Wednesday, December 08, 2010

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY...
(begun Tuesday 7th December at 11.45am..)

The GameWrecker himself made the third and final call to Jonelle at tradepage, just after 11.am, when she informed him that she'd only just been told there was a technical problem.. *coughs*  Panic in the camp?
Is our charming Area Controller now squealing like a pig to have my blog shut down? Why the delay?  Why the continued fraudulent side-roads, which must surely all eventually lead to Rome and total closure?
To shut down my blog officially would be to give it all the credibility I could ever have hoped for..
An often brutally honest account of a Fool, trapped by her own dimwittedness, in a web of astonishing intrigue, and downright criminal corruption…
Is my fate being discussed, even as I scribble here, sans the means to keep you updated?
Is the capping of our bandwidth the best you could come up with at the time? *studies the Genius…

With no expectations of real assistance, other than a desire to share our current problem, I called young Gavin (a local lad) at SITA (The State Intelligence Agency) and asked that he advise his Superiors of my official request for an honest Area Controller, to replace the Internet Thug employed by our Druglord to manage our circuit…
He asked who it was that Balliram answers to, and I replied that as far as I knew, it would be directly to Earl Michael Barnabas and his Proxy (or should that be Poxy?) Lieutenant, young Baron Franksen…  I made it plain that while I accepted that Big Brother monitoring was a world-wide phenomenon, the criminal nature and behaviour of the Area Controller assigned to this area, made a mockery of the entire concept…
I also informed him that at least three women (including me), living in close proximity, were displaying symptoms similar to those of severe carpal tunnel syndrome, and that at least two younger lads (and a third over in Abrey) were having problems with their knee joints..
The young man listened kindly, but even as I blethered on, we were both aware of time being wasted on a call that would never have my request met… *grins forlornly…

When I’d googled WretchedToad the day before, I'd found over 600 pages, many of which had pointed to my blog.. May I risk feeling just a little pride at this point?  A dangerous indulgence at the best of times, but may I? *whines…
Would I not LOVE to know just when I stopped being a joke and began to be regarded as a pain in the arse… I guess I've been upgraded again since then, and am now seen as some sort of viper… *beams delightedly…

Ag Jannie – you should've stuck with me babe, and not lost the plot, as has the unfortunately obsessed and perverted Area Controller you’ve staunchly backed for so long… I would've probably been your willing clown had you asked.. If only you'd stopped sneering so derisively, and had instead attempted to sell me one of the many stories created as Sales Pitches for the various communities… Who knows but that this Simpleton would have found one to her liking?  
Never mind, its rather too late for that now, and instead I suspect it will be a cold day in hell before I ever again experience the excellent connection I was given yesterday..*shrugs…

Can we chat now about the two Bank heists that took place yesterday? (Monday 6th).. In particular, the one at the Westville Centre?  You should all be aware that I'm a regular visitor there, and have been for years.. I watched with great interest as the Big Brother technology was installed throughout the Centre itself, and the Parking Lot, and have several rather delicious pictures to prove my point.
How often did my own Area Controller arrange for Fototec's equipment to go down inexplicably, after I'd been in to have my latest photos printed?  How many times were Ash’s hugely expensive machines spiked unto death deliberately?
(Your attempts at humility are wasted, Bali dear).. I stopped using that outlet, and the business recovered and flourishes today..*waves to Delon the Weasel….  

That particular ABSA branch is the one I prefer using, and I struggle to figure out how it all went down…  The press report in the Times of Tuesday December 7th Page 2 refers (www.timeslive.co.za)  It claimed that five men carrying AK’s accessed the Bank.. That security door is an absolute PIG, and takes forever to open, and it certainly wouldn’t hold five armed men in one go, surely?
Why did the tellers not hit the Panic button?  The paper says the thieves then SPED out of the Parking lot… Are we talking about the same shopping centre?  *astonished… Did the getaway vehicle simply plough through the boom, or was the boom stuck open, for some inexplicable reason, at the time?
And last but not least – who is the Area Controller for that Centre?  The one that liaises with the SAPS officers strategically placed at Westville Station?
If someone can sell you plausible answers to my questions, then maybe the technology wasn’t used to AID the bank robbers after all..*snorts…. I've not yet seen any articles on the robbery that took place later on at the Pavilion, but I'm betting there are similar questions that should be asked.…
Where were the monitors tasked to watch THAT enormous Mall, and WTF were they doing at the time of the heist? 
How long will you continue to buy the constant stream of excuses trotted out, before you finally see how neatly you’ve been conned?  *yawns…

