Saturday, June 04, 2011

BROUGHT TO BOOK...
(begun Friday 3rd June at 3.20am..)

*Having apparently cocked-up and used a symbol that scrambled all my typing, I managed to retrieve the thing, only to find that the finished effort's spacing is truly weird... Whether or not due to my own stupidity, I've no way of knowing, but odds are there are bits and pieces that have been judiciously removed by my personal PUBLISHER *winks....*

It's usually sometime between midnight and 2am that the worst of the assaults take place.. I can only guess that either the Sadist is holed up with his chommies nearby, or that's when he considers his wife is dead to the world... In a deep enough sleep that she won't notice what he's up to?  Does he rear up quietly in their bed and use his Smartphone to achieve such stunning results, or does he pretend he's making a loo call and leave their bedroom long enough to vent his bottled up fury on us, via our powerlines?
The pattern didn't change this morning, and it was just before 1am that I was rudely woken to extreme nausea and BackFire, and I'd staggered to the loo to find I was nearly crippled by a new pain in my lower spine.. He'd carried on with his sport until nearly 2am, and by then the heat in my corner of the bedroom had my hair matted damply to my withered neck... *eyeroll...
Don't you find it odd that he still tries to hide his more excessive behaviour from his wife, by employing the very worst of his attacks when it's least likely she'd be aware of it?  *fascinated...

The reason behind the intensity of this morning's assault isn't hard to find..  Check out the front page of the Weekly Gazette, Issue 577, to find a most unfortunate file picture of the Sexual Offender, and to understand the rage unleashed in our home during the early hours...  The shit has finally hit the fan folks, and these two cowardly thugs will automatically choose the softest targets on which to vent their spleen...
The fallout resulting from Nayager finally getting his come-uppance, will be felt across the Zone, and you can count on it...

Balliram and his equally sick Buddy the ex-Head of Sydenham Station, will work their way systematically through every unfortunate victim they've ever targeted, via their powerlines, to remind them that it ain't over yet.. Watch and see....
The GameWrecker is at his most crippled yet, and is still on meds for his agonising shoulder, though he announced yesterday morning that he's now suddenly acquired tendonitis in his hip as well... Tendonitis se GAT, hey Balliram?  *winks... Why not go after the sucker who's supported you all these years, albeit unwittingly?

*It's now 4.05am, and my Master suddenly chirrups his remote loudly.  It looks like he's just getting in from an all-night stint consoling his now jobless buddy, by using the technology to randomly assault a wide variety of their victims...  Yep!  Their alarm has just gone off briefly so I guess he's goofed and fumbling about for a bite to eat.. *spews....*
I wonder briefly what our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban is doing at this precise moment.. Sleeping like a babe, or lying awake telling himself he's innocent of any wrong-doing?  Sorry Allen old boy, but if you were stood next to Balliram and I had to choose, you'd be my first choice to don the Correctional Services orange, and make no mistake about it..
The easily-led, criminally-inclined, yet insecure Pervert next door simply doesn't know any better.  You do... It's as easy as that...

Could it be Mo Shaik himself that's urging the Ruling Party to rush through the Secrets Bill?  That something as seemingly insignificant as the Snitch on durbanite.co.za promising to reveal the workings of our Metro Connect system, has our Head of Intelligence in a muck sweat?  *beams.. Any ideas Janneman?  Are your Superiors leaning on Mo to have these irritating leaks shut down once and for all?  Sure they are, dude...
Man, if Joe Soap were to finally realise just what he's given up simply by agreeing to hop on to his Local Area Network, he might just have a hissy fit... Were he to be told that it's his own hard-earned cash that's paying for a scheme designed to remove his right to privacy, I guess he'd be entitled to be a bit miffed?

May I suggest you read the article on Page 2 of the Northglen News at www.looklocal.co.za Bogus Sign shocks Glenashley residents, and then tell me if you still believe that the theft of copper and cabling isn't organised by the Muni Department wekkers themselves, on the orders of their superiors...
The funny thing is, that while you may well agree that in many instances the thefts are inside jobs, you'll continue to believe that it's the wekkers and not their bosses that are 'arranging' for the cables to be removed...
May I remind you that for every circuit that remains down due to *ahem* cable theft, there is a saving to be made on the power output.  Using a power shortage as an excuse to black out large parts of the country was wearing thin, and that's why the cable theft ruse is currently in favour....  Do you have any idea of just how many circuits aren't operating as they should, just so that some of the power losses caused by the additional lights necessary for the Info Theft Project may be recouped?

You're okay with that?  And you're okay with forking out the shockingly increased rates for water, so that your wealthy neighbour can enjoy his FTTH and run off thousands of litres of water to avoid a pressure buildup in his cable-stuffed waterlines?  What an obliging lot you all are to be sure.. *applauds...

Long ago, the Part-Time Activist had said she always read my blog, and I believed her, and felt oddly comforted that she was paying attention, though I guess it's been quite a while since she abandoned me.. *shrugs... Besides, there was nothing she could have done to save us, anyways... *deluded old fart...

