Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...
(begun Wednesday 12th January at 3.00am...)

*Instead of sitting rock-steady as it does in, for instance, mybroadband, the signal quality is jumping constantly as I type here in blogger*

'Sup Tamara?  *waves… I hopped up on the kid’s bed fifteen minutes ago, to shut the little side window, and I see your kitchen light’s on..?  I've been awake since 1am again, when your old man woke me in his usual fashion, and has spent the last couple of hours assaulting me with practically every means at his disposal…*blinks..

This particular session even included some serious stabbing pains behind my left eye.. Neat hey?  I see he’s still running that big signal enhancer at the top of your drive, at half-mast… Did you ever dare ask him why?
Gosh, the Wireless song he’s running out of your place is loud… Lucky you’ve got the Aircons so you don’t have to hear it.. Has he had some sort of insulation installed in your rooms to protect you from any possible fallout?  Hopefully, that’s a yes…. Pulsing signal… hmm.. I guess that’s what he’s using, though I dunno where that came from…

A strange lad is our Bali.. Pretty sharp on the techno side of things, but sadly lacking in imagination for a bloke who’s rapidly approaching middle-age.. But hey – you’ve found that out for yourself by now.. *grins…
Do you have a clue what he hopes to achieve by these early morning attacks in our home, or is he just doing it to mortify you?  *curious.. Is he still being manipulated by outside forces, or has he finally lost the plot and is running on his insecurities and ego alone?

I've an idea he continues to think he can frighten me.. Bwahaahaa….  No really.  Whatever it is he’s doing, may impress his like-minded thuggee chommies mightily, but it's totally wasted on me.. Cheerfulness in the face of adversity is my motto, and though it’s a shame that the innocent and clueless GameWrecker takes the brunt of Bali’s ongoing rage, there's sod-all I can do about it, other than share here with you..

I’m no angel, and must confess that I lay on Cloud 9, enduring the concentrated assault, while a part of me wondered gleefully what I'd said to cause the onslaught… *One of his boring, repetitive nunus has just kicked in nearby*
Ja, I'm well aware that saying nothing at all wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference, but I like to kid myself I earned the beating…
You must be pretty drained yourself by now…You’ve gone to the wall for him so many times over the past years, I've lost count, and you’ve dragged him off me often enough, that I'm in your debt forever…
Sure, it wasn’t through any sympathy for my plight, but rather to try and prevent him being exposed for what he really is… All that effort wasted, tsk…..
He’ll tell you he’s isolated the EMR to our home, and that there's no way it will affect you or the girls… He’s doing the same thing to B.Snr’s home on the other side, and that’s a given…

There you sit, squashed tightly in between the two of us, protected by WHAT?  You're the clever one of the Outfit, and yet you're not remotely anxious?  Your husband is on a single-minded mission to destroy me and possibly others nearby, one way or the other, and the safety of his own family is of secondary importance right now…
As usual, I'm telling you stuff you already know, and I've no doubt you find it irritating in the extreme…(I dare you to let your mum read this and see if she agrees with me..)

He will feed you this excuse and that story about how there's no way you or the girls are at risk, but you’ve seen for yourself way too many times how often Reason leaves that building…
I can't help you. How long do you think I'd last if you left him?  You're the last vestige of respectibility he has, though you appear to have lost most of your stabilising powers…*sighs…
Funny how things turn out hey?  As much as I felt compelled in the early hours of yesterday, to voice my concern over Jannie van Zyl’s well-being, in my Two Birds blog, is it unlikely we would've enjoyed this little heart to heart, if it wasn’t for Bali's insistence that I wake up at 1am again today.. *beams…


LATER at 4.25am

Right. I've got the chicken livers on, and it's time to catch up on other things.. The dodgy contractors HERE got the streetlights back up and running, except of course for the Control pole right outside Balliram’s house and the one just below B.Snr’s and the Mothership..*winks.. It caused a few glitches last night, and I guess our *at this point my Master’s house alarm is sounding as I type into Word* Controller’s house alarm went off three and a half times before he finally managed to get it to behave..
There was a flurry of small dips to our lights sometime after 8pm, but otherwise nothing remarkable..
I was sufficiently amused by the wag who saw fit to register on durbanite.co.za yesterday, under the name Jan van Zyl, and I sent him/her a gift…
I scrolled through page after page of crappy clip-art but couldn’t find a single toad nor even a frog..*mutters crossly.. In the end I clicked on a mummy FFS, and hoped it would do.. *snorts..
It's nice to see you’ve not ALL lost your sense of humour..

