Tuesday, April 05, 2011

FLYING WITH EAGLES..
(begun Monday 4th April at 3.20am...)


* Just before coming on here to update this blog, I saw my Controller's vehicle was no longer visible on his drive-way, but Dominic from Capell Road sits snugly in my gmail as proxy GateKeeper? *waves....*
I got up to pee some time after 2am.. I'd hardly settled back down on Cloud 9, when he hit me with all he's got.. When the pain in both hip joints began spreading down one leg, I figured it was time to oblige him and I got up..*yawns...  If he can't sleep, then why should I? Playing god again, Master?  Sure you are.. *grins..

Balliram's behaviour should give you some insight into Nayager's desperate efforts to return to Dodge City.. While One-Eyed Jack still has access to much of the technology, it's been severely limited since our Area Controller was ordered to share his IT skills between the Crumb and the Sex-Offender...  All those late-night sessions spent gleefully sliding into bedrooms without an invitation are, I'm guessing, a thing of the past for the perverted Molestor, and he yearns to rectify the situation...
Nowadays, it's likely he has to settle for second-hand accounts of Balliram's rather more disgusting exploits...*shrugs...
That omnipotent feeling of being able to invade people's most private moments without being caught, is what fuels his fight to return...

I finally discovered last night that it wasn't just Balliram's innate spite that had him blocking my access to any irc trivia channels.. Was it on the JAWUG thread over at mybroadband? Hmm... The occasion when I'd ventured into efnet's trivia channel, only to be astonished by the number of players sitting idling in the room.... That was of course, the last time I was to be allowed anywhere near a trivia room, or any other channel for that matter, as I'd fallen into a Wugger's gathering inadvertently... *chokes...
You can pretty much guarantee that when the Telecoms Agent agreed with Balliram, and gave him the nod to block my irc access, it was an orgasmic moment for my Area Controller.. *laughing..

My disbelief and ensuing struggles to accept the situation, would've had el Sicko wriggling with delight.. Even now on the odd occasion, the thought occurs to me to go try, but since confirmation that Wuggers may find help in irc, there's no way I'd be allowed in, to possibly contaminate the Chosen.. *shrugs..
Sort of overkill when you think about it, but it was a small enough favour to grant the Sadist, and keep him at his post, ne Jannie?  *grins..

It's now 3.45am, and a steady rain is falling, a sound that is interrupted every now and then by His Sillyness and his nearest noisy wirelessed device... *belches quietly...

LATER at 8.20am

I snuck back to Cloud 9 at 3.45am, and was 'permitted' to doze fitfully, minus any discomfort at all..*spews... Is this sadistic behaviour a demonstration of Physics at it's finest?  *has no idea...
How it's being achieved will remain a mystery to me.. The Mast Fighter's suggestion that I simply switch off our power supply overnight, would be unlikely to stop these painful games..
Fosho it would spoil the clarity, if not all of the conversations monitored in our home, but the pain?  That's another story.. To be able to isolate an individual so neatly, and attack them so brutally, takes a special kind of person, not so, Balliram?

I'm guessing that by now the Telecoms Agent and his team have re-written your public persona from scratch, o Captain of my Life?
*An astonishingly clever fellow, who is as amiable as the next chap, unless provoked?  A highly-regarded Cracker who has done/and is doing his job to the best of his ability, in the war against corruption? *shrieks with mirth....
(As most of you can now own to being hackers due to your WUG initiation rites, the Cracker tag is hardly likely to raise any eyebrows..)
 Much like the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, Balliram is a soldier in the all-out technology-run war against corruption, and most certainly not a puppet of both the Druglord Michael Barnabas or the Pietermaritzburg based Curry Mafia...

If you believe that bullshit hype, you're a Goner already... *heaves...  It intrigues me now, as much as it did six years back, to find how easily the brightest among you have been led down the garden path so willingly... Is it simply that even those among you that see themselves as unique, and possibly even a cut above the rest, succumb in the end to peer pressure, and meekly join the shoving, sweaty hordes, to be manipulated at will by the Marionette Masters?

I would rather choose to believe that you have in fact seen the truth of my words, and have woken to the realisation of how neatly you've been conned.. That your silence is not due to cowardice, but instead, prudence.. (Not a word I'm overly-familiar with..)
There go the contradictions again..*sighs... While I shriek ceaselessly for aid, I fully understand your refusal or inability to ride to the rescue.. Catch-22 indeed...

