Friday, December 10, 2010

CONNECTIONS...
(begun Friday 10th December at 4.00am...)

*Today it's to be Word that he uses to create mischief as I attempt to update my blog......The two recent and astonishingly clear runs I've had when updating my blog, had Word opening without a delay, and causing no problems whatsoever... This morning however, he's waiting for me heheh..... No problemo, and we chunder on regardless.....*


The thready sound that I found oddly disturbing when I first picked it up some days ago?  It's become overused already, and is now just another background noise run by the Obsessed One... *grins.. I gave it the toad test a few minutes ago and it worked... I've told you several times before how I will begin to whisper or mumble audibly, and how whatever acoustics Bali is using, intereferes with his listening pleasure?  How once he hears me muttering, however quietly, he HAS to shut off the sound he engineers, in order to try and hear what it is I'm mumbling about.. Would you believe a ploy as simple as that, had him shutting down the tinny noise within seconds?  *roffels...

While I was out shopping yesterday, I'd stopped off at the Westville Mall, specifically to get more details on the bank heist that took place on Monday.. Has my Area Controller given you HIS version already?  Course he has!  *beams...
When I told her there's no way five adults armed with AKs could squeeze all together into that security door, and then make sure the door was properly shut, push the button, and wait for it to go green, she'd looked blank...
It's not a branch she uses, so she's unfamiliar with the setup... Was the boom in the Parking lot up or down, as the robbers sped off?  Hah!  The cunning buggers didn't even go through the boom to park the getaway vehicle in the parking lot.. They pulled it into the top of that narrow one-way road that snakes down to the Blue Heights Centre below, and that's the route they used to leave in haste...

An inside job, she said... They knew all the codes required, to allow them access to get behind the counters and tills... Yeah, I'm pretty sure my Controller will have been ahead of me here, and suggested I might well point a finger in his direction...*teeth.....
Hell yes!!  You've long been aware that he's some sort of IT Security consultant for ABSA, and that it was the GW himself who saw Bali BEHIND the bank counters on one memorable occasion in the past..*laughing... Those counter codes will have been a doddle for the Cracker to access, not so?  To pass on to Nayager and his chosen gang of hirelings who were tasked to do that particular heist....
May I suggest you make a note in your diary to remind yourself to check how long it takes for the bank authorities to come up with a suspect?  I'm betting it will be like, never?  *cackles...
In future, when you hear the latest bank robbery was an 'inside job' don't go looking at the innocent tellers, but rather at the Bank's IT Security consultant, who has access to ALL the information a gang of thieves could possible need, to run a smooth and lucrative operation..*yawns...

It doesn't stop with just the ABSA branches either... There's a Balliram on the Board over at FNB, and odds are, that my dear Master is the IT Consultant for that establishment as well...
You're surely beginning to grasp by now just why Nayager and his IT Monkey have pretty much been allowed to get away with murder/attempted murder, and still remain the darlings of the Project Authors? (At least the Strategist's..)  Nayager it is that has his little black book containing any number of contacts to choose from, to handle a particular crime...  See my clipart-based illustration entitled Hi-Ho... (It's out there somewhere... See that Bali gives you a link..)

How do you explain that picture done so long ago, that I've lost track?  How do you explain A Telkom Tecchie sat pickin his nose, or the Ballad of Cacklin Tard, for that matter?  Back then it was just therapy... A means I resorted to, to ease the pain and fear of being hounded relentlessly online and off...
A wierd Pre-cog? Moi?  I'd like to think that at the time I caused more than a little gooseflesh to erupt on several of the more corrupt Players involved, though it's more likely that my efforts caused little other than hysterical and unkind mirth... *sighs....

I guess I became a project myself, quite early on in this rotten Game.. That all the contacts I was in touch with regularly were added to the Grid asap?  My sister over in Lichfield, and her own version of Carpal Tunnel syndrome?  *pukes copiously over her genius Area Controller... My son?  I gave up mentioning the subject to him years ago, for fear of his well-being, and Balliram will confirm that I avoid contact with him if I can...
He will have been hounded as relentlessly as I am, to this day.. Another proud achievement by a crew of internet bullies given power they certainly don't deserve...My daughter?  You've already heard how her dwelling was accessed a few months back, up in the Midlands...
How nothing was taken, in this demonstration designed to rattle me...
Rather more caution is being displayed in that area, for the moment.. The Aviator is no slouch when it comes to wireless, though he presents no threat at all to the Big Brother Operatives, being as how he is so distracted by his own domestic misfortunes and will be, for years to come...