LATER at 5.30am

I see young Gareth has managed to persuade his dad the Plumber (at no. 14) to leave THIS carriage lamp and THIS beauty, activated overnight.
The hectic enhancer on Freddie’s servants quarters can't cope with the height of the thunbergia on my wall, and something was needed that shone over the hedge.. Happily, the Plumber and his family were finally invited to join the elite Chosen and the WUG sometime last year…
I remember how at one stage, he had been given three different tenders to ensure that he was kept busy away from home, while the waterlines were ‘rearranged’ in the road outside his home HERE.

Long after they'd purportedly finished the work, I remember him expressing his disgust at the shoddy workmanship… Has it since been revealed to him that his good fortune is due in large part to the Project?  Or did they merely recruit young Gareth, and leave him to explain it all to his dad?  *waves…

When I stepped out on my verandah at 5am I experienced brief but fierce earache… Does this not confirm what I was saying to Missus C earlier?  Or will her techno-genius reassure her that it was simply an isolated pocket of EMR floating on my stoep?  *falls over…

I enjoyed wrathex thread at mybroadband on the imminent arrival of aliens.. I have to wonder why nobody's figured it out yet.  Or they have, but they're simply too embarrassed to say so?  Who do you think mapped out the starter–route for the Project, way back in the nineties FFS?  Allen Spence?  Give me strength!!  *laughing…

I'll admit I got lucky and was allowed to see them in action, but if you'd been standing next to me at the time, it's likely your tunnel-vision would've precluded you from sharing the experience… I've no doubt that wrathex would have seen the phenomenon and marvelled at it as I did, and it's fortunate that she's young enough to be around to witness even more amazing sights to come.. Such dedication and belief deserves a reward…
Sadly, the UFO Hunter, Cynthia Hind from MUFON, spent years seeking aliens, without ever personally witnessing anything, and she died of cancer in the early 2000’s.  A remarkable woman, and she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we’re not alone…

LATER at 11.30am

I've just been chatting on the phone to Missus Bernie from No. 17.. Gary’s mum?  Turns out old Bernie himself was taken to hospital yesterday, bleeding internally?  Also a diabetic like his son was, and also suffering with ulcers on his legs.. (I smell another score coming up here Bali… Geez, the old man is 75 FFS, so what if the Project Fantastique knocks off 5 or 10 years from his life.  Nobody will look twice at a perforated ulcer if that’s the diagnosis….)

Missus B.Snr had to go to the GP on either Monday or Tuesday, for the extreme nausea she was suffering… Never mind the Agonising Hands frequencies, that baby has to be one of the nastiest employed. You paying attention there? Try sitting up straight.

Missus Bernie and I had finally gotten round to the cause of their ailments, and she'd just said her daughter had asked her to tell me she's having dreadful problems with her legs and feet, never mind the earache (!) when my fixed line started mucking about .. Shortly after that the line was dropped….*looks at the Culprit...
Tellus Jannie – What's a toad to do?  You're still as confident as ever that we’d never pull together down here, unlike Tracey-Lee.. I guess you’re right, and there's not one Leader among the lot of us… *sighs… Are you already trotting out the ‘it's unfortunate, but these things happen’ line?  See, I'd take an oath that our Area Controller hasn’t just been popping into my bedroom after dark, but he's been slamming ALL the un-Chosen as hard as he can, night after night…
Someone got their eyes on these properties or what?

You'd have to have a screw loose to willingly move in here while Balliram and Nayager are around, but stranger things have happened..*shrugs.. Meanwhile, I've nowhere to turn for help, and am running in a tight, demented circle godhelpusall….*Two minutes ago my Controller landed in behind the telly*

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 12th January 2011 at 3.17pm.