LATER at 12.10pm

The GW's just run a bath, and he says the water is mud-brown.. The words 'contaminated water' in my previous blog have anything to do with it?  Sure it has, and that is how stunningly simple it now is, to access individual waterlines.. *eyeroll..
He's just made an appointment with the GP for his painfully stiff neck.. He was at the chiro three weeks ago, for the same problem, and I'm betting the few nights he shares Cloud 9 while the kid is visiting, hasn't done his neck joint any good at all... Let's hear a round of applause for the fully endorsed and backed Area Controller next door...*spews...

If you're still shrugging us off as the sole recipients of this type of attention, tis you who needs your collective heads read...Remember old Mr. and Missus Purdon, who live up there in Garbutt, next to the GateHouse?  Remember how he'd told me of his power supply behaving so oddly, and how it would go off just as they'd put something on the stove to cook, and then just as they'd given up, it would surge back on?  Not once, but regularly?
You're going to tell me that, that old man's home isn't as wired for sound as ours, and that mischief isn't caused as much there, as it is here?  Hah!
Another unlikely candidate for the List of Corrupt you claim the Project is after.. Another innocent pensioner who will grumble, but pay his bills diligently....
While I've acknowledged all along that I'm probably more unpleasant than most, it hardly makes me a criminal, or these other innocent victims that Nayager and Balliram target so mercilessly... *shrugs...

LATER at 2.15pm

I got onto Cloud 9 for a nap, after 1pm.. The handyman and his crew had returned to No. 6 a little while earlier.. The noisy work on Balliram's deck continued, but in between, I could hear a ladder being moved much nearer than that, and I've no doubt more adjustments were being made to der Bunker...
Sure enough, after 1.30pm the BackFire suddenly kicked in, and the dull ache in my hipjoints returned.. I checked, to find el Monstro had arrived back home to oversee the Operations.. *eyeroll...

I didn't unsubscribe to the email advices from durbanite, and am interested to see if the activity continues...
My gmail actually displays our Area Controller's criminal intent more than most of the other mischief he indulges in, on our PC... I've no doubt that the Capell Road Wugger now more often than not, wears his 'invisible' cloak when he visits my gmail account... Not today though, hey Dom?  *grins...  Rooigevaar applied to be my friend and I accepted, though he hasn't gone as far as to volunteer assistance with my problem... *sighs..

I chuckle to think how Balliram must be fantasising over the lucrative contracts he'll be getting, due to my PR work done here... How he and Nayager will be targeting enemies chosen by the wealthy corrupt, and recording their agonised groans as they're beaten up via their own power supplies.. How the victims will beat a fruitless path to their GP's, in order to find the cause of their continuing and increasing pain... All these options and more, handed to the Seriously Rotten on a plate by the Authors, hey Janneman?  The more mayhem, the merrier?

Tuesday 5th April at 3.55am

It's raining steadily.. Funny how the Project hasn't lessened my interest in death, but rather, I've found over the last few years, that I've been too interested in finishing the puzzle, to obsess with what lies beyond...
*Whew! Despite the coolness of the all-night rain, I'm briefly hugged in my Controller's now familiar hot embrace..*

So there's my kid's friend, lying down at Albert Luthuli, as I scribble here, and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking right now.. He's on life-support, and I rather suspect he's broken in too many places to make staying here an option.. You read of him?
He and a group of friends were hang-gliding up by Bulwer on Friday.. It was just before 5pm when the first guy took off successfully from the mountain, for the last flight of the day..
The wind was apparently a bit dodgy by then, and they had to compensate by getting their running speed up... That didn't work for Bruce this time, and he went down like a stone.. He's probably made more flights than you've had hot dinners, but hey, shit happens...
One of his mates made the climb down to the ledge in minutes, and found him fully lucid, but totally broken..
I understand the Rescue Service were amazing, but it was dark, and an extremely difficult place to manouvre (sp), so it was some five hours before he was in the chopper heading for hospital...
My kid says he's way fitter than your average 55 year-old, and he proved it by staying conscious the whole time..

It was only the next day when his system finally gave up, and they had to put him on life-support so he could breathe...
Course, he can't talk with the tube in his throat, but his friends and family are there in numbers to support him, and they chat to him constantly.... He'd told my kid just last week how he'd recently flown for ages alongside an eagle...
The last she heard when she was down there yesterday, was that they were going to do an mri scan to see if he could be mended or not...Meanwhile, there he lies in that magnificent hospital, for the most part lucid, and you have to wonder if he wants to stay or go...
(BTW, if you read about him in the Press, they got some of the details cocked up..)  You might like to spare the chap a kind thought, whichever way he's leaning right now?
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 5th April 2011 at 10.20am..