Monday, October 04, 2010

TO THE MANNER BORN...


(begun Monday 4th October at 3.30am...)

Brace yourselves, for there’s a rant in the offing…. You only have to come check out the abortion that now sits atop my precast wall to see why I’m so mightily pissed off….
The shadecloth was supposed to stop the droogs jumping the wall, and I'd foolishly imagined to give some sort of protection to my plants that fall under the glare of the Scrabble-Player’s garage wall signal enhancer..

The results are HORRENDOUS!  Double the height of any hedge I could've grown, and a patchwork of ugliness, I guess I've only my poor communication skills to blame… All that time and effort wasted, due entirely to Balliram's orders to vandalise my garden…*snarls…. 
Apart from the eyesore it presents, there’s no way that flimsy fabric will make a blind bit of difference once the Controller cranks up the output from that light… *cries…

My unfortunate landscape artist is already stressed out and now I'm going to have to ask him to undo at least some of his handiwork… *spits…The last time he was here he’d gotten the ladder out to trim the eugenia hedge as usual, and I'd said to leave it.. I said I was going to follow No. 6’s example and let it grow up to it's full height.. Is that what you want, Knobhead??

How long would it be before you have that hedge ‘dealt with’ as well?  I made a point of showing the GW how it's flourishing at the moment, and said there was a likelihood of it suddenly dying back just like the jasmine, in the near future…
In this climate of entitlement you take the cake… Bulldozing your way over any laws that might once have existed, in your efforts to show your Ownership is IMO, more confirmation of just how farking unsuitable you are for the responsibility you were handed….
There’s no such thing as compromise with you, and you’ll simply have anything you choose either fried or poisoned .. I see which way the wind blows Dewd, and without V’s help my garden will rapidly become an overgrown jungle.   So, what’s it to be?  You wish for the Scrabble-Player to finally see the extent of the unlawful activities employed by his Recruitment Officers?  He knows already?
I guess that doesn’t matter any more, since his conversion to YOUR faith?  *huffs and puffs with irritation…. OK I’m over myself, and thanks for listening… I lost my groove momentarily, is all…
It’s been obvious for a long time that my garden is to be martyred for the Cause and it's time to accept it and move on…

Was the Strategist suitably rewarded for coming up with the Telkom Mobile brand name?  *hands over a Noddy Badge…. I've not seen heita hola in quite a while on the mybroadband forums, but I guess he’s out there as busy as ever, recruiting the gullible… *grins…
I hope all you lucky sods that get to attend the mybroadband conference show voda3g the deference he’s due… Although his programming still needs some tweaking in several areas, he’s basically a top-of-the-range Agent for the Beast, and should be treated with extreme caution at all times… Fail to do this and you may like me, end up standing in a pool of your own blood… *waves to Jannie….

I figure you’re the closest I'm ever going to get to meeting a Sleeper?  *winks.. What have you done with the little Activist and the Rocket Scientist?  Did I guess right, and you had them both converted?  You sly fox, you!!! *laughing…
I bet with each telling the Big Brother premise becomes grander and more plausible, even to the most hardened of sceptics…
Karl Muller would’ve been a hard nut to crack, but with effort and a suitably cunning approach, I guess he’s finally been persuaded to see it your way?  Ve haff vays?  Sure you do… *applauds…

The toppies call to each other in the still dark valley, and the kurrikane thrush gives his weirdly human whistles… Mygod, but this road I'm flying along is bumpy!  There were never any signposts along the way, so I've no choice but to chunder on… *shrugs.. Pointlessly reporting on atrocities that by now you’re well aware of.. Atrocities that you’ve clearly been persuaded to accept and toss aside as necessary to reach the ultimate goal…
The Emperor’s New Clothes springs to mind at this point, as I continue to jump up and down in a futile effort to reveal the truth… *cackles.. I’m off to lay down and think for a bit.. Ciao…

LATER at 11.05am..

Like that helped… *glum…
Can I ask you something?  Did the Scrabble-Player’s recruitment officer admit to my claims of the enhancements made to No. 10 without the Owner’s knowledge or say-so?
More to the point, were my Neighbour to ask his new friends and colleagues about my assertions, would they continue to deny them?  The two small square patches on his garage wall given special treatment, and the larger section of wall surrounding his bathroom plumbing?  Both areas that either face my home directly, or I have to pass in front of to get from A to B?
The adjustments made to that ordinary looking round wall light on his garage wall were subsequently admitted to, to the Owner? 
What was his friend’s name again?  Alben?  Alben it was who gave the SP a terrific deal on painting the house and garage, and who also gave access to the Wireless Enhancement Team just as soon as the Occupier and his family had left for work/school each day….
All out in the open now Alben?  You  confessed, and have been duly forgiven by godschild?  Fully converted as he now is, surely he’ll be able to understand the necessity for the stealth and subterfuge employed back then?

I’ll ask again whether the Scrabble-Player has been taught and persuaded to hack into anyone else’s system yet?  A pushover?  Easily convinced that it’s the right thing to do, to improve the Blessed Signal?  You used a fellow-congregation member to spin that particular piece of bullshit, or did Brother Solomons take care of it himself?  

You paying attention there Poisonous Rabbit?  Donald the Dog?  Are you merely amused at how easily the Faithful can be hoodwinked into renouncing their beliefs?  It's not like that?  You sure?  *falls over choking….
It’s beginning to seem like it’s the 30-40 age bracket whose values are skewed from too many years in front of a monitor… *blinks.. Certainly some of our own Network Admin’s uncontrolled vitriol could be ascribed to damaged brain tissue, though I’d warrant he was born with a mean streak, every bit as wide as my own….

I was supposed to lift the kid to school via Sparks Road this morning, but I chickened out at the thought of the big intersection at Overport, and instead took the long way round, via Tollgate…
How lucky was that?  Heading home I'd hit a massive snarlup on Overport hill, and eventually crawled past to see two little cars that had smacked one another really badly.. Someone was still trapped inside one of them, and the traffic behind them going up the hill had backed up in the rushhour… A lady sat behind the wheel a few cars further down, with her wheels spinning uselessly in the rain….
Only once I'd got home did the GW say East Coast news had reported a huge oil spill on the hill…*mops wrinkled brow…
And straight away I tend to wonder who’s going to pay for the damage and trauma caused by the oil spill?

The two cars so badly damaged were small nondescript bangers, and probably only carried 3rd party insurance, if anything… Lives changed forever in an instant, and with oil on the road and the steady drizzle, it's unlikely it could've been prevented..*sighs…
I guess if I'm asked to do the school run again I'll stick to the safer, roundabout route, even if it does take a couple of minutes more…

It's still drizzling off and on, and the coral tree outside my window is full of happy birds of all description.. Ooops. .. Hardly your cup of tea, now is it?  *grins...
Take care julle and

Peace…

---oOo---

Monday 4th October 2010 at 12.58pm.