Saturday 4th June at 4.10am...

A little parcel arrived safely, from my sympathetic sister, yesterday.. The one over in Lichfield that succumbed to the Carpal Tunnel ops which were unsuccessful?  My sister, who tells me she's had trouble with her wrists and hands for the past 20 years, and that it's always been the osteo-arthritis and is nothing to do with any wireless frequencies... I'd like to believe that's all it is, I really would.. But I continue to have the feeling that she would have had her discomfort levels increased a hundred-fold when their area, and in particular, her home, was wired to the UK equivalent of the Grid...
Once my incoherent cries for help reached Scotland Yard, it will have amused and delighted Balliram's counterparts over there, to go the extra mile with my unfortunate sibling and her family, in Lichfield...   So she's sent me these two magnetic bracelets in an effort to alleviate some of my pain, and I'll wear the things, but I'll not hold my breath for a miracle...

I didn't tell you that when my kid drove home in my little Nissan from the NSA exhibition the other night, she'd been damned lucky to make it in one piece?  She'd pulled up on our verge to find steam pouring out from under the bonnet, and all the water drained out of the radiator...*sighs... The GW had checked the oil and water just the day before, as luck would have it..
He finally got round to having a dekko yesterday, and discovered that one of the two hoses for the heater had sprung a leak... However tempting it is to consider that the car has been tampered with again, I remind myself of her great age, and that I must accept that these things are going to happen.. Can the GW get her back on the road without the 'assistance' of Roy Moodley's mechanics down at Great Shift?  We'll have to wait and see...
Does the Royal Security Owner reside anywhere near the palatial mansion belonging to the ex-Metro Police Constable, Sbu Mpisane, and does the Metro Connect Area Controller for that wealthy suburb, answer to Mr. Moodley himself, as Balliram and Nayager do to the Druglord Barnabas?   Though I've only got our setup to go on, I guess I'm fairly confident that that's the way things are being run over in Umhlanga Ridge, and that our Roy is privy to the private lives of the Filthy Rich, in that suburb.... It's also more than likely he would have been aware that SARS were bearing down on the ostentatious couple, as there's no such thing as a 'surprise' raid any more, thanks to Metro Connect's useful surveillance technology... *Yawns....

The million-dollar question would have to be, who it is that Roy answers to.... Would I appear arrogant if I were to say our Earl may now be bumped high enough up the chain of command to hold even that coveted position?  The Racehorse Owner jumping to the orders of a Druglord FFS?   Don't laugh folks... It's been equal opportunity all the way, when it came to divvying up control of the Privacy Theft technology, and you'll probably find that Barnabas' bank balance outstrips any of the other contenders by a mile..
The missing SBV millions would have guaranteed the Druglord's place in the sun, so to speak...Though it bought him ownership of only the Zone at the time, he's proven to be so useful to our Head of Intelligence that I guess his portfolio has swelled to include a vast portion of the Province by now... *impressed.. The Project Authors care less about the source of the Druglord's wealth.. The fellow is getting the job done, one way or another, and that's all that bloody counts, hey Jannie?  *winks...

I was reading an interesting thread on mybroadband last night (don't ask), when it dawned on me just how many posters read the OP and then skip to the end to make a comment, without paying a blind bit of interest to all that's gone before...
This careless practise would very definitely have been applied to my wordy rhetoric here, and I'm betting that judgements have been made all along, based simply on the recommendation of the Strategist himself.. My hordes of detractors wouldn't have bothered to wade through my blogs for the truth, when they could get the expurgated version from their good friend, the Telecoms Strategist.. *grins..

Balliram allowed me to have a bit of a lie-in this morning  *beams gratefully.. However, once he'd decided it was time I quit skiving off on Cloud 9, he went through his repertoire determinedly, starting with the Pins and Needles to the Hands, BackFire, and at one point had all the fillings on my one side shrieking in outrage... Genius!   *awed.... It worked as it always does, and I gave up and got up...

The GW had called out to me yesterday morning to come and watch the Press pundit on Sky, at which point our charming Controller had felt the need to black out our screen so that the TV had to be reset, and we missed most of the brief insert..
I shall continue to ask here why Multi-Choice condone this particular behaviour by someone whose name is most certainly in their archived files, and is a known criminal.... I ask that they research back to their Studio54 trivia channel days, and the debacle surrounding young shrooms and Zaphod, and my accusations made at the time.. That they may be aware that the same low-life Cracker is once again bringing their company into disrepute....
Were he to whine that the screen blackout problems are caused by technical glitches, and are not deliberate, I ask only that you treat his excuses with the scorn they deserve...
I fantasize happily that if the previously protected and untouchable Mpisane can be brought to book (a long way off yet), there is the faintest of hope that a similar fate will befall Colin P. Balliram and his buddy Glen Nayager... *wakes up from that dream..  Have a happy day.....
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 4th June 2011 at 10.36am...