Sunday, January 16, 2011

NO FLIES...
(begun Saturday 15th January at 7.45am...)

I’m betting the PD Forum at mybroadband is there for a reason, and it probably provides the Behavioural fundis with more insight into how individuals may be manipulated via their beliefs, and which of the various wondrous Sales Pitches should be employed to enchant the different targets …
While the premise of the utopian-sounding Big Society will form the basis of all the spiels employed, there the similarities must surely end?

The trolls would've leapt out of the woodwork and attacked wrathex’ posts a few years back, and yet have become strangely tolerant of late… Has their Armour of Rigid Thinking finally been pierced, to accept that there may be more advanced beings assisting with the Project?  Godforbid they should admit to this openly, and there's little doubt they’ll continue to mutter that they need proof.. The same proof they’ll insist they require before they will consider the Big Brother technology is in any way detrimental to your health… And these are your Bright Sparks?  Your Intellectuals?  *falls over laughing…

Sunday 16th January at 3.00am…

A single savage jolt of agony and my Controller has achieved his aim..  Here I am, like the proverbial Duracel Bunny, whose On-Switch has just been activated, and for that demonstration alone, I would hazard Bali deserves a bonus… *looks at the shadows behind the Sadist and waves…
You know I get it, and that I got it from the start, and yet in all your Genius, you're stumped to know why… Wouldn’t I just love to hear some of the crazy theories tossed about over the years.. *grins..
Meet me face to face, and you're twice as baffled?  Engage me in realtime conversation for five minutes and you're non-plussed by my stupidity?  And yet – I've seen the Bigger Picture since the Ballad of Cacklin Tard fell out of my head… Hell, I'm as puzzled as you are, at the irony of it all, and choose to cover it with Answer D.  It is written.  

When was it that I first began to whine of the Burning Hands phenomenon? I guess if you could be bothered, you'd be able to pinpoint to within a month or two, just when that specific unregulated frequency being used by our Area Controller, began to have such a ghastly effect on his unsuspecting guinea-pigs…
Up till then, my blogs had consisted of page upon page of outrage at the brutal treatment meted out to our electrical assets, via the powerlines that Balliram controls…
More words than I care to remember, of the fun and games enjoyed by the Mob and their web of connections, that enabled them to manipulate our lives so easily..
Little did I know that I would eventually come to regard those blogs as a part of the ‘good old days’.. *roffels..

Was it always for that reason I was allowed to continue blundering about, screaming endlessly at the Guilty?  Did the Strategist grin knowingly and say to wait, for my come-uppance was always just around the corner?  For just how long, prior to the cock-up at Craigavon, had I been blogging of the Burning Hands?
I say cock-up, but right now I'm starting to wonder about the whole thing.. Whether the specific unregulated frequencies emitted by the iBurst tower, that achieved such stunning results, hadn't been ordered by their Area Controller’s Superiors?

Was the unqualified Prat given control of that circuit and the mast, told to try this, or try that, deliberately?  I've always had him/her inadvertently punching in the wrong codes on the keyboard, to create such mayhem.. This morning I'm prepared to concede I may have been way off the mark there.. That whatever frequencies that were coming off that mast were not in error at all, but were being deliberately run in the name of experimental research…
Do you recoil in disgust that I could suggest such a thing could be done to one’s fellow human beings?  Or does Karl Muller shake his head in exasperation wishing I would keep up? 
Have he and the Part-time Activist already discussed the probability that the emissions at Craigavon were not done in error at all, but were a part of the experimental ‘tests’ being run?  That at that point, Tracey-Lee Dorny had been studied briefly, if at all, and regarded as a non-threat?  Attractive blond, single-mum, a problem?  Not a chance, hey Janneman?  *winks..

