Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP....
(begun Tuesday 23rd November at 9.50am...)

And there I was, kidding myself that the ongoing and deliberate corruption to CPF Member's fixed lines had eased a tad... *snorts... I've just called the Secretary, and it rang until the answer message kicked in, and I hung up.  Cost me a call that did... Telkom = kerching!   I'd just spoken to her on her cellphone and she'd said to ring her landline, and obviously she had no idea that it is set up to defraud callers.. Well DONE Einstein!   *applauds Balliram...

Wednesday 24th November at 5.30am…

I was packing away the old newspapers yesterday afternoon, to take to the Vet, when I came across a Berea Mail that I'd somehow missed.  Check out the issue of 12th November at www.highwaymail.co.za Letters to the Editor on Page 8 'Tired of Complaints'…
I swear and declare it's as if our own Salacious Crumb has himself a clone down at the Umbilo copshop!   Same surname, same rank, and also a Communications Officer?
Never mind that – would you check out the dude's familiar arrogant attitude?  A family trait, or is it just a remarkable coincidence?  *grins.. What genius determined he was suitable material for dealing with the Public FFS? *falls on over…

Mr. Tony Ball is another citizen who is being targeted for his courage in speaking out against corruption, is he not Laz?  A blabbermouth who refuses to fit in with the rest of the flock, and will doubtless be punished until he conforms?  Maybe you could suggest to your ‘cuz’ that they arrange a Fun Day over at Siripath Field for the Umbilo residents, and see to it that Ball is the guest of honour?  It’s a handy venue, being as it's just over the hill from a rifle range, and it wouldn’t be the first time a loud-mouth was dealt with, by a ‘stray’ bullet, now would it?  *frothing….

Remember how you hauled that huge crucifix out of the props room up at Dodge, and arrived at one of our CPF Meetings with it ostentatiously hanging around your neck? *roffels at the picture…
As if being a proclaimed so-called christian, made it ok for you to be involved in a contract shooting? *gags… Your ‘cuz’ has borrowed your script?
I'm hard put to keep a straight face, as I read the quote he’s used from Proverbs nogal… ‘Humility comes before honour’… *shrieking with mirth at the irony….

My dear Captain – Maybe you would like to contact your doppelganger and explain to him the exact meaning of the word humility.. You'll have to look it up first?  Sure you will… *nods… I'm hoping both you and your twin will take my remarks in the spirit they're intended.. It's called constructive criticism, dewd… *winks…
There I was, awarding myself a prize for being the hypocrite of the decade, and all the while you and your clone have stolen my thunder, and proved beyond a doubt to be the clear winners in that category….

Who is Tony Ball’s Area Controller? Umbilo…hmm….
Any ideas Donald?  *looks at skydog… How'd you like to find out whether Mr. Ball is on the Grid as one of the Chosen, or not?  How'd you like to enquire whether Mr. Ball's home and family are being treated to excessive amounts of wireless and power abuse?
You dare not, and you wish I'd STFU and stop drawing attention to you?  No can do, young man…
You have a wife? Kids?  You tell her about the pesky idiot who, despite all odds, continues to think there's still a bit of honour left in you?  That the old bat still considers you to be one of a handful left, that might just remember where you left your cojones?
Godwilling, you’ve not given them any reason to create a Leverage file on you, and as such you can at least still claim to be your own man… How's about you do a bit of introspective research, Don?

Reflect seriously on whether you’ve allowed yourself to be totally brainwashed, or whether there's still a little of the old you, hanging around?
I dare you to stick your neck out and check whether this fellow Tony Ball is being subjected to the same abuse as we are here in the Zone…
Jesus, Joseph and Mary, Donald!!! As happy as you are, doing what you do best, ultimately you too are answering to a bloody Druglord!
If you’ve been persuaded to consider that the end justifies the means, then dewd – you're a goner…
While a part of me regrets putting the spotlight on you individually, what choice do I have, as I sit here being bombarded by abusive frequencies, and my neighbours with me?  *cries pitifully….

