Monday, November 22, 2010

IT’S NOT WHO YOU KNOW....
(begun Sunday 21st November at 8.30pm…)


A quickie…. You think Ian Halliday is aware of our situation or not?  That the GW is paying tradepage for a service that’s being supplied by a Cracker?  See – I fail to understand how he can’t know… In fact, I guess he came to some sort of scurvy arrangement a long time ago, to keep schtumm on the unfortunate customers who’ve been hijacked as guinea-pigs for the Project…*pukes..

Someone finally got through to Balliram?  Somebody had to spell it out for him?  It doesn’t matter who’s using the effing computer – the Service is paid for, and to refuse a connection is fraud, dude… Hell, if you counted all the endless Error 718s Remote Computer Not Responding that I've been given over the years, our charming Stalker should've been locked up a long time ago… *yawns…
Lately?  Not so bad… He goes for the Server Not Found option these days, and as witnessed by my struggles earlier today, he hammers me in Word as well… More whining?  Naa – I'm down to the wire right now, and I guess stoic resignation is about the only reaction he gets…. *eyeroll…

Bear in mind that flying blind (as my circumstances dictate) I've no clue what goes on behind the scenes, if indeed anything at all.. *belches…
I rarely allow myself to fantasize that I've a champion of any sorts out there, for that would be delusional, would it not?  *winks at Jannie…  Nope – it's just me versus the Mob, and right now I'm not faring that well… *grins..

LATER at 9.04pm..

And that dip to our power supply was?  A storm on the way?

Monday 22nd November at 4.00am…

It's raining.. V said yesterday that any more rain would finish off my tomato plants for good.. *note to self to compose requiem….
Should I have been surprised to find the Tribune made no mention at all of our new Telecoms Minister's expensive tastes?  Not one.. *shrugs… It's certainly not the first time I've wondered about the selective truth-telling employed by the Tribune.. Masood?  I’m being too harsh?
I've already had a part of my earlier question answered, and find that Mr. Padayachie is a Debben lad… UDW I believe, though I've yet to know what school/college he attended prior to that..*fascinated… 
What FUN if it turned out to be Sastri College after all…*winks…

It’s a shame really, how so many good people have been bamboozled into leaping on board whichever delicious gravy train their appearance and presence would most enhance…
I'm being uncharacteristically tactful when I refer to stolen private information as one’s Leverage File… Bluntly put, it's of course Blackmail that I refer to….
I'd be delighted if you could persuade me to think otherwise….

The Big Brother audio-monitoring will glean the juiciest snippets of conversations made casually, when you believe yourself to be off-camera, so to speak… Snippets that will be picked out and stored away just in case your services are required at some point in the future, and you need help in making a decision, or alternatively have fallen foul of a member with ties to the underworld… Only two examples of the extraordinary power this places in the hands of the Big Brother Project Authors and their Chosen ones….    It’s no longer WHO you know, but WHAT you know… *winks…

A cunning plan Baldric, and light years ahead of the Telkom Tecchie who sat idly fishing for bogeys, while he tapped into private lines from a nearby switchbox..*chokes…
I still tend to believe that it’s the audio-monitoring of homes and businesses that’s put us ahead of the International Big Brother pack, and has turned the country into one ginormous internationally funded experiment….
A country known for it's apathetic and sheeplike acceptance of atrocities both great and small…. That was the problem, was it not?  The more sophisticated countries would find it harder to flout the power and frequency regulations and get away with it… (Though it must be said that my sister’s hands have bothered her for years, over in Lichfield..)

Was it shortly after my kind old mum had contacted Scotland Yard (in the hope that they would rescue me from whoever was attacking our computer and opening our snail mail as well), that my unfortunate sister became a surveillance target over in the UK?  Something suggested by the SA IT guys who had their offices just down the corridor at Scotland Yard, and who were already in touch with the Cracker on a regular basis?  *vomits…
Were YOU among those that fell about snorting at my idiotic arrogance for even suggesting my sister had been targeted for MY sins?
Despite it coming to light that our own Jackie Selebi had been created Head of Interpol FFS?  *falls over..
I'll stick to my guns here, and insist that somehow our Area Controller was carefully given part credit for Selebi’s eventual removal from that position, in an effort to raise his standing from destructive mindless Cracker to some sort of astounding Intelligence Agent… *roffels…
It worked brilliantly, did it not Jannie?  *beams at the Strategist….
The few that may have had qualms about Balliram, backed away in haste and STFU for good..*applauds…

As a reward for being my kin, wireless surveillance on my clueless, if saintly sister, was stepped up and the Broken Hands frequency took it's inevitable toll…. And no, it's not to be confused in any way with the Burning Hands wavelength that causes Missus B.Snr. such agonies, though I'm betting that she is treated regularly to both of these astonishing frequencies… *pukes…
Once you had come to know our Area Controller’s true character, described at length in these pages, your fears were confirmed, were they not?  Once you managed to see past the Damage Control run by Jannie van Zyl, in an ongoing effort to counter my accusations?

