the means for a handful of the few less jumpy members to tell it like it is, while entertaining the majority of cowering wimps, and long may it last... *waves to Manuel....

*It's now 2.45am and the Sadist has just chirruped his remote to announce his arrival home, which confirms that the assault launched at 2am was made safely away from home and without her knowledge... Am I weird to say I feel better knowing that she's unaware of his behaviour, and she couldn't have stopped it if she'd wanted to?*

I suspect it would be true to say that the Head of Organised Crime for the Zone, and one-time Cluster Commander, Brighton Beach, has embarked on a full-scale war against his once devoted subjects...
My Vice-Chair called last night with tales of cable and copper theft nearby, burglaries (3 in Garbutt alone), and political mischief-making.. All easily achieved over a 24-hour period, and I'm willing to bet that we aint seen nothing yet?
A purported group of 10 people are huddled freezing up at Dodge City, having had their meagre homes destroyed and been hounded out of the Palmiet Informal Settlement just round the corner in Clare Estate, simply for belonging to the wrong Party....
No, not the Abahlali this time, as Nayager's bosses have apparently decided it's time to re-introduce the mischief between the IFP and ANC...
Would I be giving the Government Lackey, comfortably ensconced at Lacey Road, too much credit, were I to suggest this latest outrage was once again quite possibly the fruit of his labours?

The simmering rage and hurt of the deliberately down-trodden masses must be fairly easy to manipulate as His Chubby Shinyness has shown so clearly..  I see how often the candles here on the desk are prone to falling over, and have to be hastily retrieved... Can you imagine an existence where one such toppled candle unnoticed, could mean you lose the roof over your head, albeit a bit of bloody plastic?  *snarls...

*My Master is in one of his moods BTW, and the BackFire is running at it's most intense.. I say nothing.. What would be the point?*

I'd followed my usual route up to Hofmyer last Thursday, and had been surprised to find the amiable Riaz manning FotoTech instead of the Weasel... A short chat revealed that young Delon hadn't actually bought the business, but that he and his dour-faced financiers had been leasing it and cooking the books all the while, until the Owner finally woke up and gave them their marching orders... Another one touted as useful and on the Good Team? Bwaahaahaaa!
I'll miss the dodgy little bastard... How are your knees these days, dude?  Genuine problems, or creative entertainment?  If the former, you're more than welcome to put in an application to join our growing Club, as we're fully democratic, and accept members from both the Loser's and Winner's teams.... After all, it's not like the Project Authors warned their own employees of the possible side-effects caused by their droog's diligence to duty?

*He can't sleep, despite that it's now 3.25am.. Did they drive anyone else into ICU last night?  Did they actually finish someone off via their powerlines, and he sits now reliving the experience, while idly upping the pain levels sent to his dedicated guinea-pig next door?   A horrific scenario which is understandably beyond your comprehension... *yawns...*

LATER AT 6.15am

I tottered back to Cloud 9 at 3.30am and was permitted to doze fitfully for a couple of hours, when the Ache to the Thighs was administered without any preamble.. A stand-alone special that didn't seem to affect my knee joints or hips, while I could feel the dull unpleasant ache 'running' deeply, up and down both the back and front of my thighs... Something that would really appeal to the Sicko next door, but didn't have quite the same thrill for me, being on the receiving end, and I muttered angrily that it was time I sent a text to Tamara...

This morning I see the shark cage light is running again, though it wasn't on last night.. Check HERE at the really fat cable that feeds it, and it looks like it could also be involved with THIS outside aerial so nearby... Surely not.. Time to whip out the old binocs I guess...

