Monday, July 26, 2010

A FOOT IN EACH CAMP...

(begun Monday 26th July at 3.30am...)

Giving Balliram control of the powerlines and wireless frequencies has been the equivalent of giving a sadist wet-dreams on tap, and I only have to check out my photo albums to remind myself what he's capable of..*blinks..
*Whoa!  I've been sat here at the desk just 5 minutes and am suddenly engulfed in heat!  My left ear shrieks relentlessly louder than the right and everything is as it should be... The two reactivated lights?  Upping the ante again?*
Another cold front on the way?  I woke at 11.30pm in a sweat, and again after 2.00am.. At 2.30am I lay and listened to the sudden despairing barks of a pair of large dogs over by the playing field... Either Nobby or Joey had given a strangled cry some five minutes earlier, but it was so distorted I couldn't tell which animal he'd nailed...

You may just have noticed that once I see my errors, I correct them.  The local canine population's reactions to Balliram's playing with the wireless frequencies is no error on my part.  Blame it on the moon? Bullshit..
By now there will be plenty of other Controllers out there to verify my claims quietly behind their hands.. Not something the Authors will want bandied about openly, as oddly enough it seems there are still a few remaining animal lovers out there...*shrugs..
The frequency that so upsets the bigger dogs seems to be different to that, that has the smaller dogs scuttling for cover.. The Creep has noted them both, you can be sure of that... *teeth...

Soon after 12 noon yesterday, the PA system came on over at the playing field and cars began to arrive.. There was a stiff wind blowing from the south and most of the sound was carried up into Sydenham.. Kid's soccer matches?  I guess that's what it was, but apparently this time it didn't merit the system being turned off as my 'tinnitus' continued without a break....*interested..
Had some nervous individual specifically insisted it be switched off on those two previous occasions that my ears had suddenly and shockingly fallen silent?  On the one instance the AirWing chopper pilot, for fear the frequencies would play havoc with his flight controls?   *fascinated...

It was after 8.00pm last night that I'd finally gone over to check out #thundercity.net's #triviaworld, and the bot had stopped running after about five minutes *shrugs.. So I took the dogs out for a pee in the moonlight instead and was assailed by the smell of a campfire nearby.. They've not left the area then?  Just being way more cautious?  *nods...

I remember Kiddo the Glass telling me earnestly some years back that Barnabas had paid his dues and was now on the straight and narrow... *falls over screaming... This, after the Scumbag has spent decades enslaving a whole generation of youngsters in the area...*eyeroll..  Yeah, I'm well aware of the likes of Prem and Ridwaan, but who the heck do you think allows them to operate here in the Zone?  Nayager?  Pfft.. Highly unlikely, as things stand at the moment... *cackles...
Earl paid his dues?  I don't think so....

Approached over ten years ago to clean up his act by who?  Schabir the Whisperer?  Plenty of time for Barnabas to groom his lieutenants to take over the business outwardly, while he assumed the role of Director of Operations for the Big Brother Project in the Zone and beyond... *looks over at Greenwood Park... Yes, you and Briardene would neatly fit into the 'beyond' category, amongst others...

Did the Telecoms Agent ever at any stage say he wasn't aware of Barnabas true status here in the Zone?  My guess is that he has known all along, and is fully aware that similar powers have been granted to the likes of Agliotti and Rassool... It was after all, always a part of the plan to use these Druglords and Crime Bosses to gain swift coverage over vast areas of the country.. Who else would have the leverage and means to persuade so many to accept the Information Theft Scheme?  Who else would have so many clients dotted throughout the business world who were only too happy to do their Supplier's bidding?  You get the picture?

Tenders and contracts have been used to stunning effect to persuade those that weren't already OWNED by the Druglords to join the Project... Business has never been this good, and all you had to do was add extra lighting to your premises?  Brilliant!  Once your grown youngsters had joined the local WUG the process was complete, and where you and yours may have evaded the drug scene, you are nonetheless now enslaved by a Druglord, whether you like it or not... *smiles...