By then of course, it was way too late to do anything to assist me, and not worth your citizenship to stand up and be counted… *sighs.. Even today, there are many who still regard Colin P. Balliram with awe and admiration, (sticks withered hand in air), despite overwhelming evidence that he is unworthy in every sense of the word.
From the very outset, this gifted Cracker saw fit to destroy our assets regularly, and what he himself couldn’t achieve, he would have his contacts attend to…Our appliances were fried consistently, long before the Lord of All Things Electrical in Debben and Surrounds handed our circuit over to Balliram to ‘manage’….
Spikes and outages arranged no doubt by a useful connection down at Springfield Park?  *grins and applauds…
Sparky it was (read Allen Spence) who saw fit to subsequently upgrade and improve our Area Controller's abilities to corrupt our power supplies, though he will insist quite correctly that he was merely following orders…

LATER at 5.22am..

Did our somewhat unhinged Area Controller tap the wrong key, or did he in his wisdom feel it was time to wake the neighbours with a swift spike to the system?  At 5.20am Kasim's raucous house alarm rang out in the relatively quiet damp air, from No. 2… It stopped after a while, and then resumed it's claxon shrieking….
Testing the Armed Response Unit, Bali dear?  As a favour to Khaled?  Sure you are… *beams…

Right now my Master will be hopping avidly into B.Snr and Sue the Book’s audio monitoring systems, in the hopes of hearing their groans of dismay at the assault on their senses… It is precisely these mutters of outrage that have fuelled both Nayager and his IT Monkey’s bizarre obsession over the years, and you'd better believe it… There is no tangible object on earth that can replace the god-like feeling of power you’ve handed over to Barnabas’ Lackeys and it's hoped you don’t ever come to regret it… *looks at the Director…
The delight at being able to now cause physical pain to any target they choose, as long as said target has been linked to the Grid, is heady stuff indeed, and in the hands of those sans any moral integrity whatsoever, it can be a terrible weapon… Sadly, I suspect there are fewer of you each day, that find this stomach-churning behaviour unacceptable… In fact, I shouldn’t be surprised if there were awards handed to the likes of Balliram and his Mentor and Buddy the Sex Felon, for their diligence in running these ‘tests’..  *spews uncontrolllably….

Who is operating the Tetra mast that sits on top of Sydenham Heights?  If it's functioning, who is it that controls the thing?  Surely not the crooked Crumb, who seeks to ingratiate himself with the elderly, of late?  *snorts.. Between his visits to Yirrol’s and the local Retirement establishments, it's unlikely he has much time left to devote to police work…
This apparently counts for squat, as the rank and file sweat their butts off, fighting a futile battle against their ex-Commander's organised crime efforts… Perfect hey Earl?
A result guaranteed to keep you up there next to our Head of Intelligence, while you continue to rake in handsome profits from your stock in trade.. Nigerians se GAT!!  A handy smokescreen, in most cases, ja?

LATER at 6.10am…

Did Bali decide of his own accord to ease up somewhat, in the use of the BackFire frequency? Unlikely.. He continues to employ it on the odd occasion, with devastating results… *shrugs…
Nonetheless, it was the mischief caused yesterday as I struggled to blog, that has me reiterating that my Area Controller is unfit to hold office of any form or sort whatsoever..

Yes – I'm as fond of him as any self-loathing Stockholm Syndrome survivor can be after all these years, and would be lost without his presence in my home.. The difference between us is that I understand my attitude is bizarre, and am willing to try and do without him... Can he say the same thing?  What do you think?  A poll?
Once realised, will you be able to turn your loss of privacy into an art form as I have done? *grins…
It's likely several of you may get your reactions tested sooner than you'd like… Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 22nd November 2010 at 12.16pm.