Monday, November 29, 2010

FLIES ON THE WALL...
(begun Sunday 28th November at 8.20am..)

*The Master has made several determined efforts to block me from blogger.com, and now that the GW attempted and was allowed to access my account, I see it's going to be riddled with 'An error occurred during Saving'.. ho hum..... *

Though I delete most of the Abahlali Newsletters as being irrelevant, if they aren't discussing the local settlements, I did read the one that came in last week.. It set out to correct misconceptions about their leader, Sbu Zikode, and it's been long overdue…
I clicked on Reply and penned a short note of support for the lads appearing in Court tomorrow.  Silly me.. I was immediately blessed with the auto advice that the Newsletter site was just that, and it wasn’t set up to receive mails.. Something I'd forgotten… *eyeroll…
No problemo… I redid the note and copied/pasted the abahlali’s email addie (given on the newsletter) and hit Send…. Failed Mail.   I shut down and went away, and only then remembered what had looked odd about the address…   Someone had gone to the bother of changing the mail address on the Newsletter to read abahlalibasemjondolo@telkom.sa.net.. It would probably take only a glance before you spotted the error, but with a monkey like me, it took a bit longer… *teeth..

The GW said I should contact the organisation and tell them of the typo, but I'm of the opinion it’s a fault on our PC only.. I rebooted, and on my second attempt, this time to telkomsa.net, it ostensibly went through without a problem…
Tellus Dear Controller, what was that about?  THEIR error, or further corruption of our computer by one who I'm willing to bet still squeals that he’s an Agent for Good…? *chokes…
An Agent that continues to deny that he and his Sex Pest buddy have an agenda that continues to include mischief making in my gmail account.. *sighs…

Monday 29th November at 3.30am…

The orphanage’s original foyer light looked beautiful as I studied it just before 3am… It was running a deep orange, while it's companion in the newly created foyer further along, was shining out almost white…  That light itself is tucked back where I can't see it, but I guess if I could, it would make my nose run….
I closed my eyes briefly and the moon went out.. 3am on the dot! Hau!   I've blogged that frustrating little phenomenon before.. Somewhere nearby a really bright light is extinguished…. Course it's not the moon, as there's still full cloud cover, but my eyes were shut dammit, and yet I still ‘saw’ a light doused.. I went out onto the verandah and found the Mothership running as it should, so once again I've drawn a blank… *grinds stumps…
Something my Genius Controller is running off his property, but doesn’t wish me to see?  Maybe…*yawns….

I’d just settled down to watch Dancing with the Stars last night, when once again, the telly screen blacked out, and I said not a word…
It’s a small enough price to pay, knowing that it comforts our Area Controller to be able to demonstrate his amazing powers… *winks…
BTW, in case you were wondering, the GW went down to the City Engineers Dept. and took that picture of Mr. Dawood’s proposed development on his phone, so unfortunately we only have the back view.. Quite possibly, the front will show huge verandahs and a beautiful larnie glass frontage, and will not resemble a Place of Safety  after all..

It remains to be seen which of the future tenants will be affected by the nearby mast, over in Mayville… It’s a given that one or two of those unfortunate occupants will eventually experience odd symptoms or worse, as our Area Controller juggles with his ‘tests’ to get the best results… *blinks…
Having already seen that he can literally get away with murder, I'm betting Bali's looking forward to the completion of Mr. Dawood’s new development, and the arrival of a whole new set of test dummies to torture without fear of reprisals…

The astonishing shrillness of the device that lives outside our lounge window is enhanced by that specially treated patch of wall on the Scrabble-Player’s bathroom?  Right?  I couldn’t help grinning as it repeatedly activated last night, each time the GW and I spoke aloud….
The two small staggered patches HERE created on my neighbours garage wall, would also be linked somehow to the device that purrs when I climb the stairs past the rockery?  *beams…