Keep your nose clean, and your head down, and the WUG running smoothly, and you'll be rewarded?  Have I made another horrendous error?  Have I misjudged your character after all?  If you're married, ask your missus whether she thinks you’ve changed over the last few years.. Or do you, like my own dear Bali, keep her in the dark, about much of what goes on with the Big Brother Operation?  The sadistic behaviour employed by so many of your colleagues, of which you can't help but be aware….? *curious…

You may write me off as a dangerously mouthy mischief-maker, but you know there's a great deal of truth in what I say, despite that I am an idiot of monumental proportions.. (and that, Lazzie, is an example of genuine humility)…
There are ways to determine the degree of conversion you’ve undergone… Are you for instance, offended, when I insist that the likes of Allen Spence and Dr. (haha) Sutcliffe are as corrupt as Earl Michael Barnabas the Druglord?
For if you were to regard either of these two as heroes of the day, rather than the criminals they assuredly are, I would suggest that your own Recruitment Officer deserves an accolade for his achievements…

Are you privy to the application that can be installed on your cellphone, allowing it to be activated remotely, to act as an audio-enhancer to any private conversations you may be having OFF the phone?  Badly put, but you get my drift?  If you're aware of this stunning technological advancement, then I fear you're already in the hallowed Inner Circle…
Alternatively, have you had problems with your cellphone recently?  Did it have to go back to the agent/supplier for repair?  That’s precisely what happened to our Vice Chair’s phone not long ago, and I would LAY ODDS that it came back carrying a program of which he is blissfully unaware…*winks…

In the position you hold as head of a WUG, I would have to hazard you're aware of the steady replacement of fixed line copper cabling with the wireless look-alike, to residential homes?
Tellus Donald, if you would – were you all for this being done to our home?  How did you justify this to yourself?  My unpleasant character merited an Agent eavesdropping on the privacy of our own home, pretty much 24/7?  *interested…
Or was it put to you that testing the technology required dumb bunnies to be rigged up without their knowledge, across the country?
S'cuse me while I cry bullshit!

Why not have YOUR home kitted out with the eavesdropping technology, and one of the Druglord's Minions hop in and out stealthily, to thieve snippets of YOUR everyday conversations?  Why not grant permission for said Minion to activate the system in YOUR bedroom at night, when you least expect it?  *nudge, nudge…
See skydog, whether or not I mistakenly believe that you're one of the so-called Good Guys, there's the horrid possibility that you yourself have been enrolled as a Listener….

That would be about where the lines start to get blurred, right?  You remember?  The ones between Right and Wrong?
If you were tasked to access a resident's home via the technology, and after a couple of weeks you realised that they were ordinary folk with no criminal leanings whatsoever, would you request that you be allowed to stop the monitoring?  Or would you continue to visit their private moments simply because you found you'd developed a taste for it?
Your honest answer could mean the difference between a Pass and a FAIL young man, so think carefully….
Your thoughts on the Rocket Scientist's posts and the banning of the little Acitivist from mybroadband would also be of great interest…

You’ve heard of the astonishing physical results achieved by our Area Controller's deliberate misuse of the wireless and power output in our home?  Have you been shown the documented studies that will confirm that every word I say is true?  Or does the Strategist continue to vehemently deny that such files exist?
Balliram is not, as I'd first suspected, groping in the dark with the frequencies… Au contraire – he is way too precise in his attacks, and the specific wavelengths he uses to cause us physical distress, for it to to be guesswork and random fumbling.. He has access to files containing the results of tests done over the years on both humans and animals, and is using them freely, for the amusement and gratification of the Mob he serves… *vomits…

I accept that you are forced, at least outwardly, to continue deriding me as a melodramatic lunatic… Nonetheless, I ask that you look inside yourself and double-check that these are the people who will truly lead you and your family to the so-called Utopia that’s been promised, or whether it's time to be just a leetle anxious as to where you're really headed…
My apologies for pulling your name out of the hat today, as I'm aware that my words here will lead to your dedication to duty being subjected to close scrutiny…  I've an idea you can look after yourself, and hope that I'm right…  Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 24th November 2010 at 1.01pm.