Sunday, August 08, 2010

GUILT....

(begun Sunday 8th August at 3.50am...)

Did vodacom stir, in the solid gold bed they're sharing, and say it's time MTN stuck it's neck out in the limelight for a while?  *gags.. Probably just coincidence those two items were placed pretty much where I couldn't miss them on mybroadband.co.za...
You will have seen that MTN generously donated 200ks worth of stuff to the survivors of the fire at the Pieter Wessels Retirement Village.... How kind... *spews...
Base Station?  Mini-base station?  I've already suggested someone ask around to see whether a shitload of outdoor lighting had been added to that institution's premises recently... They're in DLOS to a tower? MTN?

For more years than I care to remember we've been the victims of deliberate and criminal abuse delivered by our Network Admin, the would-be Spy, next door....
How many times have I told you how excrutiatingly hot certain jackpoints became, and even on one occasion when I plugged my precious brick into the charger, how it had hissed like a wet finger to a hot iron?  That green flashes would come from the jackpoint in the kitchen when you took a plug out?

Since some 'kind' soul pulled the plug (!) on so much of Balliram's more obvious criminal behaviour, our wiring now appears to behave as it should.. *vomits...
The GW bought a cleaner disk for the DVD machine, and last night he ran the thing and we subsequently watched a DVD without interference... So?   Just dirt?   Up to that point I'd told you how not that long ago the seldom-used DVD machine had begun playing up.. Hiring movies became a no-no as it would behave in a very odd manner... It appears to be working fine since using the cleaner, and it had better stay that way...*snarls...

The point of today's grumble?  If Balliram can overheat the jackpoints in our home to such a degree, and spike our assets deliberately, which he's been doing for years, how simple would it be for an over-zealous Controller to actually cause a fire?  How guilty does MTN look with their 200ks worth of handouts?  A drop in the bloody ocean for the telecoms giant and it won't bring back the dead, that's fosho... *sick..
If those two headlines were a wind-up it's working...
What was the other one?  Help for the children of women incarcerated?  I read neither item for fear I'd kotch on the keyboard...
HELPING children FFS?  That's rich! When they're about to erect a base station and tower smack between two schools?  *falls over...

A calculated risk?  The Project Authors have seen that the majority of the population appear blissfully unaware or affected by the changes taking place to their physical beings due to the upsurge in EMR emissions, and they've reasoned that the relatively few who are more sensitive, can be swept under the carpet..
Fark, that I could speak articulately and coherently!  *grinds it's yellowed stumps in frustration..

The deadly fire at that old age home wasn't caused by an inmate's home-rolled ciggie and I bet you know that already... You should also be aware that there have been and will be, plenty more such fires, as establishments across the land are linked to the Grid...  As long as it's not your home that goes up in smoke, you care less?  *nods...

You want to know how many of our plug pins I've seen over the years actually blackened at the base due to the severity of the spikes deliberately sent to our system?  I kid you not... The GW may as well have been on a retainer from the criminal next door, as his stock reply has always been a doleful 'It's old and we must have a problem'  Bah!!
If our wiring is old and problematic how come it's working just now?  How come the override switches have settled down miraculously on our appliances....?   STFU and be grateful for small mercies?   I will NOT!  *snarls...

How you doing there Jannie?  I miss you... I guess you're around, as busy recruiting as ever, but invisible to me... *sighs.. Pick on you? Moi?  *laughing.. Man, I told you before that I see you for the single most powerful player I've access to, and it stands to reason you're going to be the focus of my outrage.... *winks...
That it's been you and your Superiors that have had the means to finally frighten this pathetic bully into dumbing down his attacks...
Not the Druglord Barnabas, Project Overseer for the Zone, or the oily Shadow Head of Sydenham Station.. Not the Whisperer sitting over at 343 Innes Road or even his powerful boetie, our Head of Intelligence...*snorts...
Am I suggesting you're capable of pity or compassion?  Hell, no....

What I do think in my admittedly unhinged state, is that you trot from WUG to WUG sniffing the wind... That with a bit of luck there've been those who've dared voice their disapproval, albeit very carefully...  You've had the means all along to check out my accusations and allegations, and know that all I've said is the truth... Nonetheless, the entertainment I've provided outweighed any chance of you putting a stop to this criminal's behaviour...
It's been a blast has it not?
Not quite on the scale of the tragedy at the Pieter Wessels Home, but getting there....

I guess this is where it ends?  That you will insist you've done all you can and that our fate is now out of your hands?  You've left him in control here, and that's simply not good enough dewd... As I scribble, my teeth ache and my ears literally scream.. Is that supposed to make me feel you've reined the bastard in?
I woke several times during the night with my hands on fire and B.Snr told me just last week that his Missus endures even more pain in hers... Tough luck?

I will say again that not for one moment do I think ours is an isolated situation.. Out there across the country are people like us and like the Craigavon victims, suffering the appalling consequences of this grandiose Big Brother Project... People unlike me, without a voice...
*It's now 5.20am and the Sunday Times just sailed over our top gate with a thump, setting off the nearby dogs... Hard of hearing? I don't think so...*

Deep down I'm well aware that my words are no more than wasted ink.. That in the greater scheme of things there will be further horrendous losses directly attributable to this enormous experiment...
That your Masters found it necessary to employ the very dregs of society to speed up the saturation, has been unfortunate to say the least..
If I've persuaded just one of the hundreds of harnessed Wuggers out there to overcome their revulsion and derision for this Idiot of a toad, and to see that I speak the truth, it's been worth it... *waves....

Yes, the miraculous Big Brother technology is allowing corruption to be revealed in the Press..(for the moment at least).  But when those in Control of the revelations are themselves wicked to the core, what chance do you stand?  *sighs..
Never mind Janneman - Right now I'm dizzy and disorientated with the effort of trying to speak coherently..

The trees on the skyline directly opposite the Senior Boys Hostel have all gone, and several of the huge gumtrees across the valley are starting to die.. Whether due to the attentions of diligent GateKeepers in the employ of the St. Theresa's mini base station or Mr. Dawood of the Roseann.cc I couldn't say.. It won't be long before they've achieved their aims... *shrugs...

Is Nayager's second wife a mafia princess, as well as a higher-ranking police officer?  Did he manage to marry into a powerful family the second time round?  A family that originates from Pietermaritzburg?  Once the Sexual Harrassment charges were proven to be correct and made public, did her family withdraw their protection in fury?  What really happened to the unfortunate first Missus Nayager?

Come now Mistuh van Zyl... I've NEVER over-estimated your powers, despite what you may say.. For how long have I been insisting that our Controller Colin P. Balliram and his Mentor Nayager are creatures of far more interest than this boring old toad?
Call in your connections and give us the lowdown and juicy details on the criminals you've seen fit to support for so long...
I can guarantee the answers will make for far more entertainment than I could ever provide..*grins..
The angelus is ringing and it looks to be a lovely day... Peace..

PS Correction made at 6.55pm:  The trees that have been cut down on the skyline are not in actual fact directly opposite the Boys Hostel, but rather the home of the Electrical Engineer at the top of Hugo Road.  Mr. Dawood readying himself early on?

---oOo---

Sunday 8th August 2010 at 2.00pm.