*It's now 4.55am.. I'd been sitting out on the verandah briefly and had spoken aloud to the little dog.. Almost immediately BigEars landed with a thump in the wireless cable behind the TV, and I gobbed in his direction automatically.. Some things simply never change... *grins.. *
This is the cream of the Cracker crop?   This is one of your top Operatives?  This is the best you've got? *bolt-eyed...
If this is so, boy are you in the dwang!   A grandiose scheme to save the country, run off the backs of a bunch of seriously disfunctional and perverted criminals?

Have I finally been elevated from Class Clown to Lesson No. 1?  Some sort of Living Tutorial on how Controllers should NOT behave if they wish the Project's technological abilities to remain a secret?
The majority are blind to their enslavement, and I'm categorized merely as an inevitable casualty of war, so STFU?

With a foot in each camp, how long before you lose your balance there Janneman?  Reassuring the Good that our experiences and those of Tracey-Lee Dorny are one-offs and that you learn from your errors, while continuing to stroke the likes of the scumbag Balliram, all the while tenderly whispering to him to carry on the good work, but try not to get caught out so much... *laughing...
This pretty much sets the trend for the entire Project, does it not?
Evil will be rewarded, and while you distract the Public with revelations of fraud and corruption in Government, the real perpetrators sit at the very top of this steaming pile, untouched and amused by my accusatory squeals.... *snorts...

My word, but they must be running up a moerse electricity bill over at the base-station that used to be St. Theresa's orphanage/school... You want to take a dekko at what's active there at 2.00am in the morning... Any signs of 'tinnitus' at the Senior Boys Hostel, with their front row seats facing the mast?  Mr. Dawood's development should take a bit of the heat off of the Hostel inmates by the time it's completed surely?  His planned units should come between much of the mast emissions now engulfing that building?

Once it's been finished, will the Roseann cc. be able to find tenants?  Or will many prospective buyers take one look at that tower, poorly disguised as a tree, and back away hastily?  My guess is that there will always be those thick-skinned and foolish enough to consider the proximity of the Barnard Road Mast as a bonus...
Those who will happily subject their families to, for the most part, publicly suppressed dangers...*yawns...

Ever wondered why the Strategist appears unaffected by the enormous amount of technology he lives with?  Luck of the draw and thicker-skinned than most?  You think?  As the confirmed Village Idiot I naturally have my theories on the Telecoms Agent and his apparent resistance to the products he pushes so diligently... But that's another story, and one I won't be sharing any time soon..*winks...

I've not seen my sister in years.. There was a mail in my inbox from her last night to say they're coming out here next month.. Torn between the thought of having my regimented life disrupted, albeit for only a week, and the realisation that at last I may get to ride the Skycar, I'm like a chicken with it's head lopped off...
Though I love my little home dearly, I've become the very opposite of what you would call house-proud, and there's a chance my sister will return to the UK thinking it's high time we were institutionalised... *cackles...
Will they navigate the potholes safely during their two-week stay?  Will they fall foul of the organised crime lurking on every streetcorner?  Or will they return home, regretting that they ever left this wonderful country? *waits with interest...

I've told you before of how years ago, our snail mail began to go missing or arrived having clearly been tampered with?  How we resorted to renting a postbox at Wandsbeck for a ridiculous fee... That too, eventually fell prey to certain sticky fingers, and parcels would arrive torn open or often, not at all...
My kid in London has now posted me three parcels since December, none of which have arrived... Nothing of any worth to thieves as they were paperbacks... Why do you think this is?  *looks at Balliram curiously...
I'm aware of the enormous reach of your so-called curry mafia, dewd, and remain unimpressed as always.. *yawns boredly...
Cheap crook, is all it does for me nowadays, which is pretty sad when you consider for how long I grovelled at your filthy feet in utterly misguided admiration... *gags... WTF was I thinking?  Actually, lemme rephrase that... WTF were YOU all thinking?  Purported boffins and intellectuals that you are?  Suckers!!

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 26th July 2010 at 1.23pm...