Saturday, January 22, 2011

INSULT TO INJURY...
(begun Thursday 20th January at 7.55pm..)

* It's now 6.14pm Saturday, and the Knob hit me with the BF the minute I signed into mybroadband.  I suggested he put me on Conference so I could ask Tamara if she knew what he was doing?  That didn’t help, so I figure it’s time to give Jannie van Zyl some more publicity instead….*

Is that what he tells you Tamara?  Really?  That it's his job to join me in the toilet and bathroom, and that part of his 'research' necessitates him keeping me company in the BATH?  *falls over laughing…  Trouble is, guys – this ‘research’ bullshit was tacked on way too late, and I guess the Balliram's shenanegans are easily as well known as I am by now… *grins…

Let's get down to brass tacks then, shall we?  If as I suspect, Special Needs, Agent Asshole’s years of abusing us are now suddenly being labelled as RESEARCH, it's research into what exactly?
The results of the EMR he's flooding into our homes?  Is this not some sort of violation of Human Rights after all?  Ooops!  I lost my rights when I …. When I what?
As far back as the time Koobair the Squat decided our little Neighbourhood Watch was an irritation, would be my guess..  When Sydenham SAPS and it's Rotten Apples, along with their business partner the Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas, controlled the Zone comfortably between them, and any unity between concerned residents had to be nipped smartly in the bud?

A tale I've repeated ad nauseum, simply because it’s the truth..*yawns..  Glen Nayager was brought in to head Dodge City at around the same time the Droogs first began swarming up the streetlights carrying the beginnings of Allen Spence’s surveillance technology… A merry band of criminals all working comfortably together with the Insurance Scammer and IT Cracker installed at No. 6…

Poor old Selebi didn’t see it coming, and was butt-kissed into believing he was just the bee’s knees… I’m betting it's an open secret among Interpol Agents Internationally, that our Jackie was being set up for an elaborate fall… His title of Head Honcho of that once reputable institution was a joke, but one that persuaded the gullible fellow to part with a great deal of the budget, in the form of those magnificent Beemers to his favourites, amongst other things… *winks…
Once he'd outlived his usefulness, his Leverage File was perused at leisure, and he was taken down with little fuss, while his One-Eyed Pimp here in Sydenham went from strength to strength…

I saw the SAPS vehicle driving through into the Hospice grounds as I left for the shops this morning.. The same vehicle was pulled in by the Hospice gates when I finally got home just before 2pm.. This time there were a couple of uniformed officers standing laughing and joking merrily with the driver, and I got the impression whoever was terminally ill, wasn’t very close to those particular visitors? *interested…

The recent coy silence (for the most part) from my Area Controller’s little wireless devices, is deafening.. Though if I were to climb my stairs to the road right now, you can guarantee a couple of them would activate shrilly up on the street…
Something else you forgot to mention to the local Wuggers, Bali? 
You and the Molestor thought no-one would notice the ‘crickets’ and ‘grasshoppers’ that burst into song every time a resident passed a particular spot?  That they'd never in a million years question how a small insect could escape the attentions of it's many predators for months and months on end, and remain unscathed, in the same spot?

See, if you'd spun them the bullshit line that these beams criss-crossing the area are there for their security, and then proceeded to prove it, I'd doubt anyone would mind… A shame then, that on Monday night I heard the guy from Blue Security saying that crime is on the increase again…
Like the cameras hidden on the streetlights, the nunus are there to ASSIST the carefully organised crime, controlled by Glen Nayager, are they not?
It's now laughably simple to have a car hijacked, or your home visited by a thief or two, just by the simple employment of a cellphone…

I called the GW to come check out my little CPF Nokia the other morning.. I'd just taken it off the charger and had nearly dropped the thing, it was that hot.. I'm betting that was one enraged surge that fried our VC’s fuse box like that.. Dead easy to achieve, and SO rewarding, hey Bali?  You and that Abusive clone you tango with, should maybe tread softly there, despite your irritation, as he, unlike myself, can actually string more than 2 words together, and isn't afraid to speak out, either…

I'd headed to Cloud 9 early this evening, but the ensuing violent abuse via the frequencies from my Area Controller, had me happily chatting to you instead.. I've had me a cup of tea and trimbled about and penned a line or two here, with no further thought of sleep…
Where was Bali’s little wife at 8pm this evening, as he tore into me with such savagery? Out? Or tucked up peacefully in her bed, while he hunched over his smartphone or laptop in der Bunker, causing me agony?  *curious…  Will she last as long Nayager’s latest wife did, before throwing in the towel and divorcing him in disgust?
By now she knows he’s sick, and that the combination of the company he keeps and the technology, is going to make him sicker… A sorry state of affairs after such a brilliant start to their careers… *eyeroll…

Is young Baron now a rising star in the field of Crackerdom?  Monty?  When our Area Controller is finally poached by some enormous international organisation, who will fill his shoes?  Just KIDDING!!! *shrieking with mirth…  I'm the Knob’s only real claim to fame, and if you separate us, he’ll disappear up his own backside in a puff of green smoke…
Nobody, apart from the Druglord, would be crazy enough to employ this psychopath, in a hundred years…*roffels…

Friday 21st January at 4am..

