Friday, January 14, 2011

COLLATERAL DAMAGE...ll
(begun Friday 14th January at 3.15am..)

Take a flyer…?  Would I be ridiculously impressed if I knew how it was being achieved?  Yeah – I can see a couple of you nodding out there…. Again, it’s the 1.15am thing I speak of…. *BAM!* And I’m awake, but why?  A sound, or a pain so fleetingly savage that it's gone before I surface properly?  Equally remarkable is that Sophie hasn’t done a runner, for the second night in a row…
When I look across at her lying there, ostensibly dead to the world, she isn't, and her ears are pricked up just as they were yesterday in the early hours…  You’re yawning already, and you shouldn’t be…

As much as Balliram is the Early Warning Alarm system for the Project's achievements in the field of fatal or near-fatal frequencies, is the little dog an indication of what's in the air around me… Why does she sleep on semi-alert?  Has the Dog Whisperer been visiting ours to collect/move more nunu’s?
Or is it simply the Controller enabling a variety of different frequencies that has her built-in sound system on point?

A lone hadeda calls out in the dark valley, and my microwave buzzing suddenly increases in pitch.. You find them to be noisy, irritating birds, right?  Often I'd have to agree with you, except that at this time of day I find them to be reliable indicators that our Controller is up and at it, even now… *grins…
Ahh… I hear the fat dog suddenly begin to flap her ears frantically in the next room, before she thuds to the floor and seeks refuge elsewhere….  A home-strike at last… *applauds her Master….

It's become a habit to look for changes when I get home from my regular Thursday outings, as you know, and yesterday was no exception… One of the first things I'd done was to go out and refill the bird-feeder, and there it was, where I simply couldn’t miss it.. *grins delightedly…
A cricket run FFS!! I can't say when I last saw such a thing!  Smack in the middle of our little front lawn, in the still neatly-cut grass… Hau!  
Another subject that has you nodding off?  More fool you…
Clearly the noisy little wireless devices have an important role to play in this orgy of surveillance, and for all I know, may do more than just report back to the Controller once they're crossed…
The horrendously shrill little fella that has lived for so long outside our lounge windows has become strangely reticent of late..
Actually only since I've taken to drawing the curtain behind the sofa…*winks… My Master's minute devices thrive on LOS, and without it, they seem to fall into a sullen silence…
Fear not – It's temporary, and I guess it's planning it's new location even as I write, and probably by either Sunday or Monday it'll be back in full voice, but moved somewhere slightly different…? *grins..

I had a mini blow-out yesterday morning, when I arrived as usual at Hofmyr Pick 'n Pay.. It had been brewing for a couple of hours before I'd even left the house, but it only hit me as I trudged up and down the aisles…*blinks…
There was no BackFire frequency flooding the store, and I hadn't so much as a flicker of pain while I was there… Whether it was my own epiphany I'd experienced earlier, or the employment of some other clever wave-length, I'll never know, but I had to fight the urge to lay down on the floor and weep.. By the time I got over to the Farmer’s Market it was gone, and I'd cheered up again…

*The BF frequency has just kicked in, as I sit here scribbling at the desk.. Morning, Master…*

Yeah – I guess when the realisation finally hit me that we're now well into Phase 2 of the ‘testing’, and that our Area Controller has been ordered to restrict himself to enjoying the results of his use of unregulated frequencies, my own useless insignificance hit me like a hammer-blow… Better late than never hey Bali? 

Tis a massive oversight on my part that I've not reminded you that both Missus B.Snr and B.Jnr down at number 4 are diabetics.   My Controller told you this a long time ago?  I've always known it, but had obviously forgotten… Does that give you a little more insight into why she is suffering so badly under Balliram's tender ministrations?  Karl? KARL!!
Had you suspected as much already? 
I'm aware that it must be a near-impossible task to follow me, as I hop haphazardly from topic to topic, making little sense anywhere.. That’s surely the main reason I've been allowed to continue publishing my blog… *red…

Anyways, now that I've finally remembered to tell you about No. 4’s diabetes, as well as number 17’s, the agonies she suffers with her hands probably makes a bit more sense… The huge amounts of nausea that drove her to go to the GP earlier this week, tell me that our Controller is trying something different for a change, and that he has increased the use of a particularly nasty wavelength…
Were I to ask B.Jnr., would I find that the pains he suffers with his knee joints, have increased accordingly?  I've an idea that’s not the case, and that it's his mum that’s currently being targeted, and is bearing the brunt of this unofficial testing… *vomits freely…