And before you knew it, your inate male chauvinism had you in the dwang?  *falls over choking.. I'm betting those residents were allowed to continue suffering for weeks, while the Boffs clinically evaluated the results and you continued to laugh off Tracey’s efforts to mobilise her neighbours…
As courageous as she surely is, I very much doubt that Ms. Dorny would've achieved what she did without voda3g’s personal pint-sized Nemesis getting involved…
Yeah, here’s looking at you kid…

I already told you way back that you were different, did I not?  Your reaction?  Irritation that a known Simpleton insisted on putting you on a pedestal..*cackles..  I backed off quite smartly, did I not, and even allowed my doubts to creep in for a while, as I toyed with the idea that an effort would be made to turn you.. To this day I've a feeling that you are already a part of a WUG and that you were carefully invited on board, on the recommendation of someone who has a history of under-estimating the fairer sex…*waves to the Strategist happily…

Time to download updates to your harddrive Janneman?  That Wimmen Are Weak program just isn't cutting it, and badly needs an upgrade…
When the Rocket Scientist generalises about this huge experiment that’s covering the country, is he aware of the pockets of individuals singled out for specific ‘testing’?  May I remind him that the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban himself, one Allen Spence, told me to my face, that our stretch of Harris Crescent was one of only two areas (the other being the shackland at the foot of Mayville Hill aka Cato Crest) which had been fitted with monitoring devices?  That even now, all these years later, I recall his air of self-satisfied amusement as he trotted out the lie, that the surveillance technology had been installed to catch cable thieves… *projectile vomits…

I remember blogging repeatedly that we'd never had cable stolen from this section, and that even then I was aware that he was lying… How the hell long ago was that?  Was it before or after the PTB embarked on the blatant abuse of Human Rights, that resulted in an orphanage becoming a mini base-station?  *heaves…
Are the Director and the Principal following me here? Have they checked out www.emrffrsa.org. and the ambiguous chart of symptoms of over-exposure to EMR? Have they? *shrill…

Of all of those findings that may be so easily shrugged off, the one that interests me the most is the one least likely to be shared by the victims… Yep, you guessed it – It’s the bed-wetting… *winks…

*At this point I interrupt myself to say it's now 4.25am and I just heard the GameWrecker groan in the next room.. I went through, only to be told that he’d had a sudden cramp in the back of his thigh, and you just KNOW our Controller had a boner…*

A door to door survey of ALL the locals, including the Chosen, would yield just how many cases of incontinence?  Missus Newton? You? Your boys?  Should I ask Sue the Book and her son?  See, I already know the answer from my friends at No. 4, though it's not been said out loud…
Am I onto something here at long last?  Would I be startled by the results of something as banal, yet embarrassing, as a bed-wetting survey?

I speak freely of the immense pain I endure due to the BackFire frequency, and yet I cringe at my self-centred whines, when I consider what young Gary went through and what his old man must be suffering.. Both had/have open ulcers on their bodies due to the diabetes.. Open wounds, that’s pain is exacerbated ten-fold by the use of the BF frequency, and our Area Controller’s cold and calculated continued use of this shocker…
Yes, Tamara – This creature you’ve aligned yourself with for life, is indeed the Sadist I've claimed him to be…
I've proven that the Broken Wrist frequency works just as well, to enable him to eavesdrop on private conversations, and yet he continues to employ the BF frequency .. Orders?  He’s just doing what he’s told to do?  Don’t give me that CRAP!!!  This Perverted Travesty of a Human being has been listening avidly to the results of his efforts for a long time, and thoroughly enjoying them… *sick..

I logged into mybroadband last night, and waited with interest to see what would happen.. My Controller kept the BF frequency hovering nearby in the background for the duration of my visit, but managed to avoid the brutal savagery he’d employed the previous evening.. *curtseys..
But wait – there’s more.. How often have I whined of the exquisite pains in my hands and wrists as I sit here at the keyboard?  Of the pain I can experience just by holding the mouse?   
Whether a foolish oversight by the Sadist or not, there was not one flicker of pain to my hands or wrists last night.. Not one…

IMO, it proves that this employee of the Druglord Barnabas is concentrating ALL his efforts on the BF frequency in my direction and has no intention of putting it in a back drawer permanently… Is that what this massive push to the New Age is all about?  Criminals and payback?  Sure looks that way to me at the moment… *stomps off in a huff…

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 16th January 2011 at 5.47pm.