I used to blog about the steady thunderous noise in the early hours, coming from the Brickfield Road area?  It turned out to be those giant Romanian road-working machines laying the initial cabling… I'm amazed there's any road surfaces left to carve up, but that’s what appears to be happening out there right now, plus the occasional sound of a jackhammer to boot…*blinks..

By the time I finally staggered out of bed, BossBoy had his nunus up and running nicely, though I don’t hear the hissing of his Wireless song right now..*interested….  Had I hoped that rpm or Cara would intercede on my behalf when I reported the heightened BF, each time I browse the Forum?  How can they? Officially I'm a non-entity, and unofficially I'm the so-called Enemy, so no, there'll be no help from that quarter…

I went back to the Talking to Your Doctor page on emrffsa last night, and still the Support Group SA sits unusable…
I studied the Contact Us message option for a bit and decided there was no point, as anything I typed there would be summarily blocked by my Network Admin anyways…*shrugs..

I was left wondering whether the SA Support Group had standards, or membership requirements.. Standards that it had been decided I didn’t meet, and therefore my link had been disabled.. *sighs.. Are you amused by how easily the tiny bit of self-confidence I've acquired, heads for the hills at times like these?  It's par for the course guys, so get over it… *grins..
Besides, if I were to hear one genuinely kind word on the web, it would likely reduce me to an incoherent, blubbing wreck…
Young hal had told me on gmail chat something along the lines that he'd formed the impression of a loud-mothed assertive person, and asked whether this was true.. I'd leaned back and repeated his words to the GW who'd said without hesitation that I was in fact introverted, and took a while before trusting people, before opening up…
This from a chap who’s been on the receiving end of my unpleasantness for more years than I can remember right now… Whether Douglas was quoting the Behaviourists official diagnosis, or his own, it goes to show that even the Intellectuals aren't above getting it wrong..*cackles…

Saturday 22nd January at 3.10am…

The minute I opened the front door I could smell the woodsmoke, telling me we have a Bushdweller nearby after all this time…
One of Bali's devices chirrups on it's quietest setting, rhythmically, out there, and he’s tried the hissing wireless song that squeezes my ears… *yawns…
I only got round to checking out Friday’s Mercury last night, and was unsurprised to find the Sex Offender had successfully eeled his way out of more of the charges laid against him… See Page 4 Natal Mercury Friday 21st January 2011. Nayager acquitted of three charges, and again, the term farce springs to mind… *belches..

In my typical sloppy fashion, I didn’t note the title of the thread I found and enjoyed last night in Off Topic… Internet History?  The one I guess I was supposed to find, where wrathex amongst others, posted of how they began using the Internet…
Would I have recognised His Excellency, the Voice of Reason’s nick back in the day?  Another of the hordes that clearly felt I deserved my fate back then, and sees no reason to change their opinion now.. Cest la vie…. *shrugs…

And yes – Doubtless as intended, I see her hemmed in and surrounded by her good friends and advisors, carefully protected from making decisions on her own, regarding the mouthy and idiotic toad.. *waves…
On the one hand it's great to see she's so well supported, while on the other, it’s a stark reminder that it was dim-witted to look for any help in that direction.. Eish! No wonder the poor girl was mortified that she'd been singled out by the most despised toad on the interwebz!
Still, there's always those moments of quiet introspection, when you're free to think your own thoughts, and tis then that I can only hope my panicked shrieks nip by the armour so kindly provided by her myriad protectors…*winks..
Ooh!  A wave of sheer desolation just arrived.. Should I wallow in it, or should I set it aside for later?  *decides later will do, and thanksgod for the short-term memory loss…

We pulled up outside the ex-Treasurer's home on Thursday at about 2pm, and I walked across the road and took THESE pictures for you.. Two separate poles with their enormous lights activated, and running a deep nearly orange colour.. Pretty, hey?  Their colour has nothing to do with the headaches at No. 33 has it Rezah?
Yeah, I finally figured out that the signal lights changing colour so drastically, were due to my Area Controller’s manipulation of their frequency output.. *belches…

I remain as clueless as ever to what goes on behind the scenes, and you only have my word that the savage abuse continues unabated… *looks at Jannie van Zyl… You could change this, but you ain't gonna, are you? *mutters…

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 22nd January 2011 at 7.04pm.