In my humility (waves to Laz), I still consider that an enormous amount of valuable time and money has been wasted on show-casing the Cracker’s skills and nothing much else… I myself have been little more than a demo model that’s now outlived it's usefulness and become an embarrassment..*sighs..
It's inconceivable that a lowly labrat could turn around and bite the very hand that feeds it? *falls over laughing.. Feeds it WHAT FFS?
A steady diet of poisonous frequencies, as I wriggle futilely on the pin driven through my aged frame?  I'd hazard there's few if any of you, that are grossed out by Ballirams cruelty, and that each of you have by now found a way to condone this ongoing behaviour to yourselves..shrugs…

If say, skydog, were to dare to voice any misgivings, what do you think would happen?  Valuable asset that he is to the Project, I guess that a sudden flurry of additional and extremely rewarding work would arrive out of the blue to distract him, and ensure that he's reminded of just how lucrative the Project can be, for a diligent and obedient Operator….
Self-preservation is a basic instinct, and one that you all wisely employ.. Besides, the Test Dummies in this neck of the woods are for the most part mere ageing oxygen thieves, and certainly not worth sticking your necks out for… *grins..
Trying to jog your collective dormant consciences into guilt?  Moi?
After all this time, even this old Simpleton has accepted that is a pointless exercise, though I guess it's force of habit that fits my carping style of writing is all….

The day reveals another solid grey sky, and the wind is already picking up.. Enjoy the cool while you can, for soon the old heat and humidity of December will be upon us, and it's burn baby, burn, time… *waves…

LATER at 5.35am..

Matthew du Plessis (one of the blokes that regularly writes for the Times) lost his phone recently.. On a whim, I sent off an SMS suggesting he ask Glenn Agliotti to find it for him, using the Big Brother technology handed to the Druglord by our Head of Intelligence…
Sufficiently ambiguous as to achieve nothing more than to confirm my lunatic tendencies, my Master allowed my text to reach it's destination and, lo and behold, there it is on Page 17 of today's Times.. *beams…
In my dream world, those that are seriously intent on taking down the Gauteng Druglord would prick up their ears.. The genuinely Good Lawmen out there would have no idea of the immense power that has been deliberately given to these criminals, in an effort to speed up the coverage of the Information Theft technology… Hah!!!!

*I just heard Sophie growl, and I went smartly out onto the verandah, in time to see a mongoose bounding swiftly across the length of our front lawn, only to duck through a gap in the wall to the Scrabble Player's property and escape.. The two little dogs are rushing about frantically, like headless chickens in the rain..*laughing  *

Yeah – so where was I?  The truth of it is, that if the Good Cop Augustine was so easily able to confirm Barnabas' astonishingly elevated position, then it makes sense that many of you are already fully aware of this tactic that’s been employed by Mo Shaik and the Beast that is Telkom…
That the now disbanded Scorpions, and the subsequently created Hawks are well aware that Agliotti too, has HIS IT ferrets working feverishly to thieve information that will keep him from being locked away where he belongs…
That the Gauteng Druglord has the means to create more than just a few Leverage files on Key Players, that could influence the outcome of all and any trials he may face in the future.. *belches…
I'm not telling you anything you'd not figured out already.. Anwar Dramat's hands are tied, as are Major General (?) Booysen’s.. After all, it's their Boss himself who's chosen to hand the technology to these criminals, and for the next few years at least, they will remain untouchable and off-limits…

Are you one who could be considered an influential Player ? *looks at the Principal…
Ever been forced to leave your phone at the Agent’s for repair?
How could you be sure it didn’t come back with a neat little program added to it?  A program that could be activated remotely to enhance your private chit-chat and relay it to Listeners, when you're not actually using the phone?
Crazy?  Not at all.. I've seen both young Brian (one-time gardener for the Scrabble-Player) and my own Landscape Artiste apparently speaking clearly and coherently into thin air, and thus I would warn you, that even out on the relative safety of the ninth tee, there's always a chance that your conversations are being monitored… It’s the New Age dahlinks  -  Keep up or FAIL..

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 29th November 2010 at 1.50pm.