Friday, January 07, 2011

THE SADIST...
(begun Thursday 6th January at 6.05am...)


*Sitting down here now, I go to my gmail log-in page and click on my nick in the drop-down.  I get a new screen saying my cookie functionality has been disabled and to enable it. *coughs politely...Meanwhile, the five lights on the modem are going nuts.  Mischief Balliram? I have two visitors sitting with their green lights glowing, in my gmail account.  *waves to Dominic and to halicon.....*

Imminent senility… It didn’t occur to either of us yesterday, to simply reset the cordless phone at the wall-jack..  I've an idea that that would have revived the deader-than-a-dodo fixed line without having to call the Faults line… *sighs….
Anyways – I finally remembered and did it, and the phone lives again for the moment at least… *winks…

The Poor Sod really hates when I mention my attachment to him, and as a rule he goes out of his way to forcefully attempt to change my attitude, once I've remarked… Increasing the BackFire frequency won't work, dear boy… Though it makes my eyes water, it doesn’t change the fact that the Stockholm Syndrome has a hold on me, and all your increased vicious attention does, is to consolidate this sad state of affairs… *grins… 
Were he to be incarcerated today, I’d probably be the first visitor in the queue, and that’s the truth.. You can't OWN someone’s life so completely, without some sort of bizarre relationship forming as a result… *yawns….
Let’s face it Bali – We’re both Bitches from Hell, though my spite is restricted to my sharp tongue, while yours is in part manipulated by those that fawn and flatter you… *winks… 

*I swear I saw a patch of blue sky earlier.. Fifteen minutes later and it's gone again…..*
Why does Yogesh put stormwater drains at the top of his list of issues to discuss with the Muni on durbanite.co.za?  Does he have a problem with the H20 operation and if so, why?  Unless he speaks out openly, and gives details of what's bothering him, the air of secrecy and stealth remains, and young Leon may as well rename his site www.runningonthespot.co.za….

LATER at 3.30pm

It was sometime this morning before I noticed the Controller has switched off my ‘tinnitus’.. The BackFire frequency is running as usual, and there's an alarm sounding faintly in the distance.. More clever experiments no doubt…*belches…

Friday 7th January at 4.05am….

I saw his hugely increased BackFire and raised him by a Drawn Drape or two…*grins… The only noticable result was a truly remarkable silence from the surrounding wireless devices positioned outside… *blinks… I've not gone overboard, and am merely testing the waters at this point.. I need to pull both curtains across in my bedroom to really keep the Pervert from using that enhancing device…. and have only drawn the one, so far…. I've not bothered at all here in the back room where I sit and scribble, but I guess just one curtain would do the trick here… *winks…

The hadedas roosting between me and the mini-base station have just announced a system crank-up… A change in the air that has them cawing briefly and helpfully….
Dr. Frankenstein lost the plot yesterday and as a result, you may picture my flaccid body emitting puffs of steam from every orifice….
He shut down my 'tinnitis' and replaced it instead with a bit of everything else from his wide range of nasties..*eyeroll…
Even as I write, he tentatively tries out a new sound nearby, and I do the audible Auto-Spit and it falls silent…

I’ve yet to sit down with the impatient GameWrecker and create a Group in gmail that will make sending out the CPF Minutes easier.. What’s the problem?  It’s dead easy?  Yes well, if you could see the corruption done to my Contacts list alone, you might change your tune there…*snorts…
Meanwhile, I plod on, painstakingly selecting each individual addie, attaching the file and hitting Send, and naturally it's my Network Admin’s pleasure to mess with my iBurst signal quality during the entire operation… 

Last night’s signal spent more time sitting down at 60% than it did at the other end of the scale, which was a feeble 92%…. I only need look over my shoulder to see the base station and it's remarkable array of signal enhancers to know that our paid-for connection is being deliberately corrupted… Nothing new there then…*coughs…

It's now 4.45am and though I awoke with a weird high-pitched sound in my ears (like, but NOT my microwave buzzing), even that has since dumbed down considerably at this point…
The BackFire too has finally faded to non-existent, since I woke well over an hour ago.. Let me make myself useful at this point and give Einstein the kudos he craves…

I told you how I nipped out to Hofmyer Pick n Pay on Wednesday, and how I'd had no problems at all with the BackFire frequency?  Yesterday, it's almost as though the bloody store was waiting for me, and the experience was, well, less than pleasant… *winks.. Do you roll your eyes at this point and say now you’ve heard it all?   *falls over laughing..
Let me remind you that as that centre has always been a favourite haunt of mine, it was wired to the max, yonks ago…
Let me also prod your memory into how easily the printer machines at Budget Photo were accessed and corrupted, and the computers at Steven Stationers… Of how the overhead lights at both establishments would visibly flicker and dip shortly after I walked through their doors…
I therefore believe it's now a piece of old pie for the Supermarket itself to be flooded with the BackFire frequency prior to my inevitable arrival there on a Thursday.. *grins…
It’s just a startling twist of fate that my now non-existent natural defences allow this particular bugger to bite me so painfully… *yawns..