With every sentence I write, it should be becoming clearer why the Sicko next door remains in the Project's employ, and why he's regarded as perfect for the position of Area Controller..
How many people do you know that could handle this line of work and actually enjoy it tremendously?  Bearing in mind that he can VOIP the homes of his targets and actually HEAR them voice their distress ? 
Think about it folks… His efforts to aid Nayager in running Organised Crime throughout the Zone haven't ceased by any means, but I would guess they’ve taken a back seat to the now concentrated ‘tests' being run on the local inhabitants down here… *gags…
Who’s calling the shots?  Any ideas Rezah?  *is just sad….

LATER at 4.55am..

Not a peep out of Balliram's personal wireless song this morning.. So I've just been outside in the courtyard to make doubly sure.. I went out and stood on the path between our homes, to hear only the pleasant muted hum of the larnie new aircon unit by their bedroom windows…*yawns…
But wait!  What’s this?! *bolt-eyed…. A THIRD unit?  WhenTF was that installed, and why have I only just seen it HERE?  I fetched the camera and managed THIS shot, where you will see that the latest arrival is now easily level with my little side window where I'm sitting right now… *falls over laughing…
Mere feet away I tell you….

What did he tell you, Missus C?
Seriously?  That it wasn’t enough to have the one existing unit on der Bunker, and he needed a second one next to it, due to the appalling heat?  What you don’t know doesn’t bother you?
(Eh – the BF frequency that had faded completely since he first enabled it earlier, has just kicked back in again..*grins…)
Has a similar giant aircon unit been added to the existing one that overlooks B.Snr's lounge windows? 
BTW – It was that warm yesterday that I opened the little side window here next to me, and left it open, which is why, when I didn’t hear the Master's own wireless song, I went out into DLOS to check..

Only the unit by their bedroom gave off a genteel hum, while the 2 units on der Bunker sat tjoepstil as could be expected…. The sound coming from the active aircon is as far removed from his wireless song noise as you can make it.. No similarity at all… *shrugs…
Will I be physically aware of any changes that occur as a result of the new and so strategically placed giant, just feet from my window?   So far, nada… But you can rest assured you'll be the first, to hear if any oddness occurs..
There I was yesterday, stunned into total misery by the overwhelming realisation of my own insignificance, only to find this morning that all may not be lost after all… *perks up… Sure that unit fell off a truck, and who can resist a bargain, but you KNOW there's more to it than that, and it won't be long before I find out, one way or the other… *waits stoically…

I'm guessing the RF Expert could take a picture of Millie the Gross which would allow a surgeon to remove half my back without touching my spine?  Where were you ten years back? *screams..
Though I've no understanding of the technical jargon on the MRI SA site, it would appear that my reaction to any electro-magnetic force field would preclude me from having surgery at this late stage..*sighs..
You want to take a shot at it anyways?  Literally?  You can vouch that there won't be any Mob-affiliated hanky-panky, such as anaesthetics being watered down or exchanged?  *winks… You’ve not yet tried it on humans?  You need a volunteer?  *waves…. With a 3-D pic of a slice of the offending area, could Millie be lazered off the face of the earth without having to cut?  *absolutely fascinated…

Oops! I've done it again, and veered way off topic..
The Rocket Scientist should be aware that one of the hardest hit by the use of unregulated frequencies has been Sue the Book..I guess she must be nudging 50 by now?  She doesn’t have diabetes, nor does her son, whose knees play up so badly, for no apparent reason..
What she does have, that Missus B.Snr. doesn’t, is inescapably perfect DLOS to the LOT, even to the winking red lights on the Microwave tower in Overport, and the biggest (for the moment), wireless base station in the country, over at Howard College..
Let's not forget the existing cellmast directly facing her in Barnard Road, or the mini base-station to her left, created at St. Theresa’s orphanage/Convent… She’s screwed?  I guess so… *sighs..

Peace julle..
(As I reached this point typing in Word, my microwave buzzing changed pitch startlingly…. Wassup ? I'm aware that my short-term memory is now pretty much defunct and that the 'new' aircon unit may well have been installed some time ago.  I will check my photo albums for such evidence..)
---oOo---

Friday 14th January 2011 at 11.44am…