Monday, February 28, 2011

DOUBLE-CROSS…
(begun Sunday 27th February at 6.55am…)


Why, if I’m no more than a raving lunatic, am I made near nauseous by the strength and intensity of the BF frequency running in our kitchen right now?  Why are my ears being squeezed with such pressure, and the microwave ‘tinnitus’ so piercingly high?

A difficult one for an honest Area Controller to answer, but not our Colin P. Balliram.. *winks.. There are no rules that apply to him, nor restrictions on his bullying malicious behaviour.. As the pet IT Monkey to Earl Michael Barnabas, the Druglord Made Good, my Controller has literally fallen with his bum in the butter…
He and the bloody Damage Control team will continue insisting that all I say is imaginative crap, yet the intensity of the monitoring attacks, belie their words….
Surely my assertion that Bali is no more than a vindictive, mean-spirited and perverted criminal can't be true?  Why on earth would the Project Authors continue to allow such a grubby little crook to continue controlling so much power? 

Jump mos…  Will you check out the (I’m guessing , bought and paid for), snow-job run on the GuptaBoyz in this morning's Sunday Times Page 14.  With a full colour picture nogal!  If it's anywhere near as good as Damage Control's ongoing pretty picture painted of my own Courageous Couple, it’s a winner.. *grins…
The portrait of a happy, close-knit family, who really care for their fellow-man, is probably as near the truth as the attempts to whitewash our own Controller… *gags…

LATER AT 3.20AM..

Is our Head of Intelligence quietly pleased that the Guptas are finally in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons?  Is their friendship over?  Has Atul's close relationship with Jacob begun to make the ShaikBoyz see red? (or green, as the case may be?)… And finally, who has double-crossed whom?  *cackles….
It would be tempting to imagine that the opposition are the White Hats, thundering down the draw at last, (one too many Larry McMurtry’s?), They aren't, and they are easily as crooked as the rest of them…

You would seriously have me believe that the prolonged torture we endure is necessary, as you are forced to bide your time before going in for the kill?  Bwaahaahaa!   Balliram is cocky enough right now, for me to believe he IS the opposition, and that he and the Druglord are employed by what you would euphamistically term the Goodies… *falls over laughing.. The Good Guys?  Druglords, Rotten cops, and Crackers?  No thanks…

LATER at 10.15pm

I’d gone to bed some time ago, read for a bit, and then pulled both curtains closed, before putting the bedside lamp off… It wasn’t long before Doctor Balliram decided I was due for a dose of really nasty medicine… It must have been at least 9.45pm when he suddenly cranked the BF up as far as he dared.. You listening Tamara?
What were you doing right then?  Cooking? Cleaning? Reading?  Or fast asleep already?  You’re nobody’s fool to say the least, and I'm damned sure you know I'm telling the truth, however distasteful you may find it… This is after all, the true nature of the creature you’re hitched to…
I’m 65 in case you’d forgotten, and my single claim to fame is my big mouth..
That’s reason enough for your SO and his chommies to turn the Big Brother technology on me?  You think?  *teeth..
No wait – It gets even better…  At 10pm he had a serious go at roasting me alive… Check here – The hair on the back of my neck is still soaked.. Neat hey?  *spews… At that point I'd said aloud that I was tempted to text you there and then, and Chickenman promptly lowered the heat, and cranked the BF back up instead…. What a man hey?  *is mortified for the unfortunate Sweeper…
In years to come, I only hope you remember that I tried to warn you…

*the hissing sound like gas escaping, comes in from the little side window facing der Bunker, as I write, and the pressure in my right ear increases accordingly*

Balliram has lately been given permission to increase corrupting my blog, even while I update it.. By whom?  *fascinated… This sudden surge of mischief as I struggle to type, once again appears to denote panic in the camp…
Am I to remind you yet again Creep, of the party line, that I'm just a mad old cow who is to be ignored at all costs?  If this is so – then why am I being treated to your renewed and concentrated vitriol?  *interested…

It was on Saturday 19th February that I published Now That I Can Dance.. Do you recall how I ended that update?  Go check the last para and tell me it's not spooky..  *falls over choking… One week and a day later, and who do we have gracing the front page of the Sunday Tribune, but Lazarus himself…
No, not the Crumb, (not yet, anyways), but Schabir, the One-Time Whisperer and confidante of our Presidente.. Instead of waiting for me to bump into him at the Westwood Mall, and maybe give him a couple of klaps, he jumped the gun and slapped a young reporter twice in the face, on Saturday…

Course you all know this by now, and the LANS are probably abuzz with nervous sotto-voice mutterings..*grins.. Not something anyone would dare mention out loud on the Forums any more?
You want to know what your careful silence makes me think?  It makes me think there's a general directive been put out, just as there was on Mo’s wiki-leaked cable…
Now, if I were Schabir, I’d begin to think, and to think hard…
It's my guess he’s aware of all the dissing that’s gone on since he picked up his bed and walked, so to speak…
Did he not begin to wonder at the silence that met his boetie’s unwelcome expose, or is he so far gone that he assumed the public were simply too terrified to say anything? *eyeroll…

