Sunday, April 03, 2011

DEAD WOOD..
(begun Saturday 2nd April at 5.30am..)


Something's disturbed a lone hadeda out there in the still-dark valley, and I suspect my Area Controller has just begun his main business of the day..

Am I correct in saying that from yesterday, the Corrupt City Manager extorts a further 28% electricity fees from my already seriously embattled pensioner husband?  As I sit here, wrapped hotly in the additional warmth created by the re-activated signal enhancer, mere yards away on my Controller's wall? *blinks..
And it certainly produces a great deal of heat, as evidenced by the strange pattern of ghekko poo, now regularly decorating the house wall directly in it's path...
Even my lying Controller can't deny that in my role as Missus Bucket, I'm constantly running behind the GW to switch off the lights.. I believe in fact, that our household is more conscious than most, of the necessity to avoid wastage....  Will the GameWrecker be credited accordingly?  Hah!  You know the answer to that one, already... *sighs..

I asked B.Snr the other day whether his visiting family would be enjoying the use of his little pool, in the extreme heat that hits so hard at this time of year, and he replied that he simply couldn't afford to fill it...
And WE are the suckers that are targeted the most, to fund the corruption that's rife at City Hall... It's my old man in fact, that pays for Sbu Mpisane's latest Maserati or Lamborghini, and you can bet on it.. *vomits...

Why am I not then delighted that the Information Theft scheme is set to root out these blood-suckers? Could it be because I see the Project Managers themselves, as criminals of the very worst kind? *nods...

As I sit here, scribbling by candlelight, hoping that today my charming Area Controller won't lose the plot and flood our home with the BackFire frequency?  That he will manage to refrain from activating the nausea or stabbing pains to the head frequencies he's so partial to?   As what appears to be one of the few remaining honest citizens left, who isn't forced to lie to get through the day, I guess I'm entitled to be offended by it all.. *mutters...
To have to sit back and watch, while so many of the Trough-Feeders are exposed for their excesses, but seldom punished accordingly.. Knowing as I do, that there are far worse criminals actually running the show, isn't the happiest of situations, I tell you...
The term 'a means to an end' has taken on sickening connotations, and though I understand it, I don't have to like it.. *spews...

The Allen Spences, Neil Macleods and Sutcliffes, will laughably see themselves as heroes of this particular struggle, forced to deal with criminals, to achieve the Project's goals.. *snorts derisively...
There was never a chance they themselves would be held accountable for the part they've played in our trials.. The contaminated water, paid for so diligently, that we all here have at some point, swallowed down. (Some more than others, hey Baliram?)  The deliberate surges to our power supply that have destroyed so many of the appliances belonging to Balliram's chosen targets.. The continued and deliberate flooding of our homes with the nastier of the unregulated wireless frequencies...

None of this would have been possible without the total complicity of the afore-mentioned three Stooges.. A complicity that in the case of the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban alone, gave him a great deal of sick and visible pleasure...
I, in my self-loathing ignorance, was the perfect patsy, was I not?
Would Al care to explain to me then, just when it was that he found it equally amusing that Balliram began torturing the occupants at No. 4 and 5 as well?  Not to mention the stunning results achieved at No. 17, and on the eighty-plus-year old lady living next door to the Druglord's ex-Mistress?   Come Allen - To feign ignorance of our plight is beneath even a low-life such as yourself...  You became fully aware of the real situation and the criminals involved early on, but having already lost any semblance of honour you may ever have had, you simply chuckled, and went about your business.. *vomits...

Business that requires that you consort freely with Crime Bosses and Druglords to achieve the Project's goals.. Would you now have me believe you're a martyr, and that it pains you to have to deal with such filth?  Au contraire - I'm guessing you've developed a taste for name-dropping, and enjoy a surreptitious thrill at associating with the rich and influential pond-scum...
Once you and Balliram had microwaved off our natural defences in 2005, it became a fascinating exercise to see exactly how much of the unregulated frequencies and power we down here could tolerate...

Do your Mob-affiliated associates assure you that when the time comes, all traces of the part you've played in the ongoing and gross violations of human rights, will vanish from the Web forever?  That all that will remain, if anything, will be that you were a vital cog (a soldier, if you will) in the Project's army?  Soldier se GAT!!  A mercenary is what you are.. Willing to work for whatever side is the most financially rewarding..
*As always, I've reached a point where I hear myself chirping on and on monotonously, and am forced to shut down temporarily...*

LATER at 7.10am...

