Wednesday, September 15, 2010

THE FINAL CUT......

(begun Tuesday 14th September at 4.10pm.....)

Lawd, if I could just muster up the energy to be disgusted with myself, I would… This time round I've simply not had the necessary resolve to cut back on the foul habit, or to climb onto the Orbitrek… The results are pretty obvious.. A barking whale FFS! 
Never mind that…

Right now I'd kill for a report card.. Trudging uphill in the face of adversity without any feedback at all, (apart from the variety of punishments handed out by the Psychotic next door), is bloody hard work…*coughs….
A bit depressing to think he's pretty much the only one who will ever know how much of what I've guessed at is the truth, and he ain't telling, not now, not ever… *winks…
When you consider his good chommie Nayager deliberately fudged the crime stats during his entire tenure, it's hardly likely his IT Monkey would give me anything remotely resembling an honest report…

Hell’s Bells, even I don’t know where I get the stuff I write, half the time… It falls off the pen and after scribbling ten or more pages I've no clue what I was on about… I've always had short-term memory problems, so there's nothing weird there… I've had to learn to write things down or take a picture, and it's not been easy… *chokes…

I strolled through the lounge onto the verandah sometime after lunch, and as I passed under the overhead ceiling fan it gave a loud click.. It never occurred to me to look up and gob at it.. Over an hour later and the GW says there's a problem with that fan, and sure enough, our Power Supply Controller is home…*sighs…
I'm really bored of, with, and by, the petty criminal that hides his nefariously vicious activities under the guise of an Intelligence Operative…
Protected by crime bosses and that Flava of the Decade, the Druglord Barnabas, he continues to deliberately mess with our power supply… Just one click it was, but seriously, I know the noises in my home and that was out of order..
So here's a belated one for you and your uncontrollable spite, Girlie… *spits at Balliram…

Hmm.. Not a chopper I'm familiar with, but it's been really busy in the area this afternoon… More officials on a joyride to see how the Information Theft Treasure Chest is progressing?  *gags…

Wednesday 15th September at 3.15am…

The answer was on mybroadband when I popped in last night.. MidnightWizard said it would be too cerebral, and in my case of course he's right… End Times?  Eish I don’t even understand about that… *sighs..
It all fits perfectly though… The sensation that everything has speeded up and is running on Fast Forward… To link the population via the WUGs and get the youth using the technology and comfy with it… Even the ongoing and blatant savagery is designed to innure the population to the old-fashioned concept of honour and integrity….

*its 3.25am and Balliram chirrups his remote coyly, and I switch off the jackpoint with a grin…*

The wave upon wave of revelations on fraud and corruption, and the callous disregard for human life must ultimately have many regarding this Singularity with anticipation…
It’s like just that one post has brought home the sheer futility of my plodding quest for any form of justice, and though he probably doesn’t know it, MW has been some sort of messenger in a way…

Fark, it even has that brilliant ball of light that was hurtling along the Freeway at around 6am of a dark winter's morning in the mid-nineties, making more sense at last…
That darn thing was mapping out the route for the Big Brother technology to be installed, and that’s why it appeared to vanish directly opposite the valley..*blinks.. Precisely where Allen Spence subsequently began messing with the overheads, some years later…
No, I've no idea what it was, or why I was allowed to see it.. Some sort of space-age Garmin system that was showing the main kick-off points for the Project Authors?
WhoTF was sitting tracking that beautiful thing as it was spotted by many at roughly the same time, but at vastly different points across the city?

Not little green men about to take over the world after all, but a forerunner to the so-called Singularity?  Seeing it, was more than a privilege, when you consider my ranking on the Idiocy Scale… *grins..

Am I not crushed to find I won't be around to witness the results of all this ‘coming together’?  How can you say that for sure?  Were you not the ones convulsed with mirth when I first mentioned that ball of light?  You dismissed it as a figment of my florid imagination, and guess what that makes you? *dances…
MW’s post does however drive home the current worth of my entertainment value.. That is to say.. zilch, zip, finito…. *cackles….
I preach to the already hardened, do I not? *looks at the Project Authors…  You’ve allowed me to continue as some sort of miniscule and distracting Side-show that was never a threat to your goal…
Was it your lot that filled my head with the sometimes crazy sounding speculations and guesses?  You’ve fed me all along?  *falls on over… Guesses that have wierded out the Corrupt by their spooky accuracy… Hell, never mind the Press, when I've been running my own little ongoing exposes here… *grins…

Though I'm obviously going to miss the Immortality boat, it’s a given that Balliram won't make the final cut either.. For the way I see it, there will be no place for the levels of petty maliciousness and criminal behaviour that keep his boat afloat… *beams… Unless I'm very much mistaken, his techno skills won't save him in any way and he won't be assimilated into what’s coming… *Whoohoooo! Its 12noon and a chopper is really low overhead as I type here in blogger!*
How often have I blogged that he is merely a tool? (No, get a grip there, I'm referring to an instrument!) Once used by the Project Authors to great effect, but whose human failings and weaknesses will have him cut from the herd and consigned to the scrapheap in the end…

Jesus, just tell me I'm making sense here, as I choke and splutter to find the right words…
If I'd given a toss and taken better care of myself could I have hung in a bit longer and witnessed the extraordinary changes that are now literally just around the corner?   Man, as fascinated as I am with all these scientific techno marvels, I'm a bloody dinosaur tied to the old values..
At my happiest collecting smiles or just hanging out watching the sky and the birds…

There's no place for the likes of Spackers in the New Order, though I guess I've played my tiny part to the Authors satisfaction?
My blog has now become no more than a means of self-preservation, and shows why so many of you, despite your vastly superior intellect, will ultimately be left behind…
I guess it’s the thing of hate and anger that’s going to queer your pitch and preclude you from joining the new Age… Can you change in time?  Are you already changing?
Beginning to feel neither pity nor rage whatever shockers you come across?  A  numb acceptance?  That’s the idea folks!   *applauds  … Enough.. Back to the real world for a sec, if you don’t mind..

I must have pulled up on the verge just before 9pm on Monday night.. As I cut the engine and left my brights on, a hoodie plodded up the pavement across the road in the darkness…. I sat still till he'd passed and when I saw in my mirror he'd stopped dead in the middle of the road outside No. 12 to turn and look at me, I said loudly ‘I see you there’.. So much for mellowing in my old age, as that’s all it took for me to become enraged and get out of the car to stomp down and unlock my gates..
Hoodie held his ground as I trudged back up the hill to the car, and then he called out a greeting…
Whozat? I said belligerently… Adrian, replied the Hoodie…*snorts…
The unfortunate fellow has made these pages on more than once occasion, and is irrevocably OWNED by the Druglord's Heir Apparent…

How the hell long did the Saddo have to hang around till his Master gave him the nod to walk round into the Crescent in an effort to scare me?  *gags.. What was his reward?  A bankie FFS?
Another FAIL by those no doubt gleefully watching the proceedings…
On that note I must love and leave you as I've the livers to cook…
BTW, at 4.30am I saw the Tenant at No. 10 already had his light on, and was no doubt slithering about attending to his agenda, as ordered by the Pervert next door.. Shame…. *yawns….

Peace…

---oOo---

Wednesday 15th September 2010 at 12.21pm….