A light-fitting in one of the shops caught fire at the Musgrave Centre? See the Daily News, Page 5, Monday 25th July.  Another over-excited Area Controller practising his new craft and pushing through way more volts than was wise?  Or the guys up on the Hill beneath the wireless mast, testing their reach?
The Poisonous Coward chirruped his remote again, about five minutes ago, and it occurs to me to pity today's designated victims as, with little sleep, Jack is likely to be rather more savage than dull... *spews..
Does Balliram have the preferred profile for those chosen to run the power circuits? *looks at Telkom's Behavioural Science Boffs.. I have to guess that there are many out there with similar megalomanic tendencies, who are basically cowards at heart?  Easily flattered and manipulated, that can operate with a savage callousness to achieve their aims?  That find it easy to disguise their true nature behind an amiable exterior?  Now I come to think of it, we have another that fits that bill almost perfectly, do we not Janneman? *winks...

There was a request by Karl Muller added yesterday to the Cellphone Radiation Killing you thread on the Broadband and IT News articles Forum at mybroadband.co.za.. He asked that the thread be left available until such time as he gets some information that he's expecting...
If you've not yet visited that thread, you're a slacker of note, and an ostrich to boot...

When I said that Nayager and his Uberlord Barnabas are currently engineering a bigger wave of crime than usual here in the Zone, it apparently includes deliberate disruption up at Sydenham Station, as a determined effort is being made to discredit the Station Commander by employing sickies, or just not pitching for duty.. An under-manned Station means bad news for the local residents, and I cringe for the likes of those Officers dedicated to their profession, being forced into this peurile behaviour...
A wolf in sheep's clothing certainly fits the Comms.Officer aptly at this point, though chances are his Commanding Officer has figured that out already...

Who's your next choice to man Dodge City, Earl?  Outwardly, at least?  You still going to take a shot at having the convicted Felon, Nayager re-instated to the Force, and slipped back on his throne, or you've found someone equally obliging and as easy to manipulate?  *interested...
Cele is out and his chommie is in? So it's pretty much business as usual then?  Does this mean I have to take Cele's picture off my windscreen, or should I just Photoshop him into a kimono and stick it back on?  He and Roy Moodley of Royal Security fit nicely together above my licence disc, do they not?  *grins...

It's now 7.37am, and the only enhancer that's still operating at this hour is the deceptively powerful light inside the shark cage.. Another busy morning planned Balliram?  Judging by the size of the cable that feeds it, I'd have to guess that's a pretty significant addition to your arsenal?
Old Bernie up at no. 17 didn't after all, succumb to too much of a good thing, as I'd feared he would... Though with M quite possibly activating their lights on request for Metro Connect, it's hoped the malicious attacks on their home (if any) are somewhat less intense than on ours...

For one fortunate enough to be wrapped up warmly, inside a solid brick house, it's a lovely, albeit bitterly cold and wet day out there.. Were I tucked into a kraal on a hillside at Newcastle this morning, I'd probably feel differently, as I understand it snowed heavily in the area last night..
And what of the shack-dwellers perched precariously on the muddy slopes at Foreman and Kennedy in all this cold, driving rain?
Not your business?  As you sit back and bitch endlessly about the professional thieves down at City Hall, pocketing millions that could have made a difference for the poor?
It's all about education folks, and right now the only Educator you should be listening to is Karl Muller..

LATER at 8.45am

I've just been up in the rain to get the Times off our driveway and found the shark cage light isn't the only one active at this hour... THIS one and THIS small, but no doubt crucial light, are still operating up at No. 18..
The first home I suspect, to acquire the Metro-Connect technology in our street, and quite possibly fibre to the home, apart from our Area Controller at No. 6... It's hoped their contribution doesn't come back to bite them at some point...

Despite the bitter cold and ongoing rain, I took the 52 stairs without so much as a hint of discomfort in either hip or knee, though the bones in both my hands are grinding alarmingly... There's magic in the air, and the wizards employing it really don't have your welfare at heart... Take care..
Peace..

Edit:  I came back on in at roughly 1pm, to re-read, edit, and fix my errors... Halfway through, I hung the cursor over the iBurst signal quality to find it had dropped down to an astonishing 40% from 100% ten minutes earlier.  You have any idea why this would be done?

---oOo---

Tuesday 26th July 2011 at 10.18am..