Right. I climbed back onto Cloud 9 to rest my burning eyes for a bit, and I lay there wondering briefly whether some higher being would protect me from my own silliness today.. Not bloody likely.. *grins..

While I continue to snitch and whine alternatively, there's still the inexplicable feeling that I'm fortunate to be around at the time of such great change.. I've met some weird and some wonderful people along the way, (and despite all my grovelling utterances made while under the influence of the Stockholm Syndrome, Balliram and his buddy Nayager ain't on that list).. There's no doubt I've contradicted myself repeatedly, during the years I've battled to enlighten you.. I doubt that it was ever deliberate, but rather, confirmation of my inherent stupidity.. (Like you EVER needed proof of that..*roffels..)

Something of possibly minor interest to the RF fundi?
Lately, I've been experiencing an unpleasant itchy prickling on my inner forearms, mostly the left arm.. It feels for all the world like nettle-rash, but there's nothing at all to see..
Were I to speak to the victims of the Craigavon iBurst mast debacle, would I find this recent development startlingly similar to the results achieved by one of the frequencies that nailed several of the residents up there, at the time?  May I dare to assume that's a yes?  *winks..

I've always been an escape artist, and have preferred books and movies with a satisfyingly happy ending, though alas, I can't see that happening here... For, if my Area Controller can't get me one way, he will find another.. Unforgiving and eternally vengeful (sp) is your star performer, and nothing or no-one will change that, right Balliram?  He will, one way or another, dish it out until the cows come home, and he has enough vulnerable victims spread across the area to feed his sadistic desires indefinitely.. *yawns..  Ek kan maar net alweer sies vir julle se...

A new and dull ache at the base of my spine this morning, that is oddly exacerbated when I lay down on Cloud 9 (in DLOS to the recently acquired upgraded lighting on the orphanage building), tells me that my Controller continues to pay me more attention than is good for me.. I have to guess that those lights that have ostensibly been doused since sun-up, continue to put out some sort of signal, even during daylight hours?

LATER at 1.00pm

It must have been about 12.15pm when I realised the BackFire was back up and running in our home.. A nasty piece of work is our Controller, and his cease-fires are a joke...
I've just taken a picture of one of the big trees bordering the Playing Field. HERE... See how a large section among all that greenery, has been killed off?  (On a much smaller scale, just as has happened to my little fiddlewood tree, that stands too close to der Bunker for comfort...)
May I guess that soon the droogs will arrive to take out all that dead wood at the head of the valley.. This will leave a large open gap which will give LOS from der Bunker through to Grindrod, and several of those enormous signal-enhancers lining the houses on the other side of the field...  Is my bedroom to receive even more attention than I already face from the orphanage building? A double delight? *fascinated...

Changed your mind yet Professor Els?  Want to run some tests and see the ghastly human aerial for yourself?  The Freak, created by your colleagues?  No, I didnt think so.. *snarls... With your help, there are any number of us about, though they'll have no clue as to why their physical beings have changed so dramatically...

Sunday 3rd April at 4.15am..

I've probably done more PR for him over the years than he deserves, but I do believe in credit where it's due...
I surfaced enough at some point during the night, to think I'd put my shoulder out of whack, there was that much pain... When I finally awoke properly and sat up about fifteen minutes ago, it was to think I must have dreamt it... Only of course, you don't 'dream' pain.. *turns to the sorry excuse for an Area Controller..
Once again I'm bored with, of, and by, your nonsense... The back-ache that now comes and goes, and is generally at it's worst in one corner of my bedroom.. ? You must have hit me fairly hard overnight to actually wake me with the shoulder pain?
Lately, I've been stupid enough to think you may finally have figured out how an Area controller SHOULD conduct himself/herself...
My levels of idiocy clearly know no bounds.. You went out yesterday, leaving the levels of BackFire running painfully high, and it appears that you spent considerable time overnight attempting to do me a mischief..*vomits.. While your Handlers continue to regard you as indispensible, I consider you an albatross around their necks.. Then I would, wouldn't I?
*Edit at 1.33pm - I've an idea that while I'm typing up this blog here, I've been quietly disconnected from blogger.com and only once I've hit Publish am I re-connected? Is this possible?  *

Peace..

---oOo---


Sunday 3rd April 2011 at 1.25pm.