There's no sign of a car on dear Bali’s driveway, though chances are this unfortunately incorrigible Coward has begun hiding his car in his garage for a change, though there is very little he can't achieve from as far away as Dodge City, via his smartphone… However, some pleasures are infinitely more enjoyable when executed straight from home, hey Master?  *winks…

LATER at 6.20pm

I've just switched on the PC, and the desk lamp simultaneously began it's flickering again.. How odd, as the computer runs off the kitchen jackpoint, while the lamp runs off the lounge jackpoint.. Problems, o Masterful One?  What was changed while you had the electrician on your property, ostensibly installing another aircon unit? *curious….
Have you once again abused the power invested in you, and caused damage to ours, as a result?
Right now the modem refuses to load more than three of it's five lights, though it ran perfectly when I updated my blog earlier…  I reset it, and it's fine now..*gags..

Wednesday 8th December at 5.20am..

The GW came home last night to say that there was a Brighton Beach SAPS vehicle pulled in at the Westwood Mall where he was shopping.  I never did buy that pitiful tale.  The one that had the Molestor now reduced to camping in the servant's quarters of his previous victim’s home in Chats?  He shouldn’t be allowed within 5 miles of that unfortunate woman, since she was forced to get a Court injunction to have his service pistol removed, after he'd threatened her once too often.. No, he's lurking much closer to the Zone..
That flat on Mayville Hill with Shlonge is still the best bet… Perfect for running the Organised Crime offensive, using the Big Brother technology, while brown-nosing his Boss, the Druglord, just a hop away over in Randles Road, at the same time..
Was it Nayager at the Mall last night?
Planning the next bank heist or jewellery shop robbery that’s due to go down over there?  Double-checking just where the cameras all are, and the exits, to make sure it goes off without a hitch?  Or was he merely picking up his Protection money? 

The technology has made it that much easier for these crimes to be perpetrated almost flawlessly, with the right ‘Manager’ in constant  touch with one or two of the gang, throughout the operation.. A job that suits the ex-Dodge City Head perfectly… He’ll see to it that no SAPS vehicles are patrolling nearby at the time, but are rather deployed over at Reservoir Hills or Clare Estate… Watch.

You’re aware of the Abuser’s brief, are you not Jannie?  No, not the finer details, but the general order that has One-Eyed Jack continuing to run Organised Crime in our area, to soften up the citizens?  If you weren't, you are now..
Who was it that originally came up with the brilliant idea of handing the technology to local Druglords and Organised Crime bosses, to speed up the installation, and to put the fear of god into the Community at the same time?   A strategy that has worked remarkably well in areas such as the Zone, and would have earned it's author some serious credit.. Any ideas Janneman?  A colleague perhaps, or someone even closer than that?  *winks..

You’d be appalled if I said that occasionally, I feel we two are on the same wavelength..*rolls about… A retarded toad, on the same frequency as a Mighty PuppetMaster?  The mere suggestion will probably ensure that we suffer more grief via our power supplies, as punishment for my cheek..*grins..  A now familiar dance-step, as I career across the ballroom floor to my inevitable doom..*roffels…
Cheer up there dude…*looks at the Telecoms Agent…. There was never the remotest chance I'd queer the pitch, and you have to admit you have the satisfaction of hearing how your talented protégé continues relentlessly, to cause us such pain…
It's just unfortunate that my friends at No.s 4 and 5 are included in the brutality, but that’s life right?

At 6.05am I hear a muffled chirrup from Bali’s remote and at the same time the Broken Wrist effect increases dramatically… The more I experience this magic, the more certain I become, that it’s the UNREGULATED frequencies that have to be employed in the monitoring of private homes and businesses… That this is the reason OUR country was honoured by being given the mandate to run the Big Brother trials, now including the audio-monitoring option. 
Populated by so many sheep, and government officials who would sell their own mothers for the right fee, we were absolutely perfect material, just waiting to be asked…

Peace..
PS:  As it happened, it was a cold day in hell, and I was treated to my second pleasant online experience in a row! Hooray!

---oOo---

Wednesday 8th December 2010 at 10.58am..