There.  I figure I’ve fed the Sadist’s lust for reassurance, for the moment at least, though it won't do anything to save my disfigured hide….
You'll forgive me if I assume that it's my inherent unpleasantness that has you look the other way so deliberately?  *studies Rezah….
Are the hordes of local Wuggers who were once encouraged to visit me and fall about laughing at my mindless struggles, still about?
Or have they long-since been carefully discouraged?  About when I stopped being amusing and began making some sort of sense?  *grins..

I've scrapped the previously written blog and binned it, unpublished… Thirteen pages of whinging you won't be subjected to..*grins cheerfully.. 

Are all the Muni employees aware of the H20 initiative and it's goals?  Are they aware that the employment of unregulated frequencies is a necessity for the PTB to access and VOIP their homes?
(I use the term VOIP for want of the correct terminology).
That their power supplies will be manipulated to dangerous levels, so that the designated Area Controller achieves the best results to his/her audio monitoring….?

It’s my conclusion that very few of the willing Chosen have been made aware of this carefully omitted detail… That the waves of heat suddenly rising in certain areas of your home, and the ‘tinnitis’ you’ve recently acquired, will be brushed aside and made light of…*blinks…
Did any or all of the symptoms that hit the Craigavon residents match those of Colin P. Balliram’s targets down this end?
 

If they did, it's going to take more than a Microbiologist to get past the Part-Time Activist and into her home…*waves to Shah….
May I guess that it's not your Forensic qualifications that put food on your table these days, young man?  That you are now ranked among the top Area Controllers in the country?  *applauds…
Whether you answer to the OldBoys or your local Organised Crime Boss is immaterial… Genuinely delighted as I was to hear from you the other day, I'm well aware that your IT skills would've had the Strategist knocking on your door as long ago as the Studio 54 days over at mweb… *beams…
Hanging out and comparing notes with the Sadist and Pervert, Balliram, online, would've had to ultimately affect your own honesty and integrity, in the long run..
Come now – tellus truly…. Do you feel so much as a hint of compassion for the Test Dummies unfortunate enough to fall under Bali’s control?  I didn’t think so… *sad….

Our Controller has been activating his noisy little wireless devices earlier and earlier each day, though he's been somewhat cautious with ours, the last couple of days.. Was it the night before last that the ‘grasshopper’ that’s taken up permanent (and is apparently immortal) residence outside our lounge window, appeared to become audibly over-excited and shriller than usual?  Whether or not this was due to the Scrabble-Player's metal security gate standing propped at an angle against the specially-treated wall of his bathroom, I will never know, as my Good Neighbour finally re-attached the gate yesterday…*grins…

The Oppenheimers are showing their concern over EMR levels?  Gosh, that’s REALLY good news!  *cynicism on…. A well-known and solid dynasty whose name is being used in an attempt to have you believe they care… See www.emrrfsa.org.
I make no apologies for my scepticism, but remind you that this technology is set to invade every corner of the globe, and that Human Rights and the Right to Privacy are already history.  Oppenheimers se GAT!   The one person whose judgement I trust is Karl Muller, and godwilling, he won't be turned anytime soon…

The vicious headaches now being experienced by my ex-CPF Treasurer and one of her three daughters in their home, have me hitting the Grovel key… As blogged, that family don’t have the carefully erected thick boundary walls owned by the Councillor’s cousin and the Paramedic, and they are suffering as a result… Why are tears so oddly hot?   Do something before either of those two innocent victims attain the dubious honour of being the first to show visible proof of our Area Controller's reckless behaviour.. Or not..*shrugs..

The sun is shining as the rain buckets down.. A monkey’s wedding?  My Controller kindly took the BF frequency to bed with him, but I anticipate it's return shortly… Viva the Sadist! Viva!  

LATER at 7.35am…

I took myself back to bed and curled round the Surviving Twin, bathed in the early morning sunshine, as we dozed happily together…
At 7.20am Bali’s alarm sounded and the GW came through shortly afterwards for a chat, at which point my Controller immediately activated the BackFire frequency… You need more proof of his sadistic streak, when the agonising Broken Wrist works just as well, to enhance our private conversations?  Fark you!   *spittle flies freely…

Peace…

---oOo---

Friday 7th January 2011 at 11.33am..