Did my Area Controller manage to pick up the conversation we had on our driveway, just before the kids left to head back up to Rosetta on Tuesday?  I'm betting that's a yes...*grins..
The Aviator expressed his astonishment at having only just learned of Telkom's fibre network that's in place across the country... You couldn't ask for clearer proof that the chap's head is busy elsewhere, and that it's unlikely he'll EVER catch up to what's really going on, until it's way too late... *snorts...
The only recourse I have, is to constantly remind you that my kid's home HAS been accessed, and that if anything were to befall either of them, however unrelated it might appear, you may safely look at Barnabas and his web of criminal employees, to find the perpetrator...

Do I stress and fret about the added perils the Information Theft Project has laid in my family's path?  Nope, I do not, for it is written....
Will my Area Controller deny that Jimmy Bellowes Field was rigged up and put on the Grid sooner than other areas? Simply because I'm there every week, to visit the little Farmer's Market? *cackles... Will he say that I'm talking rubbish as usual, and that the technology would've been installed anyway? *falls over laughing...
Bullshit!   The amount of digging being done in that obscure corner of Westville, and the fact that the streetlight at the entrance to the field and clubhouse is ALWAYS on when I arrive, are a clear indication that it was hastily bumped up on the list... *flattered beyond....

Bali and I are both aware of the reason for this, are we not dear boy?  That some of the conversations I've had there, have proven to be most interesting... *winks.. Alas, that's in the past, as the dude has figured out for himself that loose lips sink ships, and he no longer feeds me anything of interest... *roffels...
See guys - while my Controller and his own personal Sweeper have vehemently insisted all along that I'm no more than entertainment for the troops, I'm arrogant enough to guess that I've had them on the hop on more than one occasion...
That I've caused them to scramble into damage control mode several times in the past, is a given...

If, after all this time, my ceaseless and repetitive blabbering still finds you in any way undecided as to who is the Prevaricator, and who is as straight as a die, you would be better served employing your valuable time elsewhere...
Tis not necessarily Balliram's astounding Cracker skills that keep him defended and protected against my allegations.. Nor is it his lessons on hacking, taught to innocent young wuggers.. But rather his connections to the Mob, and the vast web of people they control in turn...  Something that is truly worth it's weight in gold, hey Jannie?
Something that will keep you backing this criminal, even though it may well bring your own reputation under scrutiny... *sad....

I'd typed up The drains Are Alive after 4pm yesterday, with NO interference whatsoever... The modem loaded all five lights straight away and they sat there, rock-steady, for the duration...
However, when I rebooted later, at 6.45pm, it was once again to find my signal quality veering between 96% down to 40%, and the lights on the modem dropping accordingly... I asked my Network Admin out loud if Tamara would consider his behaviour to be wise, and I'm damned if the modem didnt settle down straight away, and remain steady, until I'd finished browsing and logged off...
I've told you many times how well we understand one another, Bali and I....*grins...

Without his personal Public Relations Officer and Respectibility Cover, he would be lost... Despite her devoted loyalty, there is only so much humiliation she can take.. To be seen to support a coward, who consistently attacks innocents physically, via wireless frequencies and their power supplies, may yet prove to be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
Little Missus C has lied steadily and convincingly on his behalf for far too long, and she surely grows tired of finding that her SO cannot, and has no desire, to change his ways... *sighs..

When I click on the desktop iBurst icon and choose Connect, what is the difference between the little window that appears saying 'Registering your computer on the Network' and the other one that so often pops up instead with, 'connecting via WAN miniport (PPPOE)...'?   The latter very often is the one that results in an error message saying 'remote computer not responding'... A network problem?  Rubbish!  Our access is being deliberately blocked, generally on a spiteful whim from our Admin....
And while I'm at it....
Why do most of the email addies in my Contacts in gmail have an almost greyed out comma inserted at the end?  I generally delete them before hitting Send, but am curious to know whether this could confirm my claim that Balliram's agenda most definitely includes tampering with my CPF- related correspondence.. Your call, CleverDick?

The clouds are rolling in from the North East, and it looks like it's going to be a warm one... I shan't embarrass young Linoman by posting out on his thread at mybroadband, but it goes without saying that I hope Saturday turns out to be a brilliant event, and I guess she's a lucky girl to have found herself a bloke with balls.. *applauds..
Strength to you both, and peace..

---oOo---

Friday 10th December 2010 at 11.36am....