The bloke didn’t make it to that palace in Innes Road by being a Fool… I smell set-up, and I'm betting his nose has also begun to twitch by now…
Is the word out that both the Guptas and the Whisperers are going down?  That they're soon to be persona non grata, and that this will include our Head of Intelligence?  Is it this carefully enforced silence that allows him to cuff a young woman about the head in a public place, and not a word is mentioned by you lot?
Geez – Do you see yourselves, and how you’ve changed?
That right now you’ll obediently take orders, and sit back with your popcorn to watch the show?

Pretty much what you’ve done from the start, right?  As outrage upon outrage has been committed down here in the Zone, you’ve been told to stay out of it, and you’ve done just that…. *bewildered…
It would appear that Schabir is suffering from the same malaise as his fellow bullies, Barnabas, Nayager and Balliram.. Did you see how swiftly he raised his hand and struck the young woman? Did you?
A move he regretted almost instantaneously, as the full implications of what he’d done, sank in… Sorry?  Only that he’d been caught in the act… *snorts…

I’m guessing you’ve all been assured that there’s a massive top-secret operation underway to clean up the Project from the top down, and that to mention it now, could rock the boat.. Bah!! What intrigues me most at this point, is, who will head this cleanup?  For if you were to tell me that the Strategist has any part in it, I would fall over, shrieking with mirth…
It would be sort of like trying to convince me that Balliram is in fact a Double-Agent, and has been working all this while for the White Hats… *sniffs the wind…
Meanwhile, you’re all obligingly prepared to sit by and keep schtumm for an indefinite period of time.. WTG guys!!  *winces…

A favour?  In a long list of favours requested and denied?  Either have me officially shut down, or get this goonda off my system.. How long ago were you told that no-one was to help me in any way, or it might alert the criminals to the fact that something was up?  And you bought it and happily abandoned me as idiotically dangerous?  Nice one…
I’m fairly knackered right now, and I guess you’ve just about pulled all the wings off this fly.. A proud moment?  The psycho next door has a serious aversion to the truth, and doubtless wishes to exact further payment, so I’ll stagger back to bed, where he can resume his beating, shall I?  *mumbles furiously..

Monday 28th February at 4.30am..

The full page article/advertorial in the Sunday Times yesterday, shows that the GuptaBoyz at least, smell a rat, and are scrambling for cover… Who was it that called our Head of Intelligence only minutes after the fiasco at the Papwa Sewgolum greens on Saturday?
Exactly who was keeping Schabir company at the time?  Anyone I know?  *fascinated… 
Will our two dailies run the story today or will pressure have been brought to bear on the Editors, within hours of the incident taking place?

Yep, I admit there was a time that I found it odd that Schabir took the fall, while his colleagues escaped unscathed.. But right now it's clear he’s been keeping company with that other Woman-Abuser of note, Glen Nayager.. Do the Vahed family feel vindicated after yesterday's headlines?  I sure hope so… *applauds…
Am I right in guessing you’ve been persuaded to remain silent, and told there are great things going on behind the scenes?  IMO, were there to be change in any form, you'd be exchanging one set of criminals for another… *snorts and waves to both Dom and Halicon sitting live in my gmail as I type….

Did the latest and noisiest of the wirelessed ‘crickets’ by our valley facing boundary wall, arrive under it's own steam or was it carried tenderly to it's current destination, along with one or two of the genuine article?  As with it's many equally bold fellow ‘crickets’, I'd stepped out onto the verandah last night, only to have its full-throated song kick in at the sight of me.. *falls over chortling…
Before I’d finally managed to escape my Controller’s ministrations, by falling asleep, I'd lain listening to the noisy ceiling fan and it's portable counterpart…  There is no way the latter was running on a steady 220volt output, and it could clearly be heard giving off a pulsing and erratic sound… The ceiling fan as well, sounded to be laboured, and there's no doubt that the Shining Example of Manliness next door, was in attendance via our power supplies…

While it's way too late for me, may I remind you all out there to watch your backs? *winks…

LATER at 5.15am

The cordless phone set behind me, has just given a loud chirrup.. Oops?

LATER at 7.45am

This morning’s Times reported the latest Shaik story on Page 5 (www.timeslive.co.za).  The clincher comes in the very last sentence…
Wolela says ‘Should the matter be confirmed by the Police, and once there is evidence to prove it, we will assess and consider the case’.  Papwa Sewgolum falls under Sydenham Station,  better known as Dodge City… Time to open a betting book out there?  Your call, Crumb… *waits with interest..
PS.  There was a fair amount of activity as I typed this update.. Dom? Hal? Just visiting my system are we? *waves.....
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 28th February